Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 13906
-
07-04-25 23:06 #13171Senior Member

Posts: 202Ah, I was wondering how open their menu was when I went. Good to know.
Originally Posted by TheQuibbler
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 17:05 #13170Senior Member

Posts: 37Mine Lake
Have been a couple of times now. Have seen 3 different girls, all young. They look 20 something, or close enough, and one has a few tats.
Mediocre massage, one of them actually hurt more than helped. But all three had open menus, even though they all pretended that they didn't, and trying to act like everything has to keep really quiet. As always, YMMV. Let me tell you, one of them was doing some amazing kegels while going at it in missionary. Holy hell that was amazing!
Stay safe, stay discreet.
-
07-03-25 15:03 #13169Regular Member

Posts: 8Was about to go in until.
I pulled up to the spot and there was a sheriff waiting out front. I immediately bailed out of there.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 22:21 #13168Regular Member

Posts: 18Gateway
I visited Gateway Center a couple of weeks ago. It's fairly discreet and tucked into the corner of a regular office building so not many people see it. But if you see it, you have to know what it is. Right? Regardless I went inside. It's well done, clean and spacious. No TS but big rooms. Masseuse was an about 35 and trim with a little pooch in middle but not bad. I got comfortable and opted for lotion, not oil. No towel needed and no problem massaging without. She did a really good job in the massage and a great tease. Standard finish with groping and offer for $ upsell to use mouth. I declined but was pushed for. 8 for standard. I claimed only. 6 but next time. Great finish but the bartering isn't ideal. I would repeat.
-
07-02-25 13:46 #13167Senior Member

Posts: 41Anyone can compare
1286 Relaxation is a go-to spot for unwinding. But limited. Wondering what's going on in this place.
Originally Posted by JustAMarine
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 08:07 #13166Senior Member

Posts: 144New Smithfield AMP
New one on Wilkens St behind hospital. Anyone partake yet?
https://m.yelp.com/biz/r-massage-spa-smithfield#/directions
-
06-29-25 21:14 #13165Senior Member

Posts: 234Buck Jones
Can confirm they are open again but be careful. Drove by today and just a block up the road were two local PD cars just sitting in the dealership driveway.
Had a perfect view to see who went in and out of the parlor and the salon right beside it. Went around the block to kill some time and they were still there an hour later.
For all I know they could have been just killing time on Facebook but I definitely passed up on the place and went elsewhere.
-
06-27-25 11:43 #13164Senior Member

Posts: 107More
I don't think what it meant. She was explicit. She offered BJ.
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 14:51 #13163Senior Member

Posts: 351Will not repeat because it seemed you reached the limits of their offerings?
Originally Posted by CrylFern
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 14:43 #13162Senior Member

Posts: 80Not my experience
Yes, cute young MT but in yoga pants. Roaming only over the clothes. Paid $. 2 on top of the 80 for CBJ with her top pulled up. On the plus side, a very nice clean facility. I will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 12:01 #13161Senior Member

Posts: 351By "more," what do you think that meant?
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 11:58 #13160Senior Member

Posts: 107Mine Lake Ct again
Hit this again. I like because it is near me. Got a very young (20's) gal. Cute, petite, B cups, wearing short shorts. Angela.
Very mediocre massage, but lots of fun teasing and erotic touching. Took full hour. Good finish. Allowed roaming and offered more but I just wanted HE.
80 + 80 (due to all the roaming).
They have more recent ads, but it is the one below:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...n/864564158762
-
06-24-25 15:04 #13159Regular Member

Posts: 2Q Spa (Hot Stone) question
Hey all, I'm not sure if this is the right area to post, since Raleigh is pretty far away from the border, but I thought I would try to get some info. Has anyone ventured down to Q / Hot Stone recently. Planning a trip south next month, and I have been there a couple times before, but wanted to see if anyone has been lately, as it's been a couple years for me.
Does anyone know if Coco still works there? She was amazing and I'm hoping to see her again. If not, any recommendations on who to ask for?
I did have an etiquette question, and if this is not allowed, please let me know so I can delete. I know that some of the workers are ok with more than one pop, but how do I approach the subject? I've never known how to ask, and I don't want to miss out on any part of the experience.
If you'd rather answer in DM's, feel free to shoot me a message.
Thanks in advance.
-
06-24-25 11:43 #13158Senior Member

Posts: 302Buck jones rd
The buck jones AMP has changed signage out front. It now says Four Season Skincare with a new number. After a little phone tag got a hold of them. They said they're opening on the 26th. Tried to get a little more info bit she just said "open on 26th see you then" and hung up. Seems they're taking the approach studio has. PM for new number or just drive by.
-
06-23-25 17:37 #13157Senior Member

Posts: 68Been to this location a few times, not super ideal for me but probably the best AMP that I've been too.
The menu seems wider than most although it might take a visit or two for it to fully open up.
Originally Posted by Emaninbzn
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





