Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 615 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #8969

    Intrigued

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomyoming7777  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one already? She's new, but her pictures are verified.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-3eb5434c1fe3
    Been noticing myself; any info yet?

  2. #8968
    Quote Originally Posted by BarnesMike32  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen either of these two? I might be setting up a double with them in and KY later this week. Thank you!!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-9bef294d2e42

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-b35cbb1ff089

    Mike B.
    I have not, but you simply must report if you do sir!

  3. #8967

    WTF is SA thinking?

    Regular monthly premium subscription is up to $130, but with the 20% off which pops up every time a nonsubscriber logs on.

    Is the answer to dwindling subscribership to jack up the price? I'm not a finance guy or forecaster, but someone looked at this before they decided to pull the trigger.

    And with the real SBs that are not pros or GPS drying up, it's become a vast wasteland.

  4. #8966
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeotch2  [View Original Post]
    I don't know, but her description of what she's looking for seems like it has GPS written all over it.
    I saw that. Makes you wonder if anyone ever actually met her and checked all her boxes LOL. She's been on there for like 4 years.

  5. #8965
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomyoming7777  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her yesterday and she was online-only.

  6. #8964
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomyoming7777  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how much she's asking for ppm? Just curious, I saw her socials and ran into her at a bar once.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-bc067c786915
    I don't know, but her description of what she's looking for seems like it has GPS written all over it.

  7. #8963

    Possible Duo

    Has anyone seen either of these two? I might be setting up a double with them in and KY later this week. Thank you!!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-9bef294d2e42

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-b35cbb1ff089

    Mike B.

  8. #8962

    YourFavorite, 30

    Anyone know how much she's asking for ppm? Just curious, I saw her socials and ran into her at a bar once.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-bc067c786915

  9. #8961

  10. #8960

    Angel, 21

    Has anyone seen this one already? She's new, but her pictures are verified.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-3eb5434c1fe3

  11. #8959

    BorednCurious

    Looking for 2 other dudes who have taken her for a spin to intro her to the airtight concept.

  12. #8958

    Anna 2000 from sa and wyp

    Just wondering if anyone still hitting this one? Can't find her profile anymore. I was banging it for about a year still after she moved in with a boyfriend but for the past couple months she got even more flaky than before and now no contact at all. Anyone still partaking?

  13. #8957

    Any info

    Anyone had any contact with this one? Good / bad?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-50ae137b4854

    JD.

  14. #8956
    Quote Originally Posted by KentHom  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? Been talking to her for couple days. Any info is appreciated. https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-cd7439efe0af.
    I either have her blocked or the profile is gone now. Can you add some pictures?

  15. #8955

    Info

    Anyone know this one? Been talking to her for couple days. Any info is appreciated. https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-cd7439efe0af.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape