Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 19568
-
07-03-25 00:14 #15683Regular Member

Posts: 1Top 5242
I went to top in you district right before closing middle of the week. I was greeted by a shorter woman with obviously fake tits don't know sizes but I would describe as medium in size. Since it was right before closing she only would do hh for $50. I'm pretty sure this place has TS but I didn't worry about it undressed and laid down. The massage was mediocre. Wasn't much teasing either towards the end she worked my inner thigh, but right before flip. On flip she asked what I wanted I pointed to her mouth. I forked over a benjamin and she went to get a condom. Condom was a little small she switched it out for a bigger one and fully took off top. Lots of talking as she sucked which was nice. She lasted about 5-7 minutes before she said it was too big for her jaw took off condom grinded on my lower legs and finished with her hands. Was definitely a good experience overall and pretty good introduction to the hobby, didn't get her name but she said I should come back and seemed to be the only one there.
-
07-02-25 20:44 #15682Senior Member

Posts: 2184
Originally Posted by GreekExplorer
[View Original Post]
Nope GE is legit. Besides, BBFS or CFS makes no difference to the alleged charge I. E. Recieving a certain service does not make it more or less of an "offense".
Originally Posted by ItalianGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 20:29 #15681Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269JM. Chanel
I went to JM before noon on a weekend, and was showed a room by a lovely woman who I found out was Chanel. She is short, probably 5'2" , slim with convincing MM boobs. I handed her house fee and said one hour, and she asked if I wanted a TS and asked for more. I ended up giving my whole extra, leaving me out 2 $ in total. House plus tip. She showed me the shower which was probably the first use of the day because it was dry. Nice. TS was very thorough, with hand teasing and light kissing plus a BBBJ preview. DT preview was amazing. I was super excited at this point. I thought she's beautiful, kind of like Raelilblack with less makeup, slightly darker skin, and smaller MM boobs.
In the massage room, there was just light touching and teasing, and while I was face down, she had me prop up on all fours and slid under like a mechanic, taking me in her mouth like she was draining my oil. Boy that got me going. She really likes oral. As she had me flip, I told her I wanted to 69,and she could really go to town with those amazing DT skills. Nose to balls and nose to stomach, she has got Alyssa-like skills. Those of you who saw her before she started managing know what I mean.
She got on top and rode me RCG, really getting into it. I switched for mish and that was great but I had to see it from behind, and looking in the mirror. It was a sight to behold those tig ol bitties and pretty face, I unloaded into the bag as I pounded her into the table. Afterwards I was still rock hard and asked for round two but 40 wasn't enough for a second BBBJ pop so I just had a finisher regular massage which to her credit was more than adequate.
I hope to see her again soon, or check out the new blood for July.
-
07-02-25 20:01 #15680Senior Member

Posts: 59Good. Miki
Word is that Good in Renton is under new management? I went to check it out any way. It was business as usual there.
Miki greeted me and took me to the room. Miki looked great. I hand over the house and tip up front as usual, so nothing has changed there. She look great, with a petite frame and a nice figure to match. She flirted with me a bit before I laid down for the massage. The massage was good, but with the teasing she was doing, I opted to flip early. After some foreplay of BBBJ and DATY, cover came on and we moved through these positions: Mish, CG, RCG, K9, Prone, and Spoon. She enjoyed kissing with me we locked lips through out the session. I finished in the bag in spoon, and when I did, she backed herself up on me to keep me in, turned her neck around to give a nice cherry on top. After the typical clean up, she gave me a head massage. I requested an hour and got my hour. Miki was a doll and took very good care of me. It seems like Good is still a good spot to visit for some quality service.
-
07-02-25 17:57 #15679Senior Member

Posts: 87Damn, ease up. Not LE, which you can confirm from my post history. I'm interested in trying a new scene, if it's comparable to STG or TNA.
Originally Posted by ItalianGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 16:23 #15678Senior Member

Posts: 69Anyone know?
It was implied about a Good place moving to Auburn on the 1st of July. Does anyone know where this Good place is? I tried asking directly but was told they didn't move? A PM is fine if it can't be posted here, any help would be appreciated.
-
07-02-25 15:55 #15677Senior Member

Posts: 54Reply to: IKEA Area
Same building, around the corner from Jade is LUX which used to be DIVA. There are two listings w / o reviews on RM and one questionable review on GMaps. I'm sure others would appreciate a report. Why DIVA didn't fly is likely due to upsell, overpricing, etc. However, there was a latina there a year ago and the RM listing says Dominican, Filipino, Korean, Latina, Thai, Vietnamese massage.
Originally Posted by Mshaw206
[View Original Post]
If I was trying it again, the $$ FS standard by Aussie would be a great method, then walk if they balk. You can always go back, but you will likely find better service / value for a 10 minute drive.
-
07-02-25 14:38 #15676Senior Member

Posts: 240Prostitution is no more or less illegal when a condom is / is not used.
Originally Posted by ItalianGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 14:24 #15675Senior Member

Posts: 115Interesting handle? I call bullshit on your request. First time AMP hobbyist and your asking for BARE back? I smell Le or nothing good by contributing to your post.
.
Originally Posted by GreekExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 14:18 #15674Senior Member

Posts: 122Umi at JM
As promised, I came back today to see Umi bright and early in the morning. Umi was all doll up and ready for me. I wanted a TS today and she didn't disappoint. Again, a lot of tongue work and the BBBJ pre-main course was amazing. Umi is more sensual and caring and I love that as well. I am still wondering if her body was all natural or she just got a darn great surgeon. Umi is in the mid 20's with a firm tight body.
I might come back to see her again soon.
-
07-02-25 13:40 #15673Senior Member

Posts: 2335Before the authorities closed all of ous in EWA I'd agree it's the best for your money. I could get two for 4 and bust a nut while having my balls and bum hole tounge probed. Sad times when they shut um down.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 20:53 #15672Senior Member

Posts: 115Monica Tokyo spa
I went yesterday and meet Monica and Anna was still there. Monica is a tall slender natural DD lady. She loves when you play with them.
She had an interesting look with the dark. Nerdy type glasses. It kind of gave you the impression that you were being involved with a little nerdy girl with an awesome figure. I gave a standard donation.
What can I say about this? Lady. There was such an amazing French lesson. SHE could be called a throat queen 👸. She doesn't leave anything off the table or excluded with all equipment is touched. LOL.
Service was the dog talking, mish and Asian Cg. It's going be an expensive month. I'm already do you think kind of about when I'm going back.
-
07-01-25 20:53 #15671Senior Member

Posts: 87First Time AMP
Thinking about trying my first AMP, can anyone recommend any spa's talent that are open to BBFS. Feel free to pm. Thinking about trying One first because I drive by it daily.
-
07-01-25 20:48 #15670Senior Member

Posts: 122Apple
Yeah, Apple is super sweet and her ass is built for DS pounding while pulling her hair.
Originally Posted by TinyasianVC
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 19:03 #15669Regular Member

Posts: 11DDS-spa Lisa
Anyone knows if she's working somewhere else? Anyone has her contact info?
Thanks











Reply With Quote





