Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 131 of 825 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 181 231 631 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 12365
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10415

    Been there twice

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaManBey  [View Original Post]
    Wonder if anyone else has been to this shop.

    Went last week.

    Massage was decent, but on the flip was only offered a rather rough HJ.

    Unless someone else has had a better experience, I will likely not be back here.
    I have been there a couple of times and I will rate both ladies working there as slim, on the younger side and reasonably attractive. The first visit was with Lisa if I remember correctly, her massage was decent and she offered a HJ finish that I declined. She said no boom boom here, but she offered a bare body and oral finish. I agreed to that until she dressed me in a Saran wrap. I said no way and got dressed to leave. The next visit was with Sarah who gave a better massage and the HJ finish was offered. She said she was on her period and it was the end of the month, so maybe. For me, two strikes and you are out. I will not be returning.

  2. #10414

    Truly a YMMV situation

    Quote Originally Posted by BareDog69  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned in a previous post, literally across the street from the PD. My expectations were low at best, however was pleasantly surprised.

    Pros: Late 20 something spinner, small breasts, nice ass. Sophia, average English skills. When greeted, she was wearing a long lab coat, once in the room coat came off, very tight short red dress, & white thong. Excellent massage skills, emphasis on teasing. On the flip full menu options were offered. Untranslated French was outstanding. All in for 1. 6 which included house fee. 45 min session. I got the impression not her first rodeo, moved from a sister shop? Not shy at all, literally took my hand and placed on her ass.

    Cons: Location, besides proximity to the PD, shares parking lot & building with a family dental practice. Unless dentist is landlord, may be a short opening.

    Please keep in mind that your YMMV and tastes & expectation's may not align with mine.
    Wonder if anyone else has been to this shop.

    Went last week.

    Massage was actually decent but on the flip was only offered a rather rough HJ.

    Unless someone else has had a better experience I will likely not be back here.

  3. #10413

    High Maintenance- Tualatin

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson008  [View Original Post]
    High Maintenance Esthetics & Spa in Tualatin.

    I have never seen this place. I am looking for any info available.

    Thanks in advance.
    Full menu shop. Not much in the way of a massage, right to business. On my visit, chunky, however nice big boobs, 40's, bad teeth, with the goal of getting you off & out the door ASAP. Might have been a one off, believe RM has a dozen or so reviews, all in the month of June? Will not repeat.

  4. #10412

    This board got kinda wonkie

    Seems like this board got a little slow and a lot of wonkie lately. Anyone find an Asian unicorns? Skinny young Greek or a combination of these? Appreciate a pm or response. Bless you brother mongers. Stay safe.

  5. #10411

    Candy

    Drew Yiyi. Wanted Momo or Annie, but she said they were busy. Probably just a ploy to let her get the $. She was cute enough maybe 35 ish. So I obliged. Only does pecks for kisses and rode like a CG. Overall not as fun as the two aforementioned. On the way out introduced to a little spinner, but forgot her name. Wasn't Annie or momo though.

  6. #10410

    Does it exist?

    Friend is visiting from a place with no AMPs. He's HJ only, but wants an AMP that will do a sensual and b2 b massage. If he asks at a FS shop, will he get shut down? Does anyone have this figured out, and if so where and what would be the expected damages? Feel free to PM if you prefer- thanks!

  7. #10409
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson008  [View Original Post]
    High Maintenance Esthetics & Spa in Tualatin.

    I have never seen this place. I am looking for any info available.

    Thanks in advance.
    I don't think I've ever seen a spa with "Esthetics" in the name offer extras, any more than I have ever seen a "foot massage" place that does not.

  8. #10408

    Just curious

    High Maintenance Esthetics & Spa in Tualatin.

    I have never seen this place. I am looking for any info available.

    Thanks in advance.

  9. #10407
    Quote Originally Posted by DimSumFun  [View Original Post]
    Yeah yeah yeah I know these three are the most widely talked about shops, but they're hot for a reason. I'll give a little recap of the past 4-5 weeks. In that span I visited Candy 4 x love once and Baoju once earlier today.

    Candy is a place I frequent. I haven't posted a review in a little while but over the past month or so I've seen Anni twice, Kiki and lulu once. I've spoken on anni before, nothing new here she's just a really good fuck. Very GFE, with dfk, BBBJ, and msog. Love fucking her. Saisai was super cute, not as wild as Anni but very sweet. Lulu however was a dud for me, as always YMMV. Lulu seemed disinterested and mechanical.

    I used to go to love all the time but it's been a while. I read about Lulu and decided to visit. Now I'm not the most attractive or hung guy, with that said she did not seem into it at all. BBBJ and cfs. But really lame overall. Again YMMV, some people had great sessions with her.

    I went to Baoju for the first time today. Decent location, private parking in the back with a back door. I went in asking for Bella based off some of the other reviews. Glad I did. I only had hh but it was great. BBBJ, dfk, and cg. Also I asked her to eat my ass and she obliged. Really good shit. She also made me call her mommy lmao while she was tongue deep in my ass.
    You might want to visit Candy soon, 4 girls line up.

    Nancy, KiKi (not the same KiKi they have in the past), YiYi and Annie.

  10. #10406

    Candy, love, and baoju

    Yeah yeah yeah I know these three are the most widely talked about shops, but they're hot for a reason. I'll give a little recap of the past 4-5 weeks. In that span I visited Candy 4 x love once and Baoju once earlier today.

    Candy is a place I frequent. I haven't posted a review in a little while but over the past month or so I've seen Anni twice, Kiki and lulu once. I've spoken on anni before, nothing new here she's just a really good fuck. Very GFE, with dfk, BBBJ, and msog. Love fucking her. Saisai was super cute, not as wild as Anni but very sweet. Lulu however was a dud for me, as always YMMV. Lulu seemed disinterested and mechanical.

    I used to go to love all the time but it's been a while. I read about Lulu and decided to visit. Now I'm not the most attractive or hung guy, with that said she did not seem into it at all. BBBJ and cfs. But really lame overall. Again YMMV, some people had great sessions with her.

    I went to Baoju for the first time today. Decent location, private parking in the back with a back door. I went in asking for Bella based off some of the other reviews. Glad I did. I only had hh but it was great. BBBJ, dfk, and cg. Also I asked her to eat my ass and she obliged. Really good shit. She also made me call her mommy lmao while she was tongue deep in my ass.

  11. #10405
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    I tried that place and it was not conducive to a relaxing time.

    That said. Keep an eye out off CL for a pop up massage place. They are pretty easy to spot. They do not stay long. And its little massage and more of the fuckie fuckie. I saw a Venesuela one a while ago. Lasted 3 days Sometimes they use an AirBnb. The last one I saw on CL was up for about 4 hours before getting flagged. So a few times a day you should check. That said The girl was super cute nice rack and very fun.

    One other time. It was Columbia girls from Columbia They are pretty hot also. Do not expect much of a massage. But it can be a thrill.

    Chao.
    Can I ask what search terms are best?

  12. #10404
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    Dropped in once in the evening about a year ago. Got really weird vibes, and I left. Lady (I'd guess mid to late 40's) was not bad looking with an enormous ass. AMP are more my thing.
    I stopped in here about 3 weeks ago. The girl was cute 7/10. Gave her $$ for hh. Performance was very mechanical but got the job done. Lfk, CBJ, cfs. I wouldn't repeat.

  13. #10403
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt39  [View Original Post]
    Been going every couple weeks to Broadway station and seeing the same small petite lady. She is not there anymore. I really enjoyed hanging out with her. The problem was, her English is nonexistent. No problem to me, but does anyone know where she may have ended up? Would love to continue getting "adjusted" by her.

    PM me if you'd like. Thanks!
    Damn. I liked Annie. Have you seen the new girl at Broadway Station? I hope she's cute.

  14. #10402

    600 Naito

    Went there a couple of weeks ago. Good ol' Cici still works there. She is still cute, but has a slight stomach. Her massage is pretty bad. Decent HJ at the end. BJ was an option. I won't be rushing back.

  15. #10401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    I had a lunch time dream about Nancy at Jinye today. She was also at the fourth plain location last month with Lucy and Amy. I had to wait in a room for 10 min. I assume she was with another customer but I didn't hear anyone so maybe she was just getting ready. A monger came in while I was waiting and I thought shit. I thought I heard him decide not to stay and leave, maybe didn't want to be 3rd in line.

    Today she was alone as the other girl Ava was out to lunch as I was told. Paid .5 for the half and left the remaining 1.5 on the table for her and went straight to the fun part. Her dress came off and I offered to massage her for a bit. Her body is amazingly smooth with large fake bolt on which are amazing. As I massaged her shoulders and back at the head of the table my boy D brushed up against her head a little and I was hoping she would look up and suck on it haha. As I moved to the side of the table her hands started on me as well. Roamed between her legs and rubbed her wet clit for a bit before turning her over for DATY. Was clean shaven and no odor other then the smell of coffee, so I assumed the guy before me was a coffee drinker. Regardless, she was clean and tasted good. Licked her good for a while then she led me hands to her clit to more. She likes a tongue in her ass and even allowed a digit.
    Stopped in tonight since its been a couple of months. So happed to run into Nancy yet again. She said it was her first day back to this location and that she was the only one tonight until her coworkers show up tomorrow. Paid. 6 for the half (got no change) and went straight to the fun stuff but not before she asked for the tip. Left the remaining 1. 4 on the table. Services were exactly like my previous visit, 2 months back and also described below. Went the full 30 min and blasted in the bag right on the dot. I was literally dripping sweat from the pound sessions and she took it like a champ.

    As I was wiping my sweaty brow and head, the doorbell rings and she puts on her robe and yells out just a minute and runs to open the door. It was also 10 pm by this point. I take that as my queue to get dress and hit the road. Not sure what transpires but the guy left. I tried asking her what she told him but she don't speak no English and I really didn't care to ask again.

    I would repeat Nancy any time. To me, she is like Momo light. Less high maintenance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape