Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 825 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 631 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 12372
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10422
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson008  [View Original Post]
    Never fails to disappoint.

    So you are always disappointed?
    Thanks for pointing it out, it's never disappoint. Ugh auto complete.

  2. #10421

    Candy at Nice

    I had seen some reports of Nice taking a downturn since Candy left. I stopped in today to check out the current talent and was greeted by Candy, so she's back. This is Nice Spa on Joy Ave. Near Murray and Cornell.

    I couldn't stay, so I can't comment on the service but I've heard good things about her in the past.

  3. #10420

    Sister Asian

    Looks like they may be closed. A for lease sign was on the door today.

  4. #10419

    Sexy mama sans

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    Years ago when I lived in Hawaii there was a place in Honolulu that was near Honolulu PD. It had hot providers and excellent service. The first time I went in there the Mama San was a bit nervous with me because I always keep a clean cut look. Anyhow she gave me a hot curvy Japanese provider. Every time I went in after that she would give me some good foreplay before bringing me a provider. Back then a lot of Mama Sans would give foreplay if they knew you. Gawd I miss Honolulu AMPs.
    On a business trip in California I found an AMP with hot attractive girls, all appeared to be in their twenties. The mama san was in her forties but dressed nicely and looked sexy for her age. On my next visit she showed me two young attractive ladies. When I told her I wanted to have my session with her, she was surprised but also had a twinkle in her eye. We had a hot session, including her gushing all over my face. I wished I have been able to stay in town a few more days.

  5. #10418

    Across From PD

    Quote Originally Posted by BareDog69  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned in a previous post, literally across the street from the PD. My expectations were low at best, however was pleasantly surprised..
    Years ago when I lived in Hawaii there was a place in Honolulu that was near Honolulu PD. It had hot providers and excellent service. The first time I went in there the Mama San was a bit nervous with me because I always keep a clean cut look. Anyhow she gave me a hot curvy Japanese provider. Every time I went in after that she would give me some good foreplay before bringing me a provider. Back then a lot of Mama Sans would give foreplay if they knew you. Gawd I miss Honolulu AMPs.

  6. #10417

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by IstlFun  [View Original Post]
    Was in Portland for July 4th celebration, did a quick stop to see my atf Nancy at jinye. Did 2 handshakes for an hour. Started with a nice firm massage, then followed to sloppy BBBJ, bls, daty, tuma, and cfs. Her BJ skill have gotten better, mixed with some hand movements almost got me popped, had to pull her in for some dfk then reciprocated with daty to get her off first. She's always very enthusiastic and rdy to please, she took good care of me, very good care of me. It was very good seeing her again. Her service is always solid, never fails to disappoint.

    Disclaimer: this is a fictional story, YMMV. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!
    Never fails to disappoint.

    So you are always disappointed?

  7. #10416

    Nancy jinye spa. Always good

    Was in Portland for July 4th celebration, did a quick stop to see my atf Nancy at jinye. Did 2 handshakes for an hour. Started with a nice firm massage, then followed to sloppy BBBJ, bls, daty, tuma, and cfs. Her BJ skill have gotten better, mixed with some hand movements almost got me popped, had to pull her in for some dfk then reciprocated with daty to get her off first. She's always very enthusiastic and rdy to please, she took good care of me, very good care of me. It was very good seeing her again. Her service is always solid, never fails to disappoint.

    Disclaimer: this is a fictional story, YMMV. Happy hunting and stay safe fellas!

  8. #10415

    Been there twice

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if anyone else has been to this shop.

    Went last week.

    Massage was decent, but on the flip was only offered a rather rough HJ.

    Unless someone else has had a better experience, I will likely not be back here.
    I have been there a couple of times and I will rate both ladies working there as slim, on the younger side and reasonably attractive. The first visit was with Lisa if I remember correctly, her massage was decent and she offered a HJ finish that I declined. She said no boom boom here, but she offered a bare body and oral finish. I agreed to that until she dressed me in a Saran wrap. I said no way and got dressed to leave. The next visit was with Sarah who gave a better massage and the HJ finish was offered. She said she was on her period and it was the end of the month, so maybe. For me, two strikes and you are out. I will not be returning.

  9. #10414

    Truly a YMMV situation

    Quote Originally Posted by BareDog69  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned in a previous post, literally across the street from the PD. My expectations were low at best, however was pleasantly surprised.

    Pros: Late 20 something spinner, small breasts, nice ass. Sophia, average English skills. When greeted, she was wearing a long lab coat, once in the room coat came off, very tight short red dress, & white thong. Excellent massage skills, emphasis on teasing. On the flip full menu options were offered. Untranslated French was outstanding. All in for 1. 6 which included house fee. 45 min session. I got the impression not her first rodeo, moved from a sister shop? Not shy at all, literally took my hand and placed on her ass.

    Cons: Location, besides proximity to the PD, shares parking lot & building with a family dental practice. Unless dentist is landlord, may be a short opening.

    Please keep in mind that your YMMV and tastes & expectation's may not align with mine.
    Wonder if anyone else has been to this shop.

    Went last week.

    Massage was actually decent but on the flip was only offered a rather rough HJ.

    Unless someone else has had a better experience I will likely not be back here.

  10. #10413

    High Maintenance- Tualatin

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson008  [View Original Post]
    High Maintenance Esthetics & Spa in Tualatin.

    I have never seen this place. I am looking for any info available.

    Thanks in advance.
    Full menu shop. Not much in the way of a massage, right to business. On my visit, chunky, however nice big boobs, 40's, bad teeth, with the goal of getting you off & out the door ASAP. Might have been a one off, believe RM has a dozen or so reviews, all in the month of June? Will not repeat.

  11. #10412

    This board got kinda wonkie

    Seems like this board got a little slow and a lot of wonkie lately. Anyone find an Asian unicorns? Skinny young Greek or a combination of these? Appreciate a pm or response. Bless you brother mongers. Stay safe.

  12. #10411

    Candy

    Drew Yiyi. Wanted Momo or Annie, but she said they were busy. Probably just a ploy to let her get the $. She was cute enough maybe 35 ish. So I obliged. Only does pecks for kisses and rode like a CG. Overall not as fun as the two aforementioned. On the way out introduced to a little spinner, but forgot her name. Wasn't Annie or momo though.

  13. #10410

    Does it exist?

    Friend is visiting from a place with no AMPs. He's HJ only, but wants an AMP that will do a sensual and b2 b massage. If he asks at a FS shop, will he get shut down? Does anyone have this figured out, and if so where and what would be the expected damages? Feel free to PM if you prefer- thanks!

  14. #10409
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson008  [View Original Post]
    High Maintenance Esthetics & Spa in Tualatin.

    I have never seen this place. I am looking for any info available.

    Thanks in advance.
    I don't think I've ever seen a spa with "Esthetics" in the name offer extras, any more than I have ever seen a "foot massage" place that does not.

  15. #10408

    Just curious

    High Maintenance Esthetics & Spa in Tualatin.

    I have never seen this place. I am looking for any info available.

    Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape