Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39880
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 368

    OA Spa. Summer.

    I originally posted this on the wrong forum.

    Got the word that a new spinner is arriving today. I only got limited information, but as always, I'm passing what I know:

    Name: Summer.

    Age: 24.

    Height: 4'9.

    Weight: 100 lbs.

    Hair: Long brown.

    Breasts: D, but can't confirm if they are natural or MM.

    Kitty: Trimmed.

    Tattoos: On her stomach.

    Service Menu: BBBJ, 69, CIM, TUMA, GFE, CFS.

    Apparently, she's fairly new to the game. So, who's going to be first to break her in proper like?

    DISCLAIMER: The persons and events of this interaction are for entertainment purposes only. Any similarity to actual persons or events is unintentional.

  2. #39879
    And the Damnage $$?

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedH20  [View Original Post]
    Makin a report on Lake Forest Luxury Scalp.

    Adeline would make her famiry so proud with the body rubbing skills she mastered. Really great rub and tug skills. She was seamless on traditionally massaging you at one angle, but in another angle she would be doing the perfect kinds of foreplay on the magic stick. Almost made me tempted to not use rubber, but I let her put it on once her mouth was about to come into play. It was even more fun when I was fucking her because she knew how to dish it back. Roughly 5 minutes was spent with me on top, and then the rest of the hour was all her on top. I love k9, but Adeline was doing a bang out job at cowgirl. I let her do her thing until I let out a pull of hot stress. Whatever hip gyrating action she did after I came was cherry on the top as well.

  3. #39878

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBoba  [View Original Post]
    Was it 2 dragons? Might have been Lulu. I have her contact info. Trying to visit her this week but she's always in a bad mood. If it's her and she lands somewhere, I'll let you know. Last time she just had me come over to her place instead. Not that I minded.
    Ah, MHF Lulu. Wondered if she was still around the scene or in the OC area. Many good times at MHF with her. A bit cold at first but warms up, within her boundaries of course. Our last meeting a few years ago she was pissed and not offering anything other than massage. Asking what was wrong, she mentioned two things: the MHF boss being a horny asshole and that someone left a bad review of her performance. She showed me the review and asked if it was me. To which I replied, 'nope. ' I'd never left a review of her on any site and don't have a RM account.

    I hope you keep tabs on her LuvBoba. Though I'm not a fan of tattoos, her body is rockin' in every other respect.

  4. #39877

    Took one for the team

    It's practically a massage parlor with private hot tub. It was refreshing to see latinas instead of Asians. They usually have $99 Walk-in special for 30 min. Hot tub is extra.

    Massage was superb. I also paid for hot tub mutual touch.

    I ended up with Alondra, will have to try the rest soon.

    There were other extras too, but didn't ask pricing.

    Enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnxHide  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Few days ago I saw a listing on Bedpage promoting nude/nuru massage at this location, did anyone have experience?

    https://www.soakandmassage.com/

  5. #39876
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Also I went there again recently at Four Season. That time I just went for L2 stuff but w / o glove. The chick there, Sophie, did that perfectly and looked hot doing it. Just thought that was worth noting as well. 100 extra donated.

  6. #39875
    Makin a report on Lake Forest Luxury Scalp.

    Adeline would make her famiry so proud with the body rubbing skills she mastered. Really great rub and tug skills. She was seamless on traditionally massaging you at one angle, but in another angle she would be doing the perfect kinds of foreplay on the magic stick. Almost made me tempted to not use rubber, but I let her put it on once her mouth was about to come into play. It was even more fun when I was fucking her because she knew how to dish it back. Roughly 5 minutes was spent with me on top, and then the rest of the hour was all her on top. I love k9, but Adeline was doing a bang out job at cowgirl. I let her do her thing until I let out a pull of hot stress. Whatever hip gyrating action she did after I came was cherry on the top as well.

  7. #39874
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    Think it was about 130 on top of house.

  8. #39873
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBoba  [View Original Post]
    Was it 2 dragons? Might have been Lulu. I have her contact info. Trying to visit her this week but she's always in a bad mood. If it's her and she lands somewhere, I'll let you know. Last time she just had me come over to her place instead. Not that I minded.
    Are the dragons red? Even though it was a month ago. Early may. It felt like ages ago. LOL. She was 1000% effort but her MM wasn't the best. I didn't think twice till now when I remembered and notice not much reports for this one. Unless she also had another name.

  9. #39872

    Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    Long shot, but has Cindy popped up somewhere since she left Bali?
    Wow haven't been there in awhile. Anyone know of any good talents there on current lineup?

  10. #39871
    Quote Originally Posted by KammyMike  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience text reply, Red and Lucky available. Arrived Lucky open the gate and I inquired about Red and she used translator, Red left and went to SD.

    Lucky doesn't speak a word of English, I try her and she was all business like. Don't expect anything else other than why you are there. Just me.
    Should have mentioned that I speak Mandarin.

  11. #39870
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfaboy  [View Original Post]
    A while back, I saw this provider with a big tattoo on her stomach, had big MMs. Anyone seen her and catch her name? She said her name was Anna but I've never seen reports for Anna.
    Was it 2 dragons? Might have been Lulu. I have her contact info. Trying to visit her this week but she's always in a bad mood. If it's her and she lands somewhere, I'll let you know. Last time she just had me come over to her place instead. Not that I minded.

  12. #39869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornilius69  [View Original Post]
    I think I know where Cindy went to.
    Willing to share?

  13. #39868

    Garden franchise

    A while back, I saw this provider with a big tattoo on her stomach, had big MMs. Anyone seen her and catch her name? She said her name was Anna but I've never seen reports for Anna.

  14. #39867

    Bali

    Quote Originally Posted by Tipisil  [View Original Post]
    Long shot, but has Cindy popped up somewhere since she left Bali?
    I think I know where Cindy went to.

  15. #39866

    Lucky Baiting

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonArmy124  [View Original Post]
    Went to Spa Royal to see Red but was greeted by Lucky and was told that Red had already left. Lucky looked pretty good so decided to give her a try. After paying the HF for an hour I asked for the TS and was quoted $$ tip. Was able to negotiate to $. 80. Her TS skills were pretty good, utilizing her breasts and tongue all over my body. Afterwards we went back to the room to finish the deed. We did Mish and K9 and ended with CIM. During the whole time Lucky was very vocal and moaning quite a bit. Overall, would recommend.

    Fees: . 7 + $. 8.

    Age estimate: mid to high 30's.

    Physical description: 5'2"ish, semi-long black hair, D-cup, medium build.

    Services provided: TS, B2 B, RIM, Russian, DFK, BBBJ, CFS, CIM.
    I had the same experience text reply, Red and Lucky available. Arrived Lucky open the gate and I inquired about Red and she used translator, Red left and went to SD.

    Lucky doesn't speak a word of English, I try her and she was all business like. Don't expect anything else other than why you are there. Just me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape