Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 1647 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 579 1079 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 24703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23533

    Centerville

    It's been a little over a year since I have been to Tokyo and Fugi and I usually give them $$ when I go to the room. Is this still the going rate?

  2. #23532

    No Clue

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Would she go further than the HJ finish? Like some Russian or BJ action?
    But she cums with a fun demeanor.

  3. #23531

    Diana

    I last saw Diana when she was first starting out. What was available changed over a few visits. Any insight as to what finish is available?

  4. #23530
    Quote Originally Posted by ElixirMan  [View Original Post]
    She's a good combo. She'll dial down the talk if you give her a hint.
    Would she go further than the HJ finish? Like some Russian or BJ action?

  5. #23529

    Same Here. Great Pro Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. Said her name is Sonjia now. My session went about as perfect as it could be. Really good massage. A little teasing. On the flip, boobs came out (touching allowed). HJ finish, then about 15 minutes more massage. Let me take a shower before I left.

    100 for the hour. She was nice and I never got a hint of crazy or a nasty habit. Only complaint I have, is she used way too much oil. 4 showers later and I still feel oily. YMMV.
    She's a good combo. She'll dial down the talk if you give her a hint.

  6. #23528
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her listing?
    She had a listing on Craigslist a couple of weeks ago.

    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...858517910.html

    Hope this helps!

  7. #23527
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    When did Classic close?
    Perhaps they are referring to Sunny's on Olive near 141. That place has been referred to as Classic too in the past.

  8. #23526
    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    What's the next best, nearest place? Sufei Spa is close by but I remember someone said they had bed bugs.
    When did Classic close?

  9. #23525

    Gardenview Spa off Olive

    Is this place new? No reviews or impressions here.

  10. #23524

    She's on Craigslist

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her listing?
    https://stlouis.craigslist.org/hws/d...858517910.html

  11. #23523

    Now that Classic Chesterfield is gone.

    What's the next best, nearest place? Sufei Spa is close by but I remember someone said they had bed bugs.

  12. #23522
    Quote Originally Posted by Woderif  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. Said her name is Sonjia now. My session went about as perfect as it could be. Really good massage. A little teasing. On the flip, boobs came out (touching allowed). HJ finish, then about 15 minutes more massage. Let me take a shower before I left.

    100 for the hour. She was nice and I never got a hint of crazy or a nasty habit. Only complaint I have, is she used way too much oil. 4 showers later and I still feel oily. YMMV.
    Where can I find her listing?

  13. #23521
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCadilac  [View Original Post]
    Always see the ads on SKG yet I've not really seen any reports from there was thinking about checking them out soon if anyone has any info pm if you feel more comfortable, also I think health spa / sunny spa next to bowlero is open again saw a add with a 626 area code number attached and I got a text response saying they were open.
    If this is on Mexico and K in O Fallon, I used to geo there with Frequency a couple years ago when living in Wentzville. Good rub and tease, but nothing more than DIY.

  14. #23520
    Senior Member


    Posts: 229
    Quote Originally Posted by BretM69  [View Original Post]
    I gave Gold Spa a shot. She was young-ish and unfortunately quite unattractive. She was appreciative of responsive to my mutual touch, which escalated to her on the table and then after some further developments she suddenly called a halt to the festivities. She was clearly very worried about mamasan hearing anything or popping in and I think she got carried away letting me go further than she was normally comfortable with. YMMV but the looks were almost a walk away and mileage seemed likely to be unreliable. I don't see myself going back anytime soon as we are fortunate these days to have better combinations of looks and responsiveness.
    Can you provide more details on the part about her getting on the table as well as what you mean by further developments?

  15. #23519

    Gold Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this new place on Manchester called Gold Spa next to oberwies? Online shows open not much photos, just curious if anyone came across this??
    I gave Gold Spa a shot. She was young-ish and unfortunately quite unattractive. She was appreciative of responsive to my mutual touch, which escalated to her on the table and then after some further developments she suddenly called a halt to the festivities. She was clearly very worried about mamasan hearing anything or popping in and I think she got carried away letting me go further than she was normally comfortable with. YMMV but the looks were almost a walk away and mileage seemed likely to be unreliable. I don't see myself going back anytime soon as we are fortunate these days to have better combinations of looks and responsiveness.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape