Thread: K-Girls of Columbus
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 1201
-
07-03-25 16:38 #181Senior Member

Posts: 2736I saew this review on another site.
Originally Posted by Lalavia
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 12:41 #180Senior Member

Posts: 67I saw Maya yesterday. The pictures are her but probably a few years ago. She has filled out some, has age appropriate curves now. Says she's 21 - very cute, bob hair cut, great skin, petite. Was a good time. Here for 3-4 more days. North side location.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 08:48 #179Senior Member

Posts: 382It's part of their routine in my opinion
When you go to the agency / AAMP / AMP the girls have a routine they do depending on how much you paid. 30 minutes to 45 minutes to an hour all change in the routine. It's usually goes down the line in what the service is on the site. I've been sticking to the SBs so I've haven't been to AH in a while. My SB in town lets me do anal and other things for as much as I spend on the agency here. I may have another one around the area hopefully. I think it's a great option but for me I'm keeping to the SBs for now. Be safe out there.
Originally Posted by BobRossX
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-25 08:41 #178Senior Member

Posts: 599TER seems to have banned and removed profiles from former AH reviewed people. I think they are picking up on the fraudulent nature of the feedback.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
Maya was nice.
-
07-03-25 06:24 #177Senior Member

Posts: 201Is it just me
Is it just me, or do asians give the weirdest fucking blowjobs and sex?
I want to love them, but the performance of every one I've tried has just been. Strange.
-
07-02-25 18:18 #176Senior Member

Posts: 2248AH Suspect Reviews
AH Maya known as Ayumi on the oThER site (406650) has 15 reviews. 14 of the 15 reviewers only post reviews for Asian agency girls. Not suggesting you do not see Maya / Ayumi. Be very wary of any reviews you read that are not on USASG.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 15:54 #175Senior Member

Posts: 29Fuuka review
Prob one of the best AH experience I've had. From start to finish it was amazing. Start with BBJ into 69. Her skills were insane. Once we started I only lasted couple min. She was very tight. I'd go more often just a big drive for me to Columbus.
-
07-02-25 15:40 #174Senior Member

Posts: 2248Ah
FYI. AH may occasionally send unsolicited, vanilla-sounding text to generate business. Nothing NSFW, and generally not a big deal unless you're uncomfortable receiving unexpected messages from AH.
-
07-02-25 08:13 #173Senior Member

Posts: 854I wish some folks that didn't solely post reports about this agency would do a review. I tried to meet the other day but couldn't get my schedule right. If this gal looks like the pics I would be broke by the time she leaves.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 21:53 #172Senior Member

Posts: 460Sounds great, thanks for the report. Did she look at least similar to her pics? Also, she was okay with your size? She seems pretty small, but sounds like she get plenty wet. I know a few Japanese providers will try to limit you going in.
Originally Posted by Lalavia
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 17:01 #171Senior Member

Posts: 44AH Maya
She was in DMV as Ayumi.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...4586921-406650
-
07-01-25 16:18 #170Senior Member

Posts: 854If that is really her I will definitely see her.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
07-01-25 12:59 #169Senior Member

Posts: 460Maya
Looks like the lineup is Fuuka and new girl Maya. I know I've seen her pics elsewhere, but haven't had time to look. Anyone got any info?
-
06-29-25 01:02 #168Senior Member

Posts: 460BBFS+CIP costs more than BBFS+CIM or on tits or wherever.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]
-
06-29-25 01:01 #167Senior Member

Posts: 553If you look at it closer, CFS is included in the base price. If you want BBFS, you have 2 options finishing inside the girl, or finishing outside. Hence the two upgrade prices.
Originally Posted by AndesThins21
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






