Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 2209
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2014

    Coco is back at Central

    I know I sound like a broken record at this point but this girl is likely my all time favorite AMP Girl. Sweet, sexy and skilled. . 5 for the half and 1. 5 tip. She's got those damned mic skills and she was willing to go BBBJ, though we've met many times so that could have something to do with it. During the massage she has some skill, but it isn't anything to write home about. She let me have full access as she was rubbing me down. After the massage and some mic work, she takes a drilling quite well, maintaining eye contact if that's your thing and she's noisy. Not in a pot star thing, (though don't mistake me, she's acting), but she seems to enjoy herself. Covering her mouth to avoid too much noise (though that's the fun of this particular establishment as I've said before if you're a voyeur). She talked a little dirty with me, and we went mish, doggy and back to mish again. Her tiny waist is particularly enjoyable to grab.

  2. #2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito369  [View Original Post]
    Upon the last review, decided to try out this "new" masseuse in Hooksett. Called and asked who was working. "Nancy and Rose. " Great I'll take Rose. Yes, she has an "attractive" face. Better than Nancy at least, imo. Not fat, but flat. Paid for the hour, and she sent me in the back room. I immediately let her know why I was there with a quick leg grab when she came to the top of the table. She teased me lots. Lots! After doing the left upper body. Got me off my hips. Again after finishing right upper body, then the left leg, and finally again right leg. Each time (4 in total!) getting me hard then stopping before continuing with the massage. Hot towel and flip. I gave signs I wanted her clothes off to which she said, "No take off. " So I guess no DATY for me, although I've come to expect this place as HJ only anyway. I also asked her to take it slow and she mostly obliged. Pop and clean up and she finished with a face up massage (face, arms, and thighs). I gave 6 for the dono and she spread the bills, looked at it, and said, "That's it? Uhhhh "Yup!" I replied. For a HJ with no clothes off. That's my price. I didn't care for that "confrontation" on the tip and I am not sure how soon I will return just for that little act at the end. But she is worth checking out for HJ if you're "in the area" for sure!
    Sounds like my experience with the money and the lame massage at least.

    I did get her top down (smaller but nice nipples) and pants off for some DATY. Maybe it was a slow day or she wanted some pleasure. I never have had any luck asking for a nude massage but if I rub her pussy and ask if I could lick them they sometimes give me my wish
    But yes it is a HJ only shop I couldn't convince her to do CBJ. Probably won't be back for the money there is better to be had.

  3. #2012

    Hooksett

    Upon the last review, decided to try out this "new" masseuse in Hooksett. Called and asked who was working. "Nancy and Rose. " Great I'll take Rose. Yes, she has an "attractive" face. Better than Nancy at least, imo. Not fat, but flat. Paid for the hour, and she sent me in the back room. I immediately let her know why I was there with a quick leg grab when she came to the top of the table. She teased me lots. Lots! After doing the left upper body. Got me off my hips. Again after finishing right upper body, then the left leg, and finally again right leg. Each time (4 in total!) getting me hard then stopping before continuing with the massage. Hot towel and flip. I gave signs I wanted her clothes off to which she said, "No take off. " So I guess no DATY for me, although I've come to expect this place as HJ only anyway. I also asked her to take it slow and she mostly obliged. Pop and clean up and she finished with a face up massage (face, arms, and thighs). I gave 6 for the dono and she spread the bills, looked at it, and said, "That's it? Uhhhh "Yup!" I replied. For a HJ with no clothes off. That's my price. I didn't care for that "confrontation" on the tip and I am not sure how soon I will return just for that little act at the end. But she is worth checking out for HJ if you're "in the area" for sure!

  4. #2011

    Lavender Hookset

    I was in the neighborhood with some free time and figured I give it a go even though reports were never all that good.

    I called got right in and it wasn't the one slightly chubby women that every one talks about Nancy is it?

    Anyway she was attractive not overweight late 30's Chinese women maybe early 40's but looked good.

    It started well playful and some teasing was hoping for some more backrub to be honest but that wasn't to be had.

    So off to the flip which was fun but only L1 but I did talk her into DATY she insisted on the money first but she was clean and tasty and enjoyed it as I did.

    I would have been satisfied with a CBJ but it was not to be.

    She was going a bit fast so I told her to slow down and she did and had a good release even with my frustration of no CBJ.

    I was expecting at least a finish rub but for the $50 I think my 30 minutes was up.

    She wanted more but I wasn't giving as it was just a HJ after all even if I did get some DATY.

  5. #2010

    Armory St.

    Pros: Newly renovated, clean, good massage.

    Cons: Not the best neighborhood, L1 only, 50 ish, will not repeat.

  6. #2009
    Quote Originally Posted by NhMonger69  [View Original Post]
    It's been at least 6 months since I have been here. Any reports of the ladies or service would be greatly appreciated. DM me if you don't want to post. Remember it being ok older ladies L2 but can be busy with interruptions.
    I stopped in last week and meet Mili, she was youngish (35? Went with CBJ, she was eager and friendly. A walk in came in but she did not rush, told the guy to come back later. I would repeat, tip /120.

  7. #2008

    Any good service at the moment at Angels spa?

    It's been at least 6 months since I have been here. Any reports of the ladies or service would be greatly appreciated. DM me if you don't want to post. Remember it being ok older ladies L2 but can be busy with interruptions.

  8. #2007

    Central

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Nasty in attitude or looks? I know Yaya was there this week starting on Sunday but no way is she nasty looking and had always been a sweetheart with me. Unfortunately she already left yesterday and went to Fitchburg. Maybe there was a 3rd girl there.
    Looks. She was tall, chunky and her face was a mess.

  9. #2006

    Central

    Quote Originally Posted by Insatiable44  [View Original Post]
    Rolled by yesterday and there was a tinted out explorer with no roof rack parked right across the street just watching the door.
    I've seen that car their a few times. Must be someone who lives nearby.

  10. #2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderY  [View Original Post]
    Went to central the other day. 2 girls there, one was nasty. The second one, Lili, looked pretty, but a little chubby. Nice massage, decent service. Won't repeat.
    Just curious. Nasty in attitude or looks? I know Yaya was there this week starting on Sunday but no way is she nasty looking and had always been a sweetheart with me. Unfortunately she already left yesterday and went to Fitchburg. Maybe there was a 3rd girl there.

  11. #2004

    Central

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderY  [View Original Post]
    Went to central the other day. 2 girls there, one was nasty. The second one, Lili, looked pretty, but a little chubby. Nice massage, decent service. Won't repeat.
    Rolled by yesterday and there was a tinted out explorer with no roof rack parked right across the street just watching the door.

  12. #2003

    Central disappointment

    Quote Originally Posted by BikeRiderY  [View Original Post]
    Went to central the other day. 2 girls there, one was nasty. The second one, Lili, looked pretty, but a little chubby. Nice massage, decent service. Won't repeat.
    I tried them about a month ago. I drew Angela. Very average in my opinion. She was not into any of it at all and it felt rushed. I am glad that I only got the 1/2 hour.

    I will not go back, even if the girls are of Q looks and quality, because the place smelled of cigarette smoke.

  13. #2002

    Central

    Went to central the other day. 2 girls there, one was nasty. The second one, Lili, looked pretty, but a little chubby. Nice massage, decent service. Won't repeat.

  14. #2001

    Recent updates

    I have been out hitting the usual places. I can say that there is a lot of draping going on these days. A lot of "are you working" and a lot of L1 only, even in places that I used to get L2 and L3. I think all the places that are operated by the owner and one or 2 longtime employees are holding their breath praying they don't get shut down.

    LEO knows that these places are basically hand only, and that the same lady has owned it for eons and isn't in any way coerced or trafficked, but they don't care, so I think places are dialing back the services to be more massage and less "other" so that at least with ICE and the NH crackdown they stay employed.

    Nobody seems to care about taking a decent paying job away from a granny LOL. But the grannies sure are nervous.

  15. #2000

    Latest updates as no one seems to be giving up to date reports

    Blue moon visit was a bust from an uninterested 50+ provider that talked on the phone while giving a lame one handed massage and forgettable L1 finish. I was hoping that Bella would still be there but wasn't the case. I will not be returning unless I get a good report.

    Goffstown while the provider was probably in the same age bracket she certainly was giving a good massage and a good CBJ $1 and she was engaged. I was hoping that Linda was there but she is off to NY so I don't expect her back. I would return.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape