Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 516 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 7735
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6790
    Saw Mia on the roll call and decided to pay her a visit. I was watching stage shows when Mia came out from the dressing room. She's a 22 years old Mexican around 5'3 125 lb, decent breasts, tiny nipples, ok butt. The prettiest part of Mia is her light skin complexion. She really stands out. Her body is also silky smooth to touch. She walked around the floor without talking to anyone. I thought she was searching for her regulars but turned out that she was just bad at talking and selling dances. We chatted up a bit and she told me she's's new at synn and tonight was her 4th shift. She previously danced at Satin. Took her a 3/40 and it was not great. She kept her bottoms on the whole time. She solicited FS in VIP for 500. I didn't say anything back. Then she asked me how much you want to pay? I told her she's too expensive for me.

    Paris and Kiki were the prettiest girls that night. Paris was making a killing. She was in and out of VIP all night. Kiki refuse to work. She was hiding in dressing room and lapdance couches. She got in an argument with a customer becasue she declined to talk to him. Catherine was there too. Clean looking vietnamese girl, good attitude but not my type.

  2. #6789
    Synn, spearmint, imperials in Anaheim. Bring about 7-800 should do it (entry, a few bucks to entice a dancer on stage, cover drinks, VIP room fee, and agreed tip).

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFingers1  [View Original Post]
    Hi yall,

    Got a buddy visiting from overseas, any recommendations on which spot to get his stick wet?

  3. #6788

    Info seek

    Hi yall,

    Got a buddy visiting from overseas, any recommendations on which spot to get his stick wet?

  4. #6787

    Ukrainian princess of the Crew

    Quote Originally Posted by JorPedrero01  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to Synn in a long time, but does anyone here remember Ivanka from Synn and Sahara? Blonde white chick from Ukraine? She was a total pro, knew how to take care of her customers. I'm taking about when Synn use to be the place to go have fun without the ridiculous rates nowadays. The good times before covid.

    My favs back then and no more than $$:

    Ivanka.

    Kayla.

    Sandra.

    Crystal.
    Ivanka never came back after the C19 pandemic. Her fellow Crew comrades did return, but little by little they all left the strip vlub scene. Damn.

  5. #6786

    Ivanka from Synn CIO

    I haven't been to Synn in a long time, but does anyone here remember Ivanka from Synn and Sahara? Blonde white chick from Ukraine? She was a total pro, knew how to take care of her customers. I'm taking about when Synn use to be the place to go have fun without the ridiculous rates nowadays. The good times before covid.

    My favs back then and no more than $$:

    Ivanka.

    Kayla.

    Sandra.

    Crystal.

  6. #6785
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if the Blossom is the 2023 Blossom or the 2018 Blossom? Or an entirely new girl?
    The new Blossom is a skinny redhead spinner with A cup tits.

  7. #6784
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesB  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if the Blossom is the 2023 Blossom or the 2018 Blossom? Or an entirely new girl?
    She said she was working at Imperial for 6 months before this but was new to Synn.

  8. #6783

    Synn COI 6/26 rtrc. Blossom

    Anyone know if the Blossom is the 2023 Blossom or the 2018 Blossom? Or an entirely new girl?

  9. #6782

    Redd & Bambi

    Redd- no service.

    Bambi $400 but you she doesn't let you lick her pussy so I passed.

    Imperial: kitten white female big tits.

    Lots of data DATY.

  10. #6781
    Quote Originally Posted by KevlarProof  [View Original Post]
    I know a few of you guys enjoy cunninglus, how do you engage it? I've usually gone into VIP and while we doing it, ask if I can can do it. Sometimes they are up for it, sometimes they are not.

    I suppose its hit or miss, and obviously has its risks LOL but with the young 20 year olds its tempting.

    Feel free to dm or exchange info experience on names
    Don't overlook the no extras girls in your search. I had one such let me go down on her in the VIP for no extra a couple years back. (She's no longer there.) Including finger action.

  11. #6780

    Cunninglus

    I know a few of you guys enjoy cunninglus, how do you engage it? I've usually gone into VIP and while we doing it, ask if I can can do it. Sometimes they are up for it, sometimes they are not.

    I suppose its hit or miss, and obviously has its risks LOL but with the young 20 year olds its tempting.

    Feel free to dm or exchange info experience on names

  12. #6779

    Synn Industry

    Any Intel on REDD? BAMBI?

  13. #6778

    Eliana synn

    Eliana from synn.

    Yo someone give me ava rates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250608_233356_685.jpg‎   IMG_20250608_233348_535.jpg‎   IMG_20250608_233351_178.jpg‎  

  14. #6777

    Venus, Ava-paradise. Kennedy

    Amy from Synn.

    Pound her for $250.

    Dez Synn no service.

    Bambi wanted $400.

    Any info on Kennedy or Venus.

    Also Imperial $200 sky.

    Loca was wack.

    Ava at paradise what's her rates.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gysGLSHCgw5cBtYn.jpg‎   GrYt9WiWIAA6wdE.jpg‎  

  15. #6776
    Quote Originally Posted by AttaSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Armani? Seems like a member here recently said she is a real nutcase. Is she attractive? Face is not visible and just a smidgen of her booty showing on the rollcall pic. If anyone can elaborate that would be great. Might have to make a special field trip to give Armani some anal loving, I mean that is if she is not straight jacket nutz.
    She's pretty good for what was stated about the service and her looks are average Latina. Mental health is decent. Definitely A repeat VIP. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape