Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 1120 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 27827
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26042

    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    How is that even possible? They were basically basketballs already when I last saw her. Normally size doesn't bother me too much, but they are rock hard too.

    She's definitely good for those who love the submissive types though. Also you have to be fine with her seeing guys back to back with little to no downtime between. I know some of ya'll do like that. Basically her kink as well.
    Yeah her tits are over the top hard. I've been seeing her for years and in my opinion she's the goat do as I please with her as she's my free use fucktoy. Haven't noticed her being back to back though she's always super tight when I see her.

  2. #26041
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeLove  [View Original Post]
    To each their own, but I believe she's actually mid 40's. I managed to see her last trip and didn't realized she had upgraded her boobs again! They are crazy amazing, and I don't anyone who looks like that who does what she does.
    How is that even possible? They were basically basketballs already when I last saw her. Normally size doesn't bother me too much, but they are rock hard too.

    She's definitely good for those who love the submissive types though. Also you have to be fine with her seeing guys back to back with little to no downtime between. I know some of ya'll do like that. Basically her kink as well.

  3. #26040
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She's wild and do almost anything but I do agree I cannot justify that rate for a 60 yr old. Just does not do it for me anymore. Her window is closing and she knows it.
    To each their own, but I believe she's actually mid 40's. I managed to see her last trip and didn't realized she had upgraded her boobs again! They are crazy amazing, and I don't anyone who looks like that who does what she does.

  4. #26039
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Does she belong here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/093965792159
    Dead link. Helps to attach a screen shot when posting from STG.

  5. #26038

    Does this one belong here?

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Does she belong here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/093965792159

  6. #26037
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Her rate alone is the best 'protection' you could have, no joke LOL. I'd see her again if she halved it.
    She's wild and do almost anything but I do agree I cannot justify that rate for a 60 yr old. Just does not do it for me anymore. Her window is closing and she knows it.

  7. #26036
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  8. #26035
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixed35  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth hit? She got no face pictures.
    She had them on her old profile. It's definitely not great. Even bent over, it's definitely not great. She also has an app tracking her anonymous loads and posted screen shots. If you want to plug a piggy as hard as you want in whatever hole a dozen guys filled just before, this is it.

  9. #26034
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    Okay well I emailed her again and she actually replied promptly this time so I have a date set with her. Any one got any advice on what antibodies I should be taking before seeing her?? I know I'm in for a wild nasty ride LOL.
    Her rate alone is the best 'protection' you could have, no joke LOL. I'd see her again if she halved it.

  10. #26033
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Her pics and her menu. I think she will allow BBFS. If she stops when you position yourself to stick it in, she is probably looking for a tip.

  11. #26032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxon  [View Original Post]
    I believe it was reported before that she's not BBFS friendly. If you see her and she allows it, I'd be really interested. That's the only reason I haven't seen her.
    She looks like a cum ****.

  12. #26031
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I believe it was reported before that she's not BBFS friendly. If you see her and she allows it, I'd be really interested. That's the only reason I haven't seen her.

  13. #26030

  14. #26029
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    Okay well I emailed her again and she actually replied promptly this time so I have a date set with her. Any one got any advice on what antibodies I should be taking before seeing her?? I know I'm in for a wild nasty ride LOL.
    She is clean. You will be fine I am sure.

    She is a very smart and classy woman.

  15. #26028

    Insatiable Anna

    Okay well I emailed her again and she actually replied promptly this time so I have a date set with her. Any one got any advice on what antibodies I should be taking before seeing her?? I know I'm in for a wild nasty ride LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape