Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 13318
-
07-07-25 09:21 #12373Senior Member

Posts: 238Anyone
Seen these two and wanted to see if anyone have any information on them. Please PM me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...i/153993353443
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/860721380190
-
07-06-25 09:25 #12372Senior Member

Posts: 264Firecracker
Hey gents! I hope everybody had a happy and safe 4th. I posted yesterday but not seeing it on forum so apologies if it pops up twice. Guessing this one might be TGTBT but seemed legit when I texted her yesterday, said she's been reviewed on this but its been a couple of years. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/207411034390
-
07-06-25 06:15 #12371Senior Member

Posts: 1206I just saw that she was recently active on secretbenefits. So if anyone has a working account there, please report.
Originally Posted by InTheVille123
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-25 02:18 #12370Regular Member

Posts: 13Recommendations?
I'm visiting your fine area in a week or so. Curious if you all might throw a recommendation my way. Wouldn't be mad about finding a solid ebony girl, but won't be picky! Just a any solid option would do.
-
07-05-25 16:16 #12369Senior Member

Posts: 264These two.
Gents! I hope everybody had a good and safe 4th. I've been sticking with the AMP scene last few years, primarily because I got tired of no shows and shady outcall spots. Recently though these two very attractive spinners have gotten my attention. I'm guessing likely TGTBT or gps as I haven't noticed any feedback on the board, but figured I would ask. Does anybody have any experience with either? First one posted today and second it's been a while. Thanks in advance!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...k/207411034390
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...6/461990243770
-
07-05-25 15:13 #12368Senior Member

Posts: 100QVlover
Can ya clear some space?
-
07-05-25 09:56 #12367Senior Member

Posts: 79Ellie
Anyone know Ellie's whereabouts, if she's still working? This is the recently divorced waitress with the kitten in her hotel. She was fun.
-
07-05-25 07:45 #12366Senior Member

Posts: 35Caitlin Bell
I met the Caitlin Belle when she visited GVL last week. Highly recommend. Comms great, meet on time, safe hotel. Easy screening with P411. Legit, safe, clean, sober. Stunning beauty. Pics are accurate, but she's even better in person. Very skilled and generous provider. GFE experience. Former pornstar. Easy to find vids online. Great reviews on TER. Donation is as indicated on T. L. Expensive but worth it IMO. Recommend seeing her if she comes back to GVL.
https://tryst.link/escort/caitlinbellxxx
-
07-04-25 13:15 #12365Senior Member

Posts: 37Taylor Adams
Thanks for the feedback.
Originally Posted by Zimmer8
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 10:06 #12364Senior Member

Posts: 97Taylar adams
She is a solid performer. Great attitude and is enthusiastic. Everything covered. I had a great time. Check her reviews on The Erotic Review.
Originally Posted by AllenByrd
[View Original Post]
-
07-04-25 02:52 #12363Senior Member

Posts: 82Interested
Any insights on this young lady? Interested in her, but hoping for some insight from some of you. I travel through the area regularly and am interested to find a regular to meet. If you don't know her, any recommendations?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/spartanburg/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sweet-petite--ready-to-meet-86/461990243770
-
07-03-25 10:37 #12362Senior Member

Posts: 37Taylor Adams
Has anyone seen Taylor Adams on tryst will be in Greenville in a couple of weeks I seen her a few years back in Knoxville an had a great time just wanting how she is now dm me if you prefer I would be thankful.
-
07-03-25 09:20 #12361Senior Member

Posts: 238No
She doesn't visit here often. It's her first time here and idk if she seen enough people to come back, hopefully she did.
Originally Posted by HombreLyndo
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 16:26 #12360Senior Member

Posts: 53Looks like she's back:
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/017277626303
-
07-02-25 11:32 #12359Senior Member

Posts: 53Leaving tomorrow
Look like she's leaving tomorrow. Does she visit this area often? Might have to come up with a reason to be in Charlotte.
Originally Posted by Deion333
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






