Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 26349
-
07-05-25 16:57 #24564Senior Member

Posts: 105Wet and Super Tight
This ad caught my eye. 200 hhr 300 hr. 99th & Oklahoma. Anyone have any information on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/105715668444
-
07-05-25 05:45 #24563Senior Member

Posts: 1243Seeking
She had a profile on seeking and she didn't have a good attitude, crappy messaging and I think she was asking in the 4 range. I eventually reported her profile.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 05:43 #24562Senior Member

Posts: 67Use a text me or google voice like app
Some of the "older" and "vetted" escorts are having their ads mirrored by the Indian scammers. They've been working overtime, it's now have affected fetish, fetlife and reddit. Man, honestly wish Trump would work on deporting them and banning their IP range from the internet lmao.
-
07-04-25 23:26 #24561Senior Member

Posts: 58Jessalyn
If I recall correctly, she has had bad reports.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 13:45 #24560Senior Member

Posts: 770Jessalyn?
Anyone seen this one? Said she's back after a year.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/878588755516
-
07-03-25 14:07 #24559Regular Member

Posts: 12She is doing 140 for incall also. I have been seeing her for a couple years now and she is still the same right tiny girl she always was. Put her ankles behind her head and have fun.
-
07-02-25 20:47 #24558Senior Member

Posts: 1475Jae
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/297619890104
Anyone see Jae recently? Prices are high. Last I checked she was asking 140 for a car date.
-
07-02-25 20:03 #24557Regular Member

Posts: 1Mia Diniz
Wondering if anyone met Mia Diniz from tryst https://tryst.link/escort/miadiniz2025.
I haven't but she'll be in Madison the next 2 days. I can't tell if her reviews on another site are fake which is why I haven't pulled the trigger along with the lack of a face photo.
-
07-02-25 16:09 #24556Senior Member

Posts: 770New girls
-
06-30-25 20:09 #24555Senior Member

Posts: 67Looking for an early morning romp
Anyone know anyone near lincoln, 27th, oklahoma, or near the airport that'd be up around 2 am to 5 am?
Need some fun but most of the STG and EG listings are blah.
-
06-30-25 09:59 #24554Banned Member

Posts: 505Of all the cute black girls and you pick a tree trunk leg black just out of the Bush looking ***** like her? Thanks for the report, hopefully she'll go out of business and we won't have to look at her hideous pictures anymore.
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 08:07 #24553Senior Member

Posts: 42I'm not certain, because this isn't something I've pursued (I've been so happy with what I've gotten so far). I know that's not super helpful, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
I'll admit 250 an hour seemed a bit steep for what I was looking for initially, but given the lack of drama (no indication that she's a user / addict), I've been quite happy with it.
-
06-30-25 08:01 #24552Senior Member

Posts: 763I have never been ripped off by Candi. No complaints as far as I'm concerned. YMMV.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 00:12 #24551Senior Member

Posts: 320Yeh
Yeah, I've seen a several times. She has picked up a lot of weight when she got out of jail but she's a nice person. Kitty cat is dry watch out for the sharp teeth but other than that she's a real nice person. She is a smoker.
Originally Posted by LevDotCom
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 18:13 #24550Senior Member

Posts: 213Candi
Anyone seen this one lately? Is she still doing ripoffs?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/142301930605
L.










Reply With Quote




