Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 37354
-
07-05-25 20:00 #34639Regular Member

Posts: 8Massage Breeze
Still the same lame massage and same ending. Yea a cheap but good ending!
Originally Posted by Cecil0042
[View Original Post]
Nothing has changed.
-
07-05-25 19:08 #34638Senior Member

Posts: 929Thanks for letting us know you posted something previously.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 13:27 #34637Senior Member

Posts: 261The report didn't get deleted. It's post #690 in "News and Media Reports".
Originally Posted by Lemay591
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 11:24 #34636Senior Member

Posts: 40Aloha Washington twp
Terrific massage, similar to belle touch. Extras might be available, didn't partake as provider was not my type. Massage 9/10.
-
07-04-25 09:14 #34635Regular Member

Posts: 3Summer at Saigon
Went to see Summer yesterday. First time with her and first time in a while. Just went with the 30 min.
Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019
[View Original Post]
Thank goodness I did because all she did was rub my back for about 10-15 min. There was no massage whatsoever. She gave me a few options, I negotiated down to HE with clothes off for. 6.
She has nice small tits with piercings. Nut and she gave me a towel to wipe myself. Usually when I go they wipe me down. Didn't bother me too much. Was in and out in about 20 min. Probably not repeating.
Stay safe.
-
07-04-25 08:36 #34634Senior Member

Posts: 144Massage Breeze
Anyone seen Jennifer lately? Haven't seen any new posts but I'm visiting Detroit next month and have always enjoyed a cheap BJ!
C.
-
07-04-25 00:45 #34633Senior Member

Posts: 724Re: Advice on getting massage with tease only
LOL, HJ, you did it again! Made me laugh! But I think most married mongers don't even get a massage with a tease from their SO.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 23:34 #34632Senior Member

Posts: 110Must have happened after Monday last week, they were open then.
Originally Posted by Lemay591
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 22:53 #34631Senior Member

Posts: 40Your wife just teases you?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 20:08 #34630Senior Member

Posts: 929Get married.
Originally Posted by Rasp5657
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 19:25 #34629Senior Member

Posts: 61Bonita
Hey I just started working in the area. Is the. 160 covers everything or just the massage? Thanks in advice.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 18:10 #34628Regular Member

Posts: 9Told you
I posted about this like a week ago but post got deleted I guess.
Originally Posted by SzGino
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 12:08 #34627Senior Member

Posts: 462Eastern, Auburn Rd West of Rochester rd
Eastern does a great job of teasing and no he. It's diy if you want to partake.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 11:31 #34626Senior Member

Posts: 347Tropical Touch might fit that category. It did for me.
Originally Posted by Rasp5657
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 06:41 #34625Senior Member

Posts: 40Massage with tease only
Looking for massage with tease only, no he. Any recommendations?










Reply With Quote




