Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34

    Gina

    I saw this little spinner right before Christmas, she was absolutely the best gfe I had in Orlando so far. Since she was so good I decided not to post about her yet, wanna keep her for myself for a bit. Well the other day I decided to give her a call, while she is still a fun and cheap experience I wouldn't say she was as gfe as the first few times I saw her. If you like slim and petite spinners this girl is for you. She is about 5'2 maybe 100 pounds with nice real C size headlights. Here is a link to her ad, she takes it down after she works so its kind of hard to see it. Also she works odd hours, only works from 4-8pm.

    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/999320299.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG1031.jpg‎   CIMG1037.jpg‎  

  2. #33

    Caramel Delight

    Saw our very own Caramel Delight (she posts in the Escort Classified ads thread) earlier today, just for a 15 min to get to know her

    http://carameldelight.escortdiva.com/

    Very hospitable, sweet, sexy curves, round spankable ass, I'd say she looks better than the pictures, sounds cute on the phone.

    Will definitely repeat and spend a longer session with her.

    Great BBBJ.

  3. #32

    Sensuous Sindie

    A real GFE, loves to kiss and really makes you feel wonderful.
    Time well spent.... I will absolutely see her again.


    www.sensuoussindie.com
    Last edited by BigMoonRising; 01-16-09 at 16:42. Reason: to add web address

  4. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by True Critic69
    Can you put the right link. This one doesn't work
    It does work, right click and copy the url. Then paste it in a browser and remove the spaces between see I t y v I be e. Anyways, it's a moot point now, she's no longer in Orlando. Think she's back in Austin, google her number 414 690 8332. She's dyed her hair black (in my last of 3 sessions with her she asked if she should and I said definitely) and she looks amazing now, so I'm hoping she makes it back here.

  5. #30

    Asia from CL

    She is the real deal. Looks somewhat like her picture in her posts. Gives a great CBJ. 150 clams for HHR.

    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/980422781.html

    PHFJ Out!

  6. #29

    Hey Ballerum

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballerum08
    Just had a dream with Jessi:

    http://eroticservices.c i t y v i b ...=view&p=584015

    Putting up the CV link since CL posts go down so quickly. Says california but she's in Orlando now.

    She is INCREDIBLY hot, those pictures are dead on. And she has the greatest attitude, makes eye contact and smiles the whole time. Probably my best experience in Orlando so far, and I really hope she sticks around. She says she's looking to stay in Orlando as long as the city will have her, and possibly move here, so guys, treat her right!

    PM for more details.

    Can you put the right link.....this one doesnt work

  7. #28

    wrong forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Pt1977
    Has anyone seen Allie? I find her pictures very attractive and her rates look good but I can't find any reviews anywhere.

    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/973838996.html

    Thanks
    If you post to the correct forum you may get answers.

  8. #27

    Hanna Banna

    Oliveroil and Jethrow1 you were correct! I finally had the pleasure of the company of Hanna and she is now one of my ATFs. Thin, Tall, Cute, Intelligent and unrushed. What more could we want! ?

    Laharvardkid

  9. #26

    Jessi

    Just had a dream with Jessi:

    http://eroticservices.c i t y v i b ...=view&p=584015

    Putting up the CV link since CL posts go down so quickly. Says california but she's in Orlando now.

    She is INCREDIBLY hot, those pictures are dead on. And she has the greatest attitude, makes eye contact and smiles the whole time. Probably my best experience in Orlando so far, and I really hope she sticks around. She says she's looking to stay in Orlando as long as the city will have her, and possibly move here, so guys, treat her right!

    PM for more details.
    Last edited by Ballerum08; 12-07-08 at 13:16. Reason: broken link

  10. #25

    ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Laharvardkid
    I concur with Nikki and Autria, and I highly recommend:

    Bunni Luv http://bunniluv.rare-playmate.com/services.php

    She is a fire cracker but safe and will not stop until you say Uncle!

    LaHarvardkid
    I know she's extensively reviewed but I just wanted to toss another accolade her way, Bunny is definitely one of the best in the biz! She's gained a little weight since those pictures were taken but she's still very sweet, beautiful, and most of all she loves everything about sex! The only problem with her is getting a hold of her really, half the time she doesn't answer her phone and when she does, if she's already seen a client that day, she will not see you. Trifling complaints really.

  11. #24

    *** NOT **REAL DEAL -xxxsweetplaymate.com

    *** This is a bunch of crap! BEWARE!

    I did a yahoo chat and asked a simple question. What major street goes south through downtown orlando?

    And I got. "I don't have time for games sweety! "

    This providor lists themselves as in the downtown are.Everyone knows it's Orange ave. That goes south and Rosalind goes North!

    This is just another piece of CRAP rip off site that wants $2. 95 to join!

    BULLSHIT!

    This is : xxxsweetplaymate @ yahoo.com

    http://sweetplaymate.com/Contact_Me.html

  12. #23

    Ashley Shine

    Typically in Daytona however she fits the bill

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...439#post686439

  13. #22

    Orlando/Daytona recommendations

    These are two girls that I would highly recommend. I wrote the first TER reviews for both of them.

    Kitty. West side of Orlando.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=119880

    Tracee. Daytona.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=123227

  14. #21

    Another Favorite of mine !

    Taylor Star

    Real sweetheart that works to please your every desire.


    http://orlando.craigslist.org/ers/929872953.html

  15. #20

    Royal Service

    This is a real Colombian girl, she is not GFE but she is very nice, no rush and she treat you like a king. (sorry she doesn't speak english very well)

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...Ad?oid=1163795

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape