Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 657 1157 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 18195
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15855

    Kara

    Just saw Kara again. I'm glad to announce once again she has her own house in the airport area complete with pool and hot tub. Same great service as I reported before. She will probably be available most weeknights after 6 PM and anytime on the weekends. Do yourself a favor and schedule a date with her. She really enjoys what she does and it shows. Anyone wanting her contact info can PM OldEnough for her number.

  2. #15854

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure to meet up with Sarah about 2 hours ago after too many workdays. Finally after 2 months I got to enjoy her again. She never disappoints. She is a very nice person, nice tits with those long nipples. Nice body and a tight kitty. She gave the boys some attention then we started in doggy, awesome view. Very warm and tight. Went for some reverse cowgirl then finished in mish with a pillow under her ass, balls deep. She has been my favorite for more than a few.

    Guys no incall, 10 minutes to Xmotel or old Geneva. She has never disappointed me. No candy use, no theft, no bs. She is a good person.

    Hopefully I can see her more often soon.
    It was great to see you again. Always a pleasure.

  3. #15853

    SaraMaitland

    I had the pleasure to meet up with Sarah about 2 hours ago after too many workdays. Finally after 2 months I got to enjoy her again. She never disappoints. She is a very nice person, nice tits with those long nipples. Nice body and a tight kitty. She gave the boys some attention then we started in doggy, awesome view. Very warm and tight. Went for some reverse cowgirl then finished in mish with a pillow under her ass, balls deep. She has been my favorite for more than a few.

    Guys no incall, 10 minutes to Xmotel or old Geneva. She has never disappointed me. No candy use, no theft, no bs. She is a good person.

    Hopefully I can see her more often soon.

  4. #15852
    Quote Originally Posted by Labowski  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox. Also tried texting that number and nothing.
    Same, texted her twice and no response all week.

  5. #15851
    Clear your inbox. Also tried texting that number and nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wes515  [View Original Post]
    She travels between here and Tampa. Has an steady incall in both cities. Please reach out to her for any questions. I've only seen her twice and both dreams were good considering she is relatively new to this. Rates are somewhat negotiable but it's pretty standard $ $$ $$ To reach out to her you will have to have 321 dream coins. My first dream was 9 minutes and 61 seconds. The second dream was on 6/2 and lasted 50 minutes. She's been hit up a lot from Tampa so please be patient with her response time.

  6. #15850

    Back on Rotation

    Hello brother mongers. I had been out of the game for a month or so but back in the Rotation LOL started with my young beautiful VERONICA I know there is nothing I can say about her that hasn't been said or discussed. She is simply amazing and hot as F at at k and we hit it off always a great time. Then on to my little sweetie with a booty JENNA timed it just right as she just got back on town always a great time with her as well we hit it off from the first visit she is very personable and easy to talk to. Her skills are top notch comms have improved great Incall I miss her sister Julie but doubt she will ever return. Then there was SOPHIA the beauty and sexy Puerto Rican goddess to me she is an older version of Veronica for some reason. Not much I can say about her as well that hasn't been said she is an awesome experience easy to talk to be comfortable with. She is going on vacation soon so you better hit her up soon.

    More to come soon as I finish out my rotation.

    Stay safe.

    🔥.

  7. #15849

    Is it just me?

    Is it just me or are some regular member posts lately seeming like scams / spam?

  8. #15848

    Lily Jade for a limited time

    My fellow mongers, my girl Lily is over off I drive and in need of patronage before noon today.

    She is lovely, agreeable, and oh so very reasonable.

    Hit me up for digits, I will gladly provide. Pics and info as well.

    Highly recommend her oral attributes. Best I've ever had the pleasure of receiving, bar none.

  9. #15847

    Veronica

    I just had a session with Veronica. Nothing to add but what has been said about her. She is super GFE and spectacular body. Always amazed by her performance. Treat her good fellas. As always be safe.

  10. #15846
    Smart. Thanks bro.

  11. #15845
    Senior Member


    Posts: 252

    Sophia. Puerto Rican UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    Every so often in this hobby you meet a lady who is on another level. Sophia is a member of that group. I had the pleasure of meeting her today and pure pleasure is what you will experience if you treat her with respect. As this was our first time meeting, she took the time in the beginning to share a lot about herself which I appreciated. Right away I knew this would be a personable and fantastic experience. We connected and all that followed was a true GFE. She is truly skilled, passionate, and a bit naughty. Loved every moment! Just as everyone else has said, if you pass the muster and have the opportunity to see her, do not let that chance slip by, she is a must see! Thanks Sophia and see you again soon!
    I agree 100%. I will be back down in Orlando next week. I've already scheduled by passionate liaison with this beautiful lady with the adorable accent and the most incredible GFE skills.

  12. #15844
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes515  [View Original Post]
    She travels between here and Tampa. Has an steady incall in both cities. Please reach out to her for any questions. I've only seen her twice and both dreams were good considering she is relatively new to this. Rates are somewhat negotiable but it's pretty standard $ $$ $$ To reach out to her you will have to have 321 dream coins. My first dream was 9 minutes and 61 seconds. The second dream was on 6/2 and lasted 50 minutes. She's been hit up a lot from Tampa so please be patient with her response time.
    Trying to message you bud. For the info.

  13. #15843
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes515  [View Original Post]
    She travels between here and Tampa. Has an steady incall in both cities. Please reach out to her for any questions. I've only seen her twice and both dreams were good considering she is relatively new to this. Rates are somewhat negotiable but it's pretty standard $ $$ $$ To reach out to her you will have to have 321 dream coins. My first dream was 9 minutes and 61 seconds. The second dream was on 6/2 and lasted 50 minutes. She's been hit up a lot from Tampa so please be patient with her response time.
    Your inbox is full, trying to get send you a message.

  14. #15842

    Heather

    She travels between here and Tampa. Has an steady incall in both cities. Please reach out to her for any questions. I've only seen her twice and both dreams were good considering she is relatively new to this. Rates are somewhat negotiable but it's pretty standard $ $$ $$ To reach out to her you will have to have 321 dream coins. My first dream was 9 minutes and 61 seconds. The second dream was on 6/2 and lasted 50 minutes. She's been hit up a lot from Tampa so please be patient with her response time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5425.jpg‎   IMG_5451.jpg‎  

  15. #15841

    Sophia. Perfection.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheekyFella  [View Original Post]
    Every so often in this hobby you meet a lady who is on another level. Sophia is a member of that group. I had the pleasure of meeting her today and pure pleasure is what you will experience if you treat her with respect. As this was our first time meeting, she took the time in the beginning to share a lot about herself which I appreciated. Right away I knew this would be a personable and fantastic experience. We connected and all that followed was a true GFE. She is truly skilled, passionate, and a bit naughty. Loved every moment! Just as everyone else has said, if you pass the muster and have the opportunity to see her, do not let that chance slip by, she is a must see! Thanks Sophia and see you again soon!
    I'm so happy I had Sophia come and see me as an outcall when I was staying in Orlando. Her communication was great she showed up on time looking absolutely stunning. That hot girlfriend showing off her curves look. So sexy. Dark sunglasses. Crop top. Short shorts.

    Our session was one an incredible GFE fest. Hands all over each other. Deep kissing that drove my passion to heights of a far younger man. Gave me lots of opportunities to give and get pleasure. DATY. BBBJ. Multiple shots. I had made an extended appointment and she filled the entire time with unrelenting passion. I can't wait to see her again.

    Incall or outcall. Fantastic either way. Next time I'm wanting an overnight! Maybe a weekender. She's definitely GF ready. I'm not the gatekeeper. That's Orlo69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape