Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 2740
-
07-13-25 14:38 #1960Senior Member

Posts: 107Not sure. My session with Hersnuggles was platonic with a few brushes.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 11:49 #1959Senior Member

Posts: 601Too bad
Wonder who they pissed off, their profiles seemed platonic.
Originally Posted by BigAce20
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-25 10:22 #1958Senior Member

Posts: 29At that $150 price point, it's really a surprise, but thanks for the alert. It's what makes this board great!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 20:27 #1957Senior Member

Posts: 107They are both showing "Timeout" on CC.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 17:27 #1956Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Who knows
Wished I knew.
Originally Posted by JayNissan
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-25 17:00 #1955Senior Member

Posts: 601Twins
Not finding these 2 in the Orlando board. Were they just visiting?
Originally Posted by BigAce20
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 00:48 #1954Senior Member

Posts: 151Same shit in ATL
I had a CC Account started here in Orlando and started cuddling here, I got banned when I moved back to Atlanta and nowhere did I hint extras on the site I dare you some of them cuddlers be bumping gums a bit too much! Fuck CC tbh all my regular cuddlers I still chat with someone from the forums messaged me on CC too and he got banned a few hours later (Not from FL lmao).
Originally Posted by BigLow
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 23:59 #1953Senior Member

Posts: 144No luck
She is the person in the pictures. Taller than I expected. No real connection though, nice chat, allowed me to massage her and she reciprocated. Got her topless but nothing else. Most often she looked uninterested in me even being there.
Maybe my expectations for more were unfounded there were no hits of more but she seemed eager to meet) At least it didn't cost much.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/CrystalPrice
-
07-03-25 00:24 #1952Senior Member

Posts: 113Dawn143
Yup that's the dumb *****. Idk if she gets on her but the whole sexguide community is going to know about her.
Originally Posted by BigLow
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 14:10 #1951Senior Member

Posts: 492Cc Snitches
Not only is this sad, but it's incredibly true. Especially the dudes flapping their mouths. But what they forget is women are the ultimate flappers and will out them. I've had my share to deal with but they confused me with the wrong dude.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 14:00 #1950Senior Member

Posts: 492CS Snitches, sad but true
The worst part is the dudes who want to slap their mouths. But they forget women are the ultimate mouth flappers so they end up outting their intel.
Originally Posted by Whiskeysours
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 13:22 #1949Regular Member

Posts: 9Her?
This one?
Originally Posted by JayNissan
[View Original Post]
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Dawn143
-
07-02-25 13:08 #1948Senior Member

Posts: 601Cc snitches
Screw all that bs on the cc forums. There's a handful of loudmouths, including a couple of dudes (probably incels) who like to flap their gums and tell people to report and block guys who even hint at extras. Really it's like grade school level snitching. A while ago I heard from a respected senior from a different location who had gotten L3 from a gal that liked to run her mouth on the forums and tell people to report inappropriate behavior. From all that's been posted here it's a safe bet that others have experienced the same thing.
Originally Posted by JayNissan
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 19:48 #1947Senior Member

Posts: 113Dawn143 on cc snitch
So on the discussion board on CC dawn143 was snitching about this site. And so many other idiots that don't mind their business as well. So be careful you don't end up with one of those miserable cuddlers. The discussion chat is called -Non platonic talk offsite about cc?
-
07-01-25 16:32 #1946Senior Member

Posts: 105Powerstarz & Sapphire_Luv
Recently posted on the Tampa boards, but I'll echo what I mentioned there-.
Saw these too on back-back days. They're both great / hot looking ladies but they're also ladies that are very hard to book and confirm for an appointment. PowerStarz used to be in Orlando but I guess has since moved. Got lucky and saw her.
The stars seemingly aligned. Jimmies Jimmy got jimmied. Lay back, be cool and enjoy the vibe. If you get to see them, don't be weird about shit. They both show up in shorts and soft / comfortable attire. Sapphire is thick & busty (bbl if you will) while powerstars is a taller yet fit girl with a great pair.












Reply With Quote





