Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 19553
-
06-29-25 13:08 #15668Senior Member

Posts: 241Q spa Tina
Went to q spa up in shoreline, Tina greeted me when I first arrived parked in the back and rang the bell on the side. She was exactly how you guys described her Jessica rabbit body in the blue dress, greeted me with kiss but unfortunately she was busy and told me to return later which I did. Came back and we dfk and she lead me to a room handed her 2 bills. She did a little massage and then Tuma me which she moved to give me BBBJ and bls. Rode cowgirl then laid her so I can eat her out and finger bang her. Her bold kitty tasted good, went to missionary and ended up blowing in doggy. She said she will be here till end of July. Would recommend her service is great and her body is amazing.
-
06-29-25 11:35 #15667Senior Member

Posts: 148Worse, imagine a bust while you're there.
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
Instead of the usual half-hearted John prosecution, you're now in deep, deep, life-changing shit.
-
06-29-25 01:34 #15666Senior Member

Posts: 110Unfortunately, this is very common in some of the Korean spots in Convoy Street, San Diego, CA. Some of the hottest MILFs, but big nope for me if I see or hear one around.
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 23:30 #15665Senior Member

Posts: 29Q massage Vicki
I swung by Q to see Cici, Tina or Victoria. Only one available was brand new girl Vicki. She's about 5'4", kinda chubby, B cups, huge nipples, fair English. I was going to walk at first sight, but she was so perky and friendly that I decided to give her a go. Solid massage, BBBJ, cg, mish, dg. Very tight! Not sorry I stayed. I probably won't repeat, but she was fun and got the job done.
-
06-28-25 22:02 #15664Senior Member

Posts: 63Thank you
Thank you for letting me know. I never got bb Greek or BBFS but I wasn't living in Orlando or Miami so it's probably possible there. I had a few regular escorts that I would see but I am definitely more interested over here since escorts are more expensive with less production. It's literally less bang for your buck but I do believe there is a far greater diversity with more available options.
Originally Posted by IstlFun
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 20:53 #15663Senior Member

Posts: 212+1 Judy
Had a session with Judy recently and I really enjoyed the TS, lots of rubbing and sliding. I normally don't notice the precum, but it was certainly flowing soon after we returned to the room. Rest of the session was great, though she seems extra sensitive on her left nipple so don't go too hard on that.
Originally Posted by CamelToe2000
[View Original Post]
If you still have leftover time ask for a head massage, she was good and proud of her skills.
-
06-28-25 17:03 #15662Senior Member

Posts: 445New location
Darn that's not a good news at least for me. Auburn is so far out of touch especially with the unbearable 405 traffic, oh well enjoy the service and take good care of them girls, fellas. Maybe share some wild stories for a good read.
Originally Posted by Spity1000
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 16:58 #15661Senior Member

Posts: 445Usual rate
$$ includes house fee for an hour, rarely msog is offered unless theres extra $. Heard Florida is more wild. Bb Greek and BBFS are standard.
Originally Posted by Sully69
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-25 13:34 #15660Senior Member

Posts: 63Rates
Hey I am new here. Just moved here from Florida. What are the standard rates? Is it $200 including the house fee for an hour or is it typically $260 including the house fee for an hour? Does that include MSOG?
-
06-27-25 22:48 #15659Senior Member

Posts: 70BLV / June 27th Take Your Kids To Work Day / WTF?
Admins, if this needs to go in the rant section please move.
I'm grossed out.
I dropped by one of the few FS AMPs in BLV this afternoon (not naming it, well, because).
Stuff seemed normal on going into the door until MMS's 12/13 yr old daughter walked around the corner. And mind you, not dressed for an occasion. This is a normal middle school kid. Thank God no vibe she's getting pimped out.
I was asked if I wanted to"4 hands". For real? I'm going to fuck both of you while one of your kid's TikTok's or whatever in the next room?
Hard pass.
I'm not sure if / when I can get a boner at this point.
-
06-27-25 21:15 #15658Senior Member

Posts: 29Ah, sucks that they are closing the Renton location, guess that Facebook post drew too much attention. The other renton spas will be more crowded now.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 20:23 #15657Regular Member

Posts: 11Water fall spa
Its on interurban in Tukwila across from the riverside casino. Anyone been? Is it any good?
-
06-27-25 14:12 #15656Banned Member

Posts: 2302Ok. Here's another hint.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
A good spa with a good track record of good providers and good rates and good service is closing down a Renton location and moving into one of the shoppes you mentioned.
I think it will be a good good thing for Auburn.
-
06-27-25 10:35 #15655Senior Member

Posts: 208Well
Now I'm excited. Mind elaborating or dropping another hint? I'll be lining up on the 1st LOL
.
Originally Posted by AussieFury
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 01:38 #15654Banned Member

Posts: 907Your best bet and for value is probably crossing the border to Vancouver BC. There is a seattle Vancouver thread you can check out.
Originally Posted by SCVetran
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




