Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 1120 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 26349
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24564

    Wet and Super Tight

    This ad caught my eye. 200 hhr 300 hr. 99th & Oklahoma. Anyone have any information on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/105715668444

  2. #24563

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Said she's back after a year.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/878588755516
    She had a profile on seeking and she didn't have a good attitude, crappy messaging and I think she was asking in the 4 range. I eventually reported her profile.

  3. #24562

    Use a text me or google voice like app

    Some of the "older" and "vetted" escorts are having their ads mirrored by the Indian scammers. They've been working overtime, it's now have affected fetish, fetlife and reddit. Man, honestly wish Trump would work on deporting them and banning their IP range from the internet lmao.

  4. #24561

    Jessalyn

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? Said she's back after a year.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/878588755516
    If I recall correctly, she has had bad reports.

  5. #24560

    Jessalyn?

    Anyone seen this one? Said she's back after a year.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/878588755516
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-07-04 124508.jpg‎  

  6. #24559
    She is doing 140 for incall also. I have been seeing her for a couple years now and she is still the same right tiny girl she always was. Put her ankles behind her head and have fun.

  7. #24558

    Jae

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/297619890104

    Anyone see Jae recently? Prices are high. Last I checked she was asking 140 for a car date.

  8. #24557

    Mia Diniz

    Wondering if anyone met Mia Diniz from tryst https://tryst.link/escort/miadiniz2025.

    I haven't but she'll be in Madison the next 2 days. I can't tell if her reviews on another site are fake which is why I haven't pulled the trigger along with the lack of a face photo.

  9. #24556

  10. #24555

    Looking for an early morning romp

    Anyone know anyone near lincoln, 27th, oklahoma, or near the airport that'd be up around 2 am to 5 am?

    Need some fun but most of the STG and EG listings are blah.

  11. #24554
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what to say about this one seen the photos figured what the hay I'll give her a chance being that I normally don't mess with black girls off this website. But this one here I don't know somebody must've pissed in her. Kool-Aid stole her cornflakes or something this broad is beyond rude. I've never seen one female go off the deep end because you asked her what the donation was. I don't know. Maybe you guys have had other better luck with her but for me she's a no flies zone not going to waste my time or effort or energy. I'll stick with what I know.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/517129411591
    Of all the cute black girls and you pick a tree trunk leg black just out of the Bush looking ***** like her? Thanks for the report, hopefully she'll go out of business and we won't have to look at her hideous pictures anymore.

  12. #24553
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Does her menu open up with frequent repeats / becoming a regular? Her donations are high without any sort of GFE to start with.
    I'm not certain, because this isn't something I've pursued (I've been so happy with what I've gotten so far). I know that's not super helpful, but YMMV.

    I'll admit 250 an hour seemed a bit steep for what I was looking for initially, but given the lack of drama (no indication that she's a user / addict), I've been quite happy with it.

  13. #24552
    I have never been ripped off by Candi. No complaints as far as I'm concerned. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one lately? Is she still doing ripoffs?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/142301930605

    L.

  14. #24551

    Yeh

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one lately? Is she still doing ripoffs?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/142301930605

    L.
    Yeah, I've seen a several times. She has picked up a lot of weight when she got out of jail but she's a nice person. Kitty cat is dry watch out for the sharp teeth but other than that she's a real nice person. She is a smoker.

  15. #24550

    Candi

    Anyone seen this one lately? Is she still doing ripoffs?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...n/142301930605

    L.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-29 at 5.10.08 PM.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape