Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 33445
-
07-02-25 17:00 #31915Senior Member

Posts: 207Dawn
Reached out to Dawn recently. All went well until she told me she required a $50 deposit. In accordance with my no-deposit policy I declined.
Has anyone seen her and had to put up a deposit? I might do it, but only if I know it's worth it.
https://tryst.link/escort/dawn247
-
07-02-25 11:27 #31914Senior Member

Posts: 418Mandy
I've seen her several times and had fun, but I'm not getting responses to my texts now either.
Originally Posted by TheStroked98
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 09:31 #31913Senior Member

Posts: 54I reached out to him as well for info. It's tough out there and she sound just like what is needed to keep my hopes up in this hobby.
Originally Posted by NkyGuy8917
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 09:29 #31912Senior Member

Posts: 54Have sent her multiple messages. Always a great time. No reply's. Even enjoyed her friend once and wow!
Originally Posted by Thorbane
[View Original Post]
-
06-30-25 23:45 #31911Senior Member

Posts: 390Mandy still around
She cannot post on listcrawer or mega personals. She is able to post adds on erotic monkey. But if anyone need her digits I got it. And I texted her today.
-
06-30-25 14:26 #31910Senior Member

Posts: 355Utr
Agree with the communication. Attributing it to more her not being a pro and her age.
Thanks for sharing the teeth feedback. Unfortunately, I have had a condition for a while that makes my front teeth dark. Look stained. Combination of an injury and botched procedure. Lived with it for a while as I did not have money for corrective procedure.
Might just be a money thing for her. Have been trying to setup something since a week. Will post when I see her.
Ob.
-
06-30-25 12:10 #31909Senior Member

Posts: 131Gina in Covington
A bit late, but I did see Gina a little over a week ago while she was still in Covington through asia-sister. Not exactly like the pics, but close enough and took direction well. Barely spoke English but did use a translator app to help with conversation. Did enjoy my time with her during the visit. Incall was okay, but parking was not the best situation given the location. I'll keep an eye out for any additional new girls through either that site or the fox one going forward.
Speaking of the other site, anyone planning on hitting up Risa when she visits later in July?
-
06-30-25 11:13 #31908Senior Member

Posts: 2920 year old UTR lightskin
Just wanted to start my review off by thanking coopertown for the referrel. He has always given me solid intel and suggestions in our history of chatting. Lets start my review now.
The good: She is a young lightskin 20 year old. Baby damage is non-existent. Tight ass pussy. She is like 5 foot exactly so if anyone prefers a smaller petite type girl she may be right for you. I was on a time restraint so opted for car play. With her size it worked out perfectly that she could just climb on top and mount me w / plenty of wiggle room. She is very new to this scene and menu is open. Very reasonable donation as well. Hygiene is good absolutley no foul smell coming from coochie.
The bad: Communication: wasnt terrible but wasn't neccasarily the best- atleast on the day we decided to meet up the replied in a timely manner and we ended up meeting up. Teeth: This one was probably the biggest turn off for me as I was unable to tell in pictures that her teeth are kinda fucked up and look stained. Especially the front two. I'm not trying to be judemental just want people to know it may not be everyone's cup of tea.
Summary & suggestions:
Overall I would say if you can get past the teeth thing I would definitely recommend for the donoation considering how shitty / dull the market is right now. She obviously doesn't do this for primary income and is a hobby if anything or something I guess she does when she needs a little extra cash. As cooper has said in previous posts I wouldn't go at her with the mentality we usually do with women who have been in the business for awhile. Just act like you're her friend, intrested in what she is saying, & have a little bit of money to help her out hahaha as long as she sucks and fucks haha! Forreal tho be respectful & treat her right and I don't think you will have problems. Side note- she is also unable to host so that is something to keep in mind while setting up your dream. Totally open to incall and / or carplay.
Stay safe out there.
-
06-29-25 22:30 #31907Senior Member

Posts: 87What Will They Want Next, A Credit Report?
I thought about trying to schedule with her -- she is very well established and has reasonable prices. But I personally find her screening to be too intrusive, and I certainly don't like that she wants you to turn over your government I'd for inspection at the beginning of the session. That alone is enough for me to bail, but when you also factor in that she is most likely approaching 60, there are better options to be had.
Originally Posted by StartUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 16:10 #31906Senior Member

Posts: 401She was in a halfway house as a condition of a previous arrest she had to not go to jail. According to her mugshot she was arrested a couple days ago for the crash back in January so what she was saying was factual about the apartment and the limited availability.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 14:55 #31905Senior Member

Posts: 353She is going away for a lot longer than 10 years.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 14:28 #31904Senior Member

Posts: 1222Bunny
Someone else just PM'd the same question about FS. My answer: I only did FS with her twice. The first time it was BB and ok. The next time she pissed and moaned the whole time that it hurt and she had some female issues. She is old enough for menopause so may be legit.
Originally Posted by Urnxtlvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 14:27 #31903Senior Member

Posts: 68I went to see her 3 or 4 years ago. She was listing herself as 40 at the time and she was definitely over 50 then. There is a reason that she is always hiding her stomach. I politely left and told her that I wished her the best, which I meant and she could tell.
Originally Posted by StartUp
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 13:35 #31902Senior Member

Posts: 101Anyone done more than bbj?
Has anyone actually fucked her? Every review I had ever seen was about a great bbj, I saw her twice myself and got a great bbj, but I've never seen confirmation of FS available.
Originally Posted by VinnieKramer
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 12:14 #31901Senior Member

Posts: 2230Just think about your donation as an investment. Give her $1000 towards her legal defense and in 25-30 years when she gets out she will give you 10 half priced sessions.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





