Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 669 1169 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34819
    Senior Member


    Posts: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone seen or heard from her? She just disappeared and stopped posting on STG.
    So many of them out there are you referring to the one with long brown hair that used to be mostly at the Diamond? Probably since early May since went to see her. I did see her hanging around the Exxon on C ave walking last month.

  2. #34818

    Scarlett

    Have anyone seen or heard from her? She just disappeared and stopped posting on STG.

  3. #34817
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    She is but kind of utr.
    Can you PM number?

  4. #34816
    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Think she might be in the business. Friend of mine who I like to try out. Think she in midlothean area.
    Got a number you trying to pass along?

  5. #34815
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Where did she go? I heard she had a stroke. Anyone know?
    That was the rumor and then she was visiting the Henrico Hilton. Think she was released but haven't heard from her since. From the charges I'd take a guess at rehab probably.

  6. #34814

    Kinda

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Think she might be in the business. Friend of mine who I like to try out. Think she in midlothean area.
    She is but kind of utr.

  7. #34813

    Ivu

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Where did she go? I heard she had a stroke. Anyone know?
    I seen she got a stay at the henrico big house.

  8. #34812

    Ivy

    Where did she go? I heard she had a stroke. Anyone know?

  9. #34811

    Know this one

    Think she might be in the business. Friend of mine who I like to try out. Think she in midlothean area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3552.jpg‎  

  10. #34810
    Quote Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000  [View Original Post]
    She got locked up a month ago.
    Damn. She told me they picked her up but I didn't know they got her again. I appreciate it.

  11. #34809

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    She has been positively reviewed a couple times over the last few months. Can't seem to remember her name but a search for Charles City might yield results.
    She is legit but the pics are outdated she definitely doesn't look like that anymore and I think her right eye isn't working. No drama but she doesn't allow cim and there are other people in the house with her. It's a long drive out to the country about 25 minutes past the airport.

  12. #34808

    India Bleu and Sadie from Charles City

    "Coco" is India Bleu from the Hartford area correct? Sometimes "Cherry"
    She has a short fuse only 702/725 numbas come up on search
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set something up with her but her comms were garbage. Then she caught an attitude over nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    This little thing is legit! I have seen her multiple times. Clean, great grip and a good attitude. She just got here today. Show her some love!]
    .
    theeroticreview com / reviews / India-bleu-7024698754-402273.
    Kodak675 review for OmniLupis
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Decided to finally give this girl a try after doing some research in the portsmouth forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/406204619981
    Quote Originally Posted by OhmLupis  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this one.
    Or any info.

  13. #34807

    Young coco

    This little thing is legit! I have seen her multiple times. Clean, great grip and a good attitude. She just got here today. Show her some love!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/584257017653

  14. #34806

    Charles City

    Quote Originally Posted by OhmLupis  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this one.

    Or any info.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...r/370111661829
    She has been positively reviewed a couple times over the last few months. Can't seem to remember her name but a search for Charles City might yield results.

  15. #34805

    Your correct

    Yup, deposit scam. Was asking for more money a day later.

    Lucky me the card I use can reverse stuff. So stay away from that one. Seems trust is a bs place too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    The deposit is always a deal breaker, I won't do it for local girls let alone a traveling pro.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape