Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27199
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 542

    Fun with Lulu before the 4th* at QQ spa

    A slightly late entry for this one, went on a spree over the 4th with the bois down SD and Mexico. Before heading down to Mexico, while I got some time to kill and a nut to bust, so after calling Sugar spa realize they were a bit busy, so I just headed over to QQ spa for some nice action since Casey was a sweet find the other day. Instead a pettite little minx call Lulu the door today and told me Casey need to be a slight wait, and I immediately stayed with her instead because she is super cute. *.

    House: 60.

    Dono: 150*.

    Service: DFK, Rim, Russian, BBBJ, DT, 69, BLS, CFS, CIM.

    Face: 9/10 the thin chin young girl next door vibe look, with hair down to her waist, light makeup on.

    Bod: 9. 5/10: Nat D size, cute bubble butt, areola size qualter, bald eagle down below don't weight anything more than 110 lb*.

    Attitude: 10/10 happy go lucky type of attitude, playful and yet paitent*with my needs. Speaks "ok" english, so if there are needs you want to disclose, use google translate as usual. *.

    Didn't have all the time in the world this time, so just handed her 60 for the room and grabbed her ass and went to the back. Once in the room, left my tips on table and couldn't control myself by sampling her petite little bod. She giggled while I get my hands full tites and finger down below to get the game started, she doesn't allow FiV penetration, shame. But did got her wet before getting her naked and start my normal massage ahead of time. Massage wasn't anything to write home about, she "tries" but I think Casey gave better massages. Lulu did give me a decent cat bath though, the type where they draws circles on each of the area where they lick, ticklish but welcome. Got wipe down on an OK attempt at rim, Bls is nice, but Rim can use more work on tongue thrust, maybe just inexperience at it perhaps. On the flip, it is where all her best talents are at, Russian is just heavenly to say the least, lots of tongue action, slow and passionate BBBJ which is always a great talent to appriciate, DT with ease with my average size with no gag. I of course the gentleman returned the lady's favor by DATY, not a whole lot of left overs, cute little pink flower with lots of necter*with ease. Before I know it, cover was on and she starts with CG, it didn't feel that well in this position, maybe just the way how she was sitted, but in standing mish was way way better, jiggling tits*+ tight kegal grip is always my favorite aside k9. After I throughly*pounded her in a few of my fav positions, I told her I am close, she told me she want me to cum in he rmouth, I happily endourse the idea where she give me Russian until I shot the first half in her mouth and the rest on her chest, I got to admit, this is becoming a new hobby of mine to blow my load on these nice looking tits. Too bad there was no photo allow, but a mental image of her would last me a life time. Afterward, we laid around in bed and chatted a little until the bois calls me and ask me where I am at, sorry for disruptiing the gent next door if you are reading this, (my dumb ass popo ringtone)*.

    Is lulu a repeat? Oh hell fuck yes, she is just my type of gal, pretty, petitie and with a natrual set of Ds. If I wasn't completely drained during the weekend, I would had gone back for seconds on my way back home.

    Happy Mongering. *.

  2. #27198

    Took another trip to King Spa in Carlsbad

    Stopped by the other day right at opening. Saw a cute little girl named Cindy. I think. No draping, and went right to the light touch. Normally I rub the back of their legs when they stand in front just to let them know. This time, I skipped that and went right for her ass and pussy. No problem with either! She put one leg up on the table so I could rub her pussy better. Really got me worked up! Flipped over, and I told her I wanted to 69. So that's what we did. Her pussy was already wet so I liked that. She really had me worked up so I blasted her in the face and tits. I don't think she was expecting it. I wasn't either LOL. All in all, a good time! 30 min massage and 150 for the extras. Maybe a bit expensive, but I needed some serious release.

  3. #27197

    Tourist

    Man you all have a host of options! Especially compared to here back east. I'll be out there next weekend. Staying in Harbor View area and hitting a ball game and the zoo. It's my first time out and I'm without a car. Where is a good place to get a quality massage and L1? I'm open to more but after traveling a good massage is key ha. PM if you want and TIA.

  4. #27196
    Senior Member


    Posts: 436

    Healthy 201 Rina

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar issue with the MMS when trying to schedule an appointment with Rina. Was basically blown off and ignored. Agree Kimi's body is roughly average for her age (guessing 30's) and she is expensive in my opinion. However, I didn't have any attitude issues with Kimi when I saw her. She was pretty soft spoken and submissive during my visit. Maybe I just had good rapport. Either way, sucks you had two underwhelming experiences like that, damn.
    For me it was the Latina that couldn't understand when I arrived that wouldn't let me see her. But once I got my appointment confirmed it was good to go and I was in there. This was the second time I saw her and I did two hours for 5. 7 out the door. She is really nice and lives the McDonald's vanilla shakes. Good time. YMMV on that rate. You got to be a closer.

  5. #27195

    Good points regarding korgs

    Quote Originally Posted by SsStuntCock  [View Original Post]
    Feels like a good time to remind folks that we can cip kgirls in SD for 280 hh / 340 hr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baller55  [View Original Post]
    Kimi will let you BBFS and creampie her but very underwelming service. She doesn't like to kiss and she's like a dead fish. If you want to fuck a Japanese girl and have her squeal then she might be worth a look but yeah she's expensive and you can get so much more at a KORG.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrainLara  [View Original Post]
    Man that blows. Thanks for the cautionary tale. I have had appointments not honored at AMPs several times. Its just how they operate. But a 45 m one-way drive in vain is hard to stomach. And sounds like your backup plan did not impress. And that bit with Sammy. I am sending good wishes your way.
    Yes and appreciate the points regarding the korgs. My only issues with them is all the info they ask for to get verified and actually getting there is a pain (no parking, locked gate, etc.) With AMPs it's straightforward but at the same time like BrainLara said making a long drive only to have an appointment not be honored is hard to stomach.

  6. #27194

    Coco at F Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Packman12  [View Original Post]
    I also made the trip just today so thanks for the tip (and other's who posted about F Spa). Was able to see Coco and wow was that possibly the best time I have had in an AMP. Massage was solid with no oil at first and then adding that in maybe 25 min into session to really work the knots out. Hot towel for a clean up and then she motion mouth as I am still on stomach. She spent maybe 5 min working me while I laid down which was an experience. Flip and moved to the chair for what felt like 15-20 min but hands down the best BBBJ I have gotten. Finished in mouth and another hot towel clean up.
    Coco and F Spa are busy for good reason. I finally took the plunge, made an appointment, and went to see what all the accolades are about. Coco is a little older than many AMP ladies, most likely 40 or a little older. She looks good even with a good bit of makeup, and is very sexy in her general demeanor. I opted for the hour, and Coco gives a very good massage. The first, and lengthy part was with no oil. When it came time for some oil (and she does not use too much like so many), the at first subtle then not-so-subtle teasing began. Time for the flip. She continued massaging my legs, moving up to my cock, teased more, and asked what I wanted while pointing to her mouth. She started the BBBJ, I was massaging her pussy over her thong, and she stopped, removed it, and I guided her into the 69 position. Her clean, completely bald pussy is sweet and she definitely likes daty! Being older, I almost never finish with a BJ, so I stopped her, had her lie down, and continued a long daty session. She got pretty excited (or she is a good actor), rested for a bit, then had me lie down and she finished me with a combo HJ / BJ.

    I agree with everything that has been said about Coco. She did not offer FS, but it has been said that is possible. Would I return? Yes. But first, based on recommendations here, I'd like to check out Mia at 5 Star in Spring Valley. Many others and I have said it already. Often the older ladies really know how to please.

  7. #27193

    Point Loma TT

    Was looking for an actual massage the other night and booked at Point Loma TT. Got there and was greeted by a lady, guessing 40's and led back to the room. Not sure how many are working there, but only saw her. It was late, and she locked the door after letting me in, which was new. My first time at the place, but was under impression it was legit, so went in with that in mind. Get to room, paid for half hour. She left and I got undressed and laid on the table, without the towel. She came back in and didn't put towel on me and began a good rub. Started at shoulders and worked her way down. She did massage my butt, and when she worked my legs she grazed the boys and head more than enough times to wake junior up. After about 20 minutes she had me flip. She was at the top of the table and began to rub my chest, and enough nipple play that it was purposeful. I began to stroke myself and after a couple minutes I encouraged her to take over. At first she was very coy, insisting she never did this, but after a couple looks she was stroking me like a pro. She allowed OTCs roaming, as well as pulling her shirt down. I finally popped which felt like a couple weeks worth. Her technique was amazing, lots of attention to the tip and the balls. I don't know if I got very lucky, but I will be back to try again.

  8. #27192
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 174

    Ruby at Sun Spa - 9/10, a wonderful time!

    Stopped by Sun Spa on Miramar recently and met the beautiful Ruby. The spa is clean, very spacious and has a comfortable feel to it. Ruby is a sexy spinner with a pretty face and curves in all the right places. Wonderful MM D's, nice big nipples, long brown hair extending down to her shoulders. Tucked in waist which gave her nice hips, and enough butt to grab on to. Super soft skin. When I walked inside the spa, Ruby flashed a seductive smirk at me, grabbed my arm and took me inside a room. She started off with a nice massage with good pressure, helping get out some knots in my back. However, I wasn't really there for the massage. I tossed her the donation and let her know what I wanted.

    She then proceeded with some LFK and whispering in my ear, which totally turns me on. This led into her jumping onto my arms for a long, passionate DFK. She took my hands and placed them on her very full tits while she clung onto me with her tongue down my throat. She proceeded to use her fantastic D cups to rub up and down on my body for some really sexy foreplay.

    Ruby then dropped to her knees and started sucking me like she's been hungry for my cock all day. The BBBJ was really good, wet, sloppy, deep, and patient. I didn't want to pop right there and I had to stop her so we could move onto the main event.

    On with the cover for some CG then Mish. Damn her pussy feels awesome in Mish. I played with her Ds the whole time while they bounced up and down in sync to her moans. For the last 20 minutes, I was doing everything I could to not blow quickly, but I couldn't hold on anymore as I knew I was just a few seconds away from cumming. I flipped her into doggy and plowed her to completion.

    After cleaning up she gave me a light massage. She then cuddled next to me and we talked for a bit. I had to leave early as I had plans after, but otherwise she probably would have let me lay there way past the hour mark. No rushing or clock watching at all. She dressed me, and wouldn't let me leave without another long DFK goodbye.

    Ruby was a super memorable girl with big tits, fun personality, and a great attitude. Looking forward to a repeat visit.

  9. #27191
    Man that blows. Thanks for the cautionary tale. I have had appointments not honored at AMPs several times. Its just how they operate. But a 45 m one-way drive in vain is hard to stomach. And sounds like your backup plan did not impress. And that bit with Sammy. I am sending good wishes your way.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacePet  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled an appointment ahead of time cause its a 45 minute drive. Mamasan wanted me to wait in the parking lot for an hour+ when I arrived on time. Waited for a bit and then went up to pee. She made up some bs excuse. And I know its bs because the masseuse told me so. Lesson: don't bother with an appointment. When to see another "22 year old" Japanese Kimi in the first place I saw Rina. I left severely disappointed. Felt and looked like 35+ and had a huge coffee stain blemish on half of her. Main issue was the attitude and attempts to upsell though.

  10. #27190
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre  [View Original Post]
    Biggest criticism is her price point: $$.5 standard and extra if opting for BBFS. Not a lot of Japanese AMP ladies in SD so thought I'd share.
    Feels like a good time to remind folks that we can cip kgirls in SD for 280 hh / 340 hr.

  11. #27189
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleEntendre  [View Original Post]
    Had the good fortune of finding a Japanese girl in SD. Very obviously Japanese given her Japanese accent and language abilities. Has an average all-natural body with B-sized tits and very suckable nips. Large birthmark around her lower back and thigh. Big eyes for a Japanese girl which I thought were nice. Mellow vibes and very submissive. Not a sexual dynamo but squeals when getting fucked (YMMV). Biggest criticism is her price point: $$.5 standard and extra if opting for BBFS. Not a lot of Japanese AMP ladies in SD so thought I'd share.
    Kimi will let you BBFS and creampie her but very underwelming service. She doesn't like to kiss and she's like a dead fish. If you want to fuck a Japanese girl and have her squeal then she might be worth a look but yeah she's expensive and you can get so much more at a KORG.

  12. #27188

    Similar issue with Rina

    Quote Originally Posted by SpacePet  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled an appointment ahead of time cause its a 45 minute drive. Mamasan wanted me to wait in the parking lot for an hour+ when I arrived on time. Waited for a bit and then went up to pee. She made up some bs excuse. And I know its bs because the masseuse told me so. Lesson: don't bother with an appointment. When to see another "22 year old" Japanese Kimi in the first place I saw Rina. I left severely disappointed. Felt and looked like 35+ and had a huge coffee stain blemish on half of her. Main issue was the attitude and attempts to upsell though.
    I had a similar issue with the MMS when trying to schedule an appointment with Rina. Was basically blown off and ignored. Agree Kimi's body is roughly average for her age (guessing 30's) and she is expensive in my opinion. However, I didn't have any attitude issues with Kimi when I saw her. She was pretty soft spoken and submissive during my visit. Maybe I just had good rapport. Either way, sucks you had two underwhelming experiences like that, damn.

  13. #27187

    Japanese Kimi at Serenity Health and Wellness, BBFS available

    Had the good fortune of finding a Japanese girl in SD. Very obviously Japanese given her Japanese accent and language abilities. Has an average all-natural body with B-sized tits and very suckable nips. Large birthmark around her lower back and thigh. Big eyes for a Japanese girl which I thought were nice. Mellow vibes and very submissive. Not a sexual dynamo but squeals when getting fucked (YMMV). Biggest criticism is her price point: $$.5 standard and extra if opting for BBFS. Not a lot of Japanese AMP ladies in SD so thought I'd share.

  14. #27186

    Saw here but there is some Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanMendez345  [View Original Post]
    Got word from the one and only Rina Will be back in town at 201 This Weekend. I haven't Been mongering down here recently But I know I might make the Drive Just to see her. Worth It IFYKYK.
    Scheduled an appointment ahead of time cause its a 45 minute drive. Mamasan wanted me to wait in the parking lot for an hour+ when I arrived on time. Waited for a bit and then went up to pee. She made up some bs excuse. And I know its bs because the masseuse told me so. Lesson: don't bother with an appointment. When to see another "22 year old" Japanese Kimi in the first place I saw Rina. I left severely disappointed. Felt and looked like 35+ and had a huge coffee stain blemish on half of her. Main issue was the attitude and attempts to upsell though.

  15. #27185

    Casey at QQ

    I've seen a bunch of good reviews and since it's close and convenient for me I checked out QQ yesterday. Nice clean place, I got a new girl Casey. She said she had flown in from NY the night before. New at QQ but obviously experienced elsewhere, she spoke decent English. Big C cup naturals which she was proud of and not thin but very soft nice body. She was very sweet. Paid the 70 HF (there is a sign that says 1 hour = 70 and 45 m = 60). I figured for $10 extra I'll just pay.

    Short OK non pro massage to start, some teasing, with some light kisses and sweet whispers then flip and negotiation. She said "up to you", so I gave her 160 which I figure is about standard and she seemed happy with it. Very good BBBJ, then long 69, then cap on. When I got close, she said, you can CIM. So when I got close I laid down and she took my load. Then another 15 m nice head massage which I love, then I was done. I enjoyed it a lot as she was very sweet and GFE with DFK throughout.

    So here's some interesting things. The door lady (that's what she called herself) led me to the room and took my HF. There's a TV with the surveillance camera displays in the room, so I could see another guy come in right after me.

    Then there's another first for me, maybe this happens as I'm not an AMP regular. Just after Casey first came in we were just starting the door opened and the door lady, who's a hot older lady to me anyway, came in and said something in Chinese and Casey left the room but the door lady stayed, pulled up her dress and showed her nice boobs for me to kiss. It was sort of weird but I went with it. She's older but nice body, more slim than Casey. She said something like "Casey has to go meet the other customer". I was thinking, maybe I'm getting a new girl but Casey came back and the door lady left us alone from there. So at the end of my session, Casey leaves to clean up and the door lady comes back and brings in Lulu, the other girl who came in from NY the night before. Shorter and maybe a bit thicker than Casey, but both are young and pretty. She shows her nice big and natural (I think, not sure) boobs and I get a feel along with her ass and she even gives me a bit of DFK. So then I figured out this is this AMP's MO. They introduce the girls, and that's where Casey went for 3 minutes at the start of my session. It was more than Ok for me, I got to meet and feel up 2 extra girls. I was told Lucky was there too but I didn't get to meet her. Will I go back: for sure!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape