Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 345 745 1245 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 28204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24544

    Bad experience with Michelle

    Coms and directions were fine. $200/ H. Over the phone and in the ad she said BBJ, BD, and DATY were available. When I took of my pants she said I was too big for BBJ and BD. I have a small cock, smaller than average anyway. Tried to do some DATY but she was "too sensitive". Did some doggy just to get my nut and get out of there. As I was getting dressed to leave she asked me if I was a "half breed" ? Would not recommend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7272044308/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  


  2. #24543
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmitt  [View Original Post]
    Coming for a visit??

    https://tryst.link/escort/lilith_cj

    Would love to know.
    She has been here - 2 solid reviews on TER. Outcall only, absolutely worth it.

  3. #24542
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    Same, had to save her # on my phone so I could text. The #'s with the 656 area is always a challenge to communicate with.
    She used to be on WA.

  4. #24541
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    She's still not responding to my texts.
    Same here, crickets.

  5. #24540
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    She's still not responding to my texts.
    Same, had to save her # on my phone so I could text. The #'s with the 656 area is always a challenge to communicate with.

  6. #24539
    Quote Originally Posted by OldmanWhore727  [View Original Post]
    How come nobody else has reviewed this girl?? Anybody experience what I did?? She drives. She's on time. Not on drugs. Top top top tier BBJ with whatever finish you want. Will bring a cool friend with her if requested? Can't Find a better BBJ with fantastic finish.
    Seen her months ago and then just seeing her again last week. I've been looking to see if anybody comments but I haven't noticed anything. She's cute and she carries herself well
    She's got an incall in Brandon supposedly. Just haven't met up yet. Seems cool af with top notch skills.

  7. #24538
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/656-756-6098

    I say may as I didn't end up seeing her. We were texting, settled on a date and time, and then when I was one minute away from picking her up (no incalls currently) she said she "just started her period" so take from that what you will. She said 150/250/350 and extra 2 for bb.
    She's still not responding to my texts.

  8. #24537

    Fancy / mocha

    How come nobody else has reviewed this girl?? Anybody experience what I did?? She drives. She's on time. Not on drugs. Top top top tier BBJ with whatever finish you want. Will bring a cool friend with her if requested? Can't Find a better BBJ with fantastic finish.
    Seen her months ago and then just seeing her again last week. I've been looking to see if anybody comments but I haven't noticed anything. She's cute and she carries herself well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250630-094214.jpg‎  

  9. #24536

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Kay? Looks good but can't find reviews one way or another on her.

    Thanks.


    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/189407498
    Isn't this the chic they said was ghosting / no show / scam? Same pics. I recognize them.

  10. #24535

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on Kay? Looks good but can't find reviews one way or another on her.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/189407498
    Seen a few posts of her being a scammer or thief, overall consensus is to avoid.

  11. #24534
    Anyone have any info on Kay? Looks good but can't find reviews one way or another on her.

    Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/189407498

  12. #24533
    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Finally checked a box with OB. .
    I'd love to see Oab but that $200 entry fee for a qv is a damn stumbling block. I know she's good even if added lbs but still.

  13. #24532
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith31  [View Original Post]
    It looks fake. Why would you have pictures with the face blurred and pictures without the face blurred.
    The pics are fake, but she actually has a prettier face than the pics. I have attached some and they are accurate. Her body isn't quite as good, more boxy than curvy, but she is a very attractive young Eastern European woman. Not quite GFE, but close. As I understand, she bounces around between here, south Florida and the Carolinas. Don't know how long she is staying, but worth seeing this time or the next she is in town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20250626-WA0002.jpg‎   IMG_20250626_161644 (1).jpg‎  

  14. #24531

    Latinas

    My fellow mongers, any recommendations on a good Latina in the Tampa area? Preferably slim thic, I've seen a few posted in the past. Any recents that are worth some time?

    Stay frosty.

  15. #24530
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    Actually, I think he's referring to an old review by Gaturdun, where he said something about her making off somehow with a TV, a computer and $500 (i.e. A bit more than just a stalker ex-BF). I don't really see how that could've happened though unless that was outcall to his house. So your advice is still really spot on. Its spot on really for most of these girls, not just mimi. Stick to incalls or cardates (or pay for a hotel room if you have the means for them to come to). Never bring them to where you live and keep all your stuff and when you go see them don't bring more then you're planning to spend and just be careful in general.

    Aside from these couple of reported cases questioning her trustworthiness and a few more complaining about her comms, mimi/laloca gets pretty damn good reviews and is, IMHO, a pretty damn good looking spinner. I'd seriously consider checking her out myself. Can anyone report her standard rates?
    She had always quoted me 140 q 180 hhr and then upcharge for BBBJ and multiple pops. She tried as high as 180/220. That was in March YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape