Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 682 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 10228
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9403
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    She does she really gets into it and don't let her upsell you. She will do whatever you want for the regular donation, and if you let her shoot up before you start even better.
    I'll pay her a visit probably next week on fourth of July.

  2. #9402
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Does rose give a good rimjob? I need a rimjob chick what's her rates.
    She does she really gets into it and don't let her upsell you. She will do whatever you want for the regular donation, and if you let her shoot up before you start even better.

  3. #9401
    Curious anyone see some providers coming out of retirement? I am hoping like paige or cherry hill massage julia or Dee from mays landing. All I see the some druggies and bad reviews. Actually surprising how these ladies who have a solid bad reviews still in the game. Who keeps seeing them?

  4. #9400

    Fake hottie cherry hill

    Seen her ads for a while, photos way TGTBT. Text her a few times. Finally get a legit response and not ghost. Says 200 hr, which that really hard to believe if she looking like that. Ask her for photos, she text some attitude and says bye. Unless she some clueless unicorn I'm going to say those photos are definitely aint her.

    305-449-5705.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/189224264

  5. #9399
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Not at all she hasn't looked like her pictures in a very long time. She's extremely thin, needle damage all over her arms and neck. Pale and has this huge baby bump. There was a time when she was definitely hot but the demon destroys them so fast. I would only get BBj and let her eat my ass but never would have do FS, at one point when she was in millville she was hot and we would do it everywhere.
    Does rose give a good rimjob? I need a rimjob chick what's her rates.

  6. #9398
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Not at all she hasn't looked like her pictures in a very long time. She's extremely thin, needle damage all over her arms and neck. Pale and has this huge baby bump. There was a time when she was definitely hot but the demon destroys them so fast. I would only get BBj and let her eat my ass but never would have do FS, at one point when she was in millville she was hot and we would do it everywhere.
    Hmm, tempted to raw dog her.

  7. #9397

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesy1972  [View Original Post]
    Does she look anything like her pics?
    Not at all she hasn't looked like her pictures in a very long time. She's extremely thin, needle damage all over her arms and neck. Pale and has this huge baby bump. There was a time when she was definitely hot but the demon destroys them so fast. I would only get BBj and let her eat my ass but never would have do FS, at one point when she was in millville she was hot and we would do it everywhere.

  8. #9396

    Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...e/385442936015

    Who got Rose pregnant 😭128557;128557; now she feeding the baby dope 🤢.
    Does she look anything like her pics?

  9. #9395

    Preggo

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...e/385442936015

    Who got Rose pregnant 😭128557;128557; now she feeding the baby dope 🤢.

  10. #9394

    She did the same thing to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayke00  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/107286047534

    Ghosted me twice in the same day.

    Went into South Jersey in search of a little fun, called her when I was 15 about minutes away from Maple Shade. She picked up quickly, we had a very pleasant conversation, agreed on an hour at her posted rate and she said she'd text me her address. I continue into Mount Laurel, nothing. Park, call, no answer. Text, no answer. Gave her a good 15 minutes where I called once every five minutes to see if she was just getting ready / in the bathroom / whatever. Nothing.

    Went to the backup plan, Koi Spa. Had a very nice session, see the Massage Parlor thread for a review.

    Came out of Koi to find that Phoenix had finally texted me back. Went for a light snack, gave her a call. I can be there by noon, still interested if you are and she said she was. This time I got her address before hanging up.

    Arrived at the spot, texted her I was there, nothing. Called a few times a few minutes apart, no answer.

    There's been some discussion on how providers make decisions and I know it's first money / longest commitment, but in both cases I was promising an hour and I was very close-by.

    Your mileage may vary (and from some of your positive reviews of Phoenix, it definitely has), but I wouldn't try to set a date with her without a backup plan or two.

    Still craving a second release from a mature provider, I then called MILF Nikki in her upstairs apartment. She offered QV and was very pleasant. See my next report for a review.

    So yeah. Backup plans FTW.
    The difference in my case was we texted as I was pulling in to the lot. Then she went dark. To this day she still hasn't responded and that was 3 months ago. She's off the list for me.

  11. #9393

    Lexii

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...290/8504934273

    Had such a great time with her. She looks exactly like her pictures. She greeted me at the door with no clothes on and called me prior to giving me the room number. Talked for a bit and we got right into it. CBJ was excellent, she took me in her mouth from the side and was sucking me for a good 5 minutes until I was ready. Once I was ready she bent over and threw that ass back. I have to say her ass looks much better in person. Had her moaning all the way through. One thing she did that I've never had done before was while I was pounding her in doggystyle she grabbed the back of my balls. She was gently pushing them when I busted in her and she enjoyed it herself. She is on the young side maybe mid 20's. I would recommend her and will def see her again.

  12. #9392

    Just no. Never again.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/188848140

    Okay let me start by saying there weren't many thorough reviews of her and I see why. I wish I can go back in time to avoid her. Coordinate a time for a ss (no problems there). I was curious because I was in the mood for a nice thick one. Communication was good. I pulled up get to the room and the room looks like a trash can. She def has a cat that lives there because there was a cat post and cat hair over the bed. As for her she is twice the size that you see in the pictures as well as heavily filtered. You can tell its her but the pictures are filtered. I go in and the service was just sub-par. It was just straight business, not even any small talk. Get straight to it, the CBJ was mediocre as well as her. Also she is very hairy down there which was a huge turn off. She doesn't do doggystyle because of some reason. So I busted and just got tf out of there. I would avoid at all cost and felt it was such a waste of money. Do yourself a favor and just don't do it.

  13. #9391

    Thought I finally give some reviews

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/188820769

    Recently saw her ad but with no reviews so I thought I'd TOFTF. Glad to say I was not disappointed. Body looks exactly like the pictures. I would say she can be a bit paranoid until you get to the room and then she was fine. She was a great talker and was pretty. I have to say I did appreciate she told me straight forward that there was another girl in the bathroom since she's sharing the room and hope I didn't mind. Now lets get to the fun part. Left my donation on the table and we began. One thing she did was sanitize my hands and her hands with alcohol spray and also sprayed my junk. Aside from that the CBJ was great, you can tell she was really into it. Had her in missionary for a few minutes and then flipped her over to finish in the bag. Man I loved hearing her moan. Yes she's thick! And Yes I would repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  14. #9390

    MILF Nikki

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...rsey/188845540

    Recently had the pleasure of visiting MILF Nikki for a QV. Usually I do HH because I like to take my time, this is actually my first ever QV. But that's the time she had, and it worked out pretty well.

    Called instead of texting and she answered quickly. We had a brief conversation, she gave me her address, I told her how long it would be until I could get there and I was off.

    About 6 minutes from arriving she pinged me back with "Still on your way / how far? So I gave her a status update. At least I'm not getting ghosted this time.

    A little confusion on where to park (pro tip: park in the back), but we got that straightened out quickly and I was at her door two minutes later.

    She answered her door topless with panties and stockings. She's a little thick, as you can see in her pictures, but not by any means sloppy. She's very petite, maybe 4'8" or 4'9". Nice B / C-cups with perky nipples that are responsive to gentle play. She also has a clit piercing that I felt with my fingers, but not my tongue.

    A nice hug and some mutual groping to start off. I got undressed, she took off her panties, put on the cover, sat on the edge of the bed and took me in her mouth. After about three or four minutes of enjoying her lips and tongue, we talked positions. I would start on top of her and then we'd flip her over and she'd be flat on her stomach for the big finish.

    She was half lying-down, her back a bit propped up on the pillows on the bed, legs spread, her head was down watching my cock go in and out of her pussy. She is definitely conscious of not getting too intimate, so I wouldn't expect a ton of eye contact. You'll get a pleasant, professional experience from Nikki, but don't expect to be treated like her boyfriend.

    Started slowly, then moved a little quicker, and then a little harder. Encouraged, I adjusted the angle of my hips, placed my palms on her shoulder-blades and really started giving it to her, but that was too much (painful), so I backed off.

    Position switch. Some brief standing doggy into her laying flat on her stomach. Four or five minutes of that and I finished in the bag.

    She accommodated my request for a washcloth cleanup in the bathroom.

    It was a very nice experience, I'd definitely repeat next time I'm in the area and she's available. She has the right amount of cushion to make fucking her in several positions a very comfortable ride, particularly straddling her when she's face-down with my hips pressing into her ass with each stroke. She's also verbally encouraging throughout, without seeming forced or scripted.

    She hosts out of her home, so act accordingly when visiting. Would recommend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01.jpg‎   02.jpg‎  

  15. #9389

    Ghosted twice. Older redhead Phoenix

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/107286047534

    Ghosted me twice in the same day.

    Went into South Jersey in search of a little fun, called her when I was 15 about minutes away from Maple Shade. She picked up quickly, we had a very pleasant conversation, agreed on an hour at her posted rate and she said she'd text me her address. I continue into Mount Laurel, nothing. Park, call, no answer. Text, no answer. Gave her a good 15 minutes where I called once every five minutes to see if she was just getting ready / in the bathroom / whatever. Nothing.

    Went to the backup plan, Koi Spa. Had a very nice session, see the Massage Parlor thread for a review.

    Came out of Koi to find that Phoenix had finally texted me back. Went for a light snack, gave her a call. I can be there by noon, still interested if you are and she said she was. This time I got her address before hanging up.

    Arrived at the spot, texted her I was there, nothing. Called a few times a few minutes apart, no answer.

    There's been some discussion on how providers make decisions and I know it's first money / longest commitment, but in both cases I was promising an hour and I was very close-by.

    Your mileage may vary (and from some of your positive reviews of Phoenix, it definitely has), but I wouldn't try to set a date with her without a backup plan or two.

    Still craving a second release from a mature provider, I then called MILF Nikki in her upstairs apartment. She offered QV and was very pleasant. See my next report for a review.

    So yeah. Backup plans FTW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape