Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 96 of 772 FirstFirst ... 46 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 146 196 596 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 11578
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10153
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Andrew Jackson

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21  [View Original Post]
    That's about right here. $70 for 60 min $120 for FS. I guess $190 total for 60 min here. I don't know about adding two Andrew's. Are you saying stellar service you give $400. That's nuts.
    No way $$ not at an AMP. Andrew Jacksons, Not Benjamin Franklins. Where I'm from, relationships based on repeated visits goes long way. Due to smaller town, smaller client base and limited service providers.

  2. #10152
    Quote Originally Posted by BenderOver  [View Original Post]
    Two extra Andrews makes it 240.
    Haha. Yup, got my president's mixed up LOL.

  3. #10151
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyJohns21  [View Original Post]
    That's about right here. $70 for 60 min $120 for FS. I guess $190 total for 60 min here. I don't know about adding two Andrew's. Are you saying stellar service you give $400. That's nuts.
    Two extra Andrews makes it 240.

  4. #10150
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSF  [View Original Post]
    What I pay in Tacoma area is $$ for all in for 60 min. If really stellar, and set conditions better repeat visits, add 2 andrews.
    That's about right here. $70 for 60 min $120 for FS. I guess $190 total for 60 min here. I don't know about adding two Andrew's. Are you saying stellar service you give $400. That's nuts.

  5. #10149
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    Depends on spa but for the most part 120 to 140 as a base, if the girl provides excellent service then I give them 160 but that's rare. Also, this is for half hour. I never do HR. Maybe someone else can chime in.

    120 max especially if covered BJ, not DATY, no 69 etc.
    It depends where you go. I found this hobby 10 years ago when it was $100 FS $40 hh to house. Price has gone up to $50 hh to house $120 for FS. I have always tried to keep it in the same price range. I have never paid $140 to $160 for FS not including house fee as others do on here. You just have to hold your ground and take only what you want to pay. If they refuse walk and go to the next spot. Now a days I'm noticing BBBJ from most asian providers without negotiating this service. I have been pretty lucky at one particular spa. 3 some for $260 total, BBBJ cfs cim, for $150 total and BBBJ anal for $160 total including the house fee. I think some mongers here are responsible for girls asking for more money They think with the wrong head.

  6. #10148
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSF  [View Original Post]
    I had checked out Ace on a drive-about. Darken metal back door. I went to the front and looked in. While checking out the house fees posted, an attractive woman came out. I ended up chatting a bit with her in the back where my car was parked. She said her name was Jennifer and she got "different girls" working. Anyone know the tip I should pay? Grew up in NELA but work took me away. Back in area more frequently, now I'm retired. I just want to know what the typical tip someone should give in this area. I hate to over compensate and jack prices up for everybody.
    Depends on spa but for the most part 120 to 140 as a base, if the girl provides excellent service then I give them 160 but that's rare. Also, this is for half hour. I never do HR. Maybe someone else can chime in.

    120 max especially if covered BJ, not DATY, no 69 etc.

  7. #10147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    Willing TOFTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince682  [View Original Post]
    I went there last year or earlier than that. A Granny came in and I said I didn't want her and she asked me to talk to the owner. The owner agreed to send down a better one and he did, but still, it took quite a long time, and the new lady was decent at best. Also, she charged a higher rate than the market. Never come back again since then.
    Was there few weeks ago when I went to a restaurant few store front up. Had walked up to that place and checked it out from the outside. Didn't go in due to having someone with me. They must have a rotation like many others. Interested in giving that place a try. What was the damage that day and can you share what is current market price. Also a PPS and not a MMS as management. Thanks.

  8. #10146
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    Inbox

    JRP21, clear your inbox.

  9. #10145
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSF  [View Original Post]
    I had checked out Ace on a drive-about. Darken metal back door. I went to the front and looked in. While checking out the house fees posted, an attractive woman came out. I ended up chatting a bit with her in the back where my car was parked. She said her name was Jennifer and she got "different girls" working. Anyone know the tip I should pay? Grew up in NELA but work took me away. Back in area more frequently, now I'm retired. I just want to know what the typical tip someone should give in this area. I hate to over compensate and jack prices up for everybody.
    What I pay in Tacoma area is $$ for all in for 60 min. If really stellar, and set conditions better repeat visits, add 2 andrews.

  10. #10144
    Senior Member


    Posts: 214

    House Fee and Tip for Special Service

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxGaines69  [View Original Post]
    If you're shy jojo spa has a back entrance. Same goes for Ace Spa, which is a on the corner of Dorthy and San Gabriel blvd
    I had checked out Ace on a drive-about. Darken metal back door. I went to the front and looked in. While checking out the house fees posted, an attractive woman came out. I ended up chatting a bit with her in the back where my car was parked. She said her name was Jennifer and she got "different girls" working. Anyone know the tip I should pay? Grew up in NELA but work took me away. Back in area more frequently, now I'm retired. I just want to know what the typical tip someone should give in this area. I hate to over compensate and jack prices up for everybody.

  11. #10143
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 341

    SGV Encounter

    Well, there's a first time for everything. I'm not going to post the spa or provider, but wanted to share an interesting interaction that happened to me yesterday. As my provider and I were just getting warmed up for the festivities, I can hear some commotion going on near the front of the spa. One of you perverts apparently tried to record your session, got caught, kicked out of the spa and returned fuming to get your 200 back. Hispanic monger for sure, I could hear the heavy accent and broken English. Threatening the establishment with calling the police if they did not return your money. To you sir, I say thank you since your stupidity got me a nice discount for my inconvenience. Do better next time and don't be such a moron.

  12. #10142
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 172

    Bella back at Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by TomTomS  [View Original Post]
    Essential in Culver City. Though she may return to Ruby soon.
    Saw Bella today as she is back at Ruby Spa. Only here for maybe 9 more days and she is one of my ATF. Short cute spinner with light Bush and hair weaved into ponytail for the table shower.

    The place is so clean and quiet, although it was busy today with a monger before and after me. Not to worry as the lovely Gina gave a great massage while waiting. She is fun to talk to.

    Of the times I've seen Bella, only once I made it back to the room. Bella is great with table shower with body to body, great BBBJ / BLS, RIM, and teasing slide.

    Cover and she has great stamina with CG with sensual DFK. Gave her a break and did mish but not before slapping her pussy to get her to squirt. Lapped her juice up and entered her. With table shower table it is a little awkward so I held Bella's head in my hand so her hair wouldn't get too wet.

    We were sweating and it was messy and Bella is great with her moans. She asked for mouth and I sat up on my knees and she BBBJ. Had her lay down and did HJ myself all over her mouth before she pulled me back in and sucked every drop.

    Clean up in shower and she is so sweet. Probably 30 minutes nonstop in table shower which was great and usually different activities every time. Doorbell rang while we were there but Bella never rushed me.

    Gina let Bella get ready for next customer (I was perfectly fine with that) and talked with her and she let me give her a neck and head massage (clothed). Perfect ending.

  13. #10141

    W Covina Latina

    There is a Latina spot on Merced. They used to advertise 140 total. I had text the number last year, but never made the trip. All of a sudden this week I have been getting messages from them if I want to come. It's tempting to check it out, but I haven't seen to many reviews. Anyone familiar with this spot? Is it worth it?

  14. #10140
    Senior Member


    Posts: 471

    JifTip

    I've had a couple of successful sessions using the JifTip. If was awesome and the feeling was amazing. It was basically BBBJ & BBFS. Unfortunately removal was a giant pain.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlakCasper  [View Original Post]
    This is the post I remember, so carry some of those small round bandaids, haha.

  15. #10139
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 46

    Three hotties

    Was at Star in BP yesterday. Three hotties. Was a generic experience but Angle was was hot. 5'5 tall. Smooth skin, big MM with large pink nipples to chew on. BBBJ. Nice peach. Real white smooth like ice skin. After Kacy in LB, she has up the game. Now I am expecting rim and some starfish play. The only problem with Star is that they are always changing their menu. I have had lots of good ones there, they tend to be younger than Lumi and not as aggressive. The head was good but I was hoping it would go down more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape