Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 37339
-
07-05-25 11:05 #34819Senior Member

Posts: 311So many of them out there are you referring to the one with long brown hair that used to be mostly at the Diamond? Probably since early May since went to see her. I did see her hanging around the Exxon on C ave walking last month.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 09:22 #34818Senior Member

Posts: 102Scarlett
Have anyone seen or heard from her? She just disappeared and stopped posting on STG.
-
07-05-25 05:54 #34817Senior Member

Posts: 66Can you PM number?
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 05:49 #34816Senior Member

Posts: 71Got a number you trying to pass along?
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 01:19 #34815Senior Member

Posts: 371That was the rumor and then she was visiting the Henrico Hilton. Think she was released but haven't heard from her since. From the charges I'd take a guess at rehab probably.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 00:01 #34814Senior Member

Posts: 192Kinda
She is but kind of utr.
Originally Posted by QuickReliever5
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 23:55 #34813Senior Member

Posts: 45Ivu
I seen she got a stay at the henrico big house.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 23:51 #34812Senior Member

Posts: 192Ivy
Where did she go? I heard she had a stroke. Anyone know?
-
07-04-25 14:47 #34811Senior Member

Posts: 189Know this one
Think she might be in the business. Friend of mine who I like to try out. Think she in midlothean area.
-
07-03-25 12:55 #34810Senior Member

Posts: 45Damn. She told me they picked her up but I didn't know they got her again. I appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Rvaguy2000
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 12:54 #34809Senior Member

Posts: 208Sadie
She is legit but the pics are outdated she definitely doesn't look like that anymore and I think her right eye isn't working. No drama but she doesn't allow cim and there are other people in the house with her. It's a long drive out to the country about 25 minutes past the airport.
Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 12:45 #34808Senior Member

Posts: 337India Bleu and Sadie from Charles City
"Coco" is India Bleu from the Hartford area correct? Sometimes "Cherry"
She has a short fuse only 702/725 numbas come up on search
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
theeroticreview com / reviews / India-bleu-7024698754-402273.
Kodak675 review for OmniLupis
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by OhmLupis
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 12:08 #34807Senior Member

Posts: 221Young coco
This little thing is legit! I have seen her multiple times. Clean, great grip and a good attitude. She just got here today. Show her some love!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/584257017653
-
07-03-25 11:49 #34806Senior Member

Posts: 172Charles City
She has been positively reviewed a couple times over the last few months. Can't seem to remember her name but a search for Charles City might yield results.
Originally Posted by OhmLupis
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 11:14 #34805Senior Member

Posts: 37Your correct
Yup, deposit scam. Was asking for more money a day later.
Lucky me the card I use can reverse stuff. So stay away from that one. Seems trust is a bs place too.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






