Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 921 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 605 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12255

    Anne Height

    I'm guilty of paying passing attention to the high traffic stops. Not that I don't believe what you guys say about Anne. She does sound all world. But is that 5'11" claim legitimate? At 6'5" that has my attention.

  2. #12254
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    This topic has been covered a few times before. This is an outsourced agent that does booking for multiple places. If you look at the pics, all the GB and BP girls' pics are there. The Skokie girls are RL girls. The Schaumburg girls are probably RL girls too.
    Interesting. I only ever saw it called fake here before. I assumed Skokie and Schaumburg were fake pics.

  3. #12253
    Quote Originally Posted by SM600  [View Original Post]
    LOL. GTR Studio is using Anne's pic. https://www.winfordbetgtr.com/chicago/
    This topic has been covered a few times before. This is an outsourced agent that does booking for multiple places. If you look at the pics, all the GB and BP girls' pics are there. The Skokie girls are RL girls. The Schaumburg girls are probably RL girls too.

  4. #12252
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    I'm surprised Anne hasn't gone independent.
    LOL. GTR Studio is using Anne's pic. https://www.winfordbetgtr.com/chicago/

  5. #12251
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    Can you post a link?
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3670049

  6. #12250
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Cara yet, the newest Thai in the NW side near O'Hare apartment complex?
    Can you post a link?

  7. #12249
    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    That's Anne's Numbers not the other girls the other girls probably see 3-5 max per day.

    I know the bookers ready this cause I catch heat from time to time but could you imagine if they did a Anne and Monica Blockbuster Tour.
    I'm surprised Anne hasn't gone independent.

  8. #12248

    That's Anne's Numbers

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    That will make GB's booker / owner lady's mental health much better, I believe. She sounded so stressful, afraid of losing business so badly.
    That's Anne's Numbers not the other girls the other girls probably see 3-5 max per day.

    I know the bookers ready this cause I catch heat from time to time but could you imagine if they did a Anne and Monica Blockbuster Tour.

  9. #12247
    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    On Average 16 per day I would say low end 10 and high end 20.

    If you do the math even at 16 x $200 a day ($3200) she is making $96 k a month ($1. 15 million a year) one of my regular go to girls has a kick ass apartment here in Chicago and owns a Porsche SUV and a 911.

    These top girls do very well. My all time fave girl has $1. 8 million sitting in her bank account out in Vegas.

    So get in line and donate your $200 LOL.
    That will make GB's booker / owner lady's mental health much better, I believe. She sounded so stressful, afraid of losing business so badly.

  10. #12246

    Re:

    Quote Originally Posted by SM600  [View Original Post]
    Needed a driver's license photo. No-go.
    Wise move and I agree, not getting mine. They need to come up with alternative screening methods.

  11. #12245

    Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    On Average 16 per day I would say low end 10 and high end 20.

    If you do the math even at 16 x $200 a day ($3200) she is making $96 k a month ($1. 15 million a year) one of my regular go to girls has a kick ass apartment here in Chicago and owns a Porsche SUV and a 911.

    These top girls do very well. My all time fave girl has $1. 8 million sitting in her bank account out in Vegas.

    So get in line and donate your $200 LOL.
    OK who? I want to finally fuck a millionaire. LOL.

  12. #12244

    On Average 16 Per Day

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewar  [View Original Post]
    How many guys a day do you think Anne is fucking?
    On Average 16 per day I would say low end 10 and high end 20.

    If you do the math even at 16 x $200 a day ($3200) she is making $96 k a month ($1. 15 million a year) one of my regular go to girls has a kick ass apartment here in Chicago and owns a Porsche SUV and a 911.

    These top girls do very well. My all time fave girl has $1. 8 million sitting in her bank account out in Vegas.

    So get in line and donate your $200 LOL.

  13. #12243

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewar  [View Original Post]
    How many guys a day do you think Anne is fucking?
    Why do you care?

  14. #12242
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWi  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried Cara yet, the newest Thai in the NW side near O'Hare apartment complex?
    They want I'd no thanks.

  15. #12241
    Quote Originally Posted by WBurton  [View Original Post]
    Brother Truce. I'm not going to argue for your preference vs my preference. And yes there are a ton of younger girls for the same price but there are also a lot girls who lay there like we are raping them for the money we just paid. My presence is more girls like YoYo and Monica I'm sure I would.

    Anne but I hate waiting in the living as houses while happy dude just blasted all over the girls. So accept my apology for not agreeing with you preference but I wouldn't body shame these girls they are doing their best fucking 5-15 dudes a day and I bet only 1 out of the 5-15 they would fuck in real life. I know for a fact these girls wouldn't bat an eye at me if I didn't have 2 Benji's in my hand but accept my apology that we don't like the same type of girl -.
    I think I am very tolerant of different opinions; you can read from my early posts. No need to apologize for that. Any apology for something else?

    I believe this forum is for mongers to share girls' information, both good and bad; but not for making sure some particular girl or house to get enough business. Girls provide good service, they naturally will make a good profit. I criticize BP / GB for many things before but I applaud for them for bringing good girls now. I would not hesitate to visit their girls; I know there are good ones and am happy to see that they make a good profit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape