Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 959 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 14373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13818

    Active today

    The cattle were out early this morning, and I do mean cattle. Pimps, if you're reading this can you limit the cheeseburger intake for these ladies? They're getting to the point where they don't fit in my car.

    Cic and 50th, Cic and 49th were both crawling with hogs. Fifth was active as well both by Cic and Pul, including one thin white zombie doing the slumped over pose. Nothing of interest until I bumped into Puerto Rican Cici down Pulaski. Fun lady, good conversation, got the job done.

    As far as the streets, I think I might keep my chase to Milwaukee, those ladies fit in my car.

  2. #13817

    Latina SAM

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewar  [View Original Post]
    For the love of god, does anyone have digits for Sam? Used to see her all the time when she posted on LC but haven't seen her since. I've seen some of you mentioning you see her on 5th, and even some of you claiming you have her digits. I've driven 5th every other night for the past week and haven't seen her. Sharing is caring! Pms open.
    I'm GLAD that I'm NOT the ONLY one. I NEED that LATINA in my life!! BUT I SEEN her on 5th two days ago around 4 am walking down 5th. A lot of cars tried to pick her up but she kept walking. She most likely was high as hell. But I circled for about 20 min. She walked all the way down to near Pulaski, by one of those buildings.

  3. #13816

    Be careful

    Passed Ciccero & 50th at 3 am and saw three young black girls on side, one of them was very tall, cute. Because of caution, I didn't stop, but drove forward into the gas station.

    FK, in the time it took to smoke a cigarette, I saw at least 4 different police cars passing by. I can sure they saw the girl walking with bikini but did nothing. I suspect they were waiting a car to pick up the girls. Gave up, then went home.

    Girls are important, but I prefer to choose another time instead of gambling whether my name will appear on the report.

  4. #13815

    Building next to BP

    Anyone know what goes on in this building? Is it a some kind of club? On numerous occasions I've seen large groups of people going into here. Especially Hispanics. Scantily clad ones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-01 at 1.45.06 PM.jpg‎  

  5. #13814
    Regular Member


    Posts: 21

    Latina Sam

    For the love of god, does anyone have digits for Sam? Used to see her all the time when she posted on LC but haven't seen her since. I've seen some of you mentioning you see her on 5th, and even some of you claiming you have her digits. I've driven 5th every other night for the past week and haven't seen her. Sharing is caring! Pms open.

  6. #13813
    Quote Originally Posted by JumpSmoker90  [View Original Post]
    Was out that way as well last night. I saw a group hanging on the corner right before Pulaski. I thought maybe I saw Sam in there but I wasn't sure. Where did you spot Rya?
    Right behind the BP in the alley off 290.

  7. #13812

    Lawrence by the Admiral

    On my way home down Lawrence at 12:30 am Saturday night I saw 4 SW. 2 Black and 2 White. I recognized one of the black girls by her blond wig. She's put on weight since I last her walking last year. The other white blond girl I saw in a two piece bathing suit. She's a BBW with a belly. Other one looked Latina with a decent shape. I assume they are there waiting for the horny boys coming out of the strip club.

  8. #13811
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Was out yesterday by 5th and ran into this cute Latina who goes by Rya who is almost TGTBT. Doesn't look like a user at all, very cute w / nice body but was willing to let me crack her for a dub because she needed it. Didn't have anywhere to go though bc no car. Also has anyone ever met Alli? Sort of thick WSW who doesn't look her age (52) and minimal wear from drug use. Decent BBJ for. 2 plus ten for room down the street. Also, beware of this toothless WSW named Sarah. Kind of a nice ass but will rip you off and threaten you with her pimp. On a more somber note, I realized that Brittney from 5th passed away back in May. Has anyone heard about that?
    Was out that way as well last night. I saw a group hanging on the corner right before Pulaski. I thought maybe I saw Sam in there but I wasn't sure. Where did you spot Rya?

  9. #13810
    Quote Originally Posted by SluggaP  [View Original Post]
    Was out yesterday by 5th and ran into this cute Latina who goes by Rya who is almost TGTBT. Doesn't look like a user at all, very cute w / nice body but was willing to let me crack her for a dub because she needed it. Didn't have anywhere to go though bc no car. Also has anyone ever met Alli? Sort of thick WSW who doesn't look her age (52) and minimal wear from drug use. Decent BBJ for. 2 plus ten for room down the street. Also, beware of this toothless WSW named Sarah. Kind of a nice ass but will rip you off and threaten you with her pimp. On a more somber note, I realized that Brittney from 5th passed away back in May. Has anyone heard about that?
    Brittney passed away around May 20. Sad these girls are all dying. The streets eventually wins. Not sure in her case but lots of fentanyl overdoses nowadays. The good die young and the bad just keep living! RIP Brit.

  10. #13809

    Fifth St.

    Was out yesterday by 5th and ran into this cute Latina who goes by Rya who is almost TGTBT. Doesn't look like a user at all, very cute w / nice body but was willing to let me crack her for a dub because she needed it. Didn't have anywhere to go though bc no car. Also has anyone ever met Alli? Sort of thick WSW who doesn't look her age (52) and minimal wear from drug use. Decent BBJ for. 2 plus ten for room down the street. Also, beware of this toothless WSW named Sarah. Kind of a nice ass but will rip you off and threaten you with her pimp. On a more somber note, I realized that Brittney from 5th passed away back in May. Has anyone heard about that?

  11. #13808
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #13807

    Midway Stroll

    Tonight, the Midway Stroll be popping.

    These witches got no family but habits. They gots be out, yo.

    GSB.

  13. #13806

    BSWs over East this past weekend

    Wanted to post this the other day but had to wait for account validation. Decent looking BSW Saturday afternoon on Exchange by the lake. In a pink booty short outfit. Probably around 25, looked like the early stages of tweeking. Another cute slim BSW around 91st around Buffalo. Circled back twice but there was too many people out. Glad the East side is back jumping. Will see what's up this weekend.

  14. #13805

    Maybe not even Chicago?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdmireMyRealit  [View Original Post]
    Some guy on FB posted a video if these BSW and said it was in Chicago. I come out here once a week for my job. Do yall know what area this is in?
    That shot doesn't match up with anything along the Pulaski, 5th Ave, or 47th / Cicero strolls. I don't know the South Side strolls (47th, Ashland, Exchange. Not my patch so I don't even know them all) too well but I don't think it looks right for any of those either. If there's any other shots or this one less cropped we might be able to figure out more. But if you're looking for a BSW with a megaton bomb ass, Kilpatrick and 5th can be pretty ripe.

    If it weren't for the comfortable shoes and the late AM time I'd say it's in Brooklyn and they're coming home from the club.

  15. #13804

    Lunch rush service available!

    Passed through the 5th Ave stretch at about 12:15 pm today, saw a good selection. 2 Latina SWs at Kilpatrick - 1 BBW with some sexy hose and 1 a bit scrawny and rough. Looked like a couple BSWs up the block on Kilpatick. Over near Pulaski there were 4 WSWs by that particular bus stop probably not waiting for the bus. Looked like one was Beka that works with Mally in an apartment sometimes.

    Beka's good for bare but I dunno if she'll do CIP without a washroom nearby. . . Who am I kidding, of course she will and then she'll save on lube for the next guy.

    Happy snail trails!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape