Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 19319
-
06-28-25 13:24 #18149Senior Member

Posts: 26Xina & Gabbi
Guys,
I have seen Xina a few times and we always have a great time. She is the epitome of sexy and fun! I had a recent visit with these two lovely ladies just today and wanted to write this while it is still fresh in my mind which quite frankly is blur! I will try and this dream was in no particular order.
The two of them are really into each other and enjoy eating each other out together what is better than 2 tongues? The two of them in 69 is a site to behold we were at private house where poolside BJ's were the intro to the start of our fun. If any of you can imagine these two just having fun playing with my cock it was a blast. It was an hour of non stop pleasure shared by all so many different positions I cannot begin to list them. Bravo to two very sexy women! My legs are still wobbly and my dick gets hard just writing this down.
-
06-28-25 08:31 #18148Senior Member

Posts: 758Gone
She left town weeks ago.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 21:05 #18147Senior Member

Posts: 436Hole
Does she have a hole in the side of her head?
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 20:53 #18146Senior Member

Posts: 825Sorry
Sorry about that, Done.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 17:52 #18145Senior Member

Posts: 1033Hey Pbfla321
Clear some space in your inbox so I can reply to your message you sent me.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 16:09 #18144Senior Member

Posts: 1944Nina
Almost positive that this is the same woman even though the post was from 2021. IDK, something smells rotten in Denmark! I'm sure others will pipe in because she's been around a long time but nothing good about her that I can see! Why don't you TOFTT and report?
Originally Posted by Mudslide
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 15:33 #18143Senior Member

Posts: 410Nina?
So, I've been looking through the reports and STG in your area as I think I'll be visiting in the not too distant future.
Given that, I stumbled upon this one, and am wondering if it's who I think it is, from years gone by.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...y/415281549756
Any comments guys?
Thanks!
YYZ.
-
06-27-25 13:53 #18142Senior Member

Posts: 157Works with other girl
They have a place near there. I have never seen them but there was a post I believe int he massage section about them. They want like 180 an hour but have a upchagre for everything.
Originally Posted by Yardy
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 13:52 #18141Senior Member

Posts: 157Here you go
Here is my post from a few months back. I have a seen a few other times and it did not get better, seemed to get worse each time. She will get the job done, I think she is moving to CBJ or atleast tried last time I saw her.
She was only doing outcall so I picked her up on a car date. I only wanted headache relief. She by Sarno and US1. We going a spot and she went to work. She is accommodating and takes direction. She said her prices are. 80 to $120. . 80 was for the headache. Looks like her pics but they are filtered. She smelled nice. She has a bag with her that seemed to carry all of her stuff. Couldn't tell if there is a candy problem or not. I would repeat as she is close to me and tend to responds quickly. I wouldn't do anything more than headache relief unless she had an incall.
Originally Posted by BarelyAHuman22
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 12:04 #18140Senior Member

Posts: 183Depends on what your looking for? Pics are definitely a whole lot better than what you will actually see. And her service was not even close to my cup of tea and she was without a doubt a one and done for me.
Originally Posted by BarelyAHuman22
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 11:20 #18139Senior Member

Posts: 47Any infos on this one?
Looks right up my alley, not much to search by though. Any experiences?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...n/609938865931
-
06-27-25 11:05 #18138Senior Member

Posts: 35Has anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...bay/189266444.
She gave me the address for Long Doggers Viera and told me when I am there, she will give me the real. Looked and felt suspicious.
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/palmbay/189266444
-
06-27-25 10:02 #18137Senior Member

Posts: 1944Lady NV
Lady NV wants her fans to know that she recently had some family issues and was temporarily out of town! She's back but again has changed her number Again! Go figure! Sometimes the good ones do this in trying to stay under the radar as much as possible! I mean I get it and she's lucky right now I have time to field requests for her new number via PMs. Annoying, but par for the course in the hobby!
Originally Posted by DeanM56
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-25 08:29 #18136Senior Member

Posts: 758Noooooooo way
Do not I repeat do not waste your time or moulaa on this piece of crapola.
Originally Posted by LoveDatPuss
[View Original Post]
Piss her off and she will f k you any way she can, wife gf lover she will do what she can.
In the infamous words of a braindead man and a cackling idiot DON'T.
-
06-26-25 21:52 #18135Senior Member

Posts: 79I completely agree and understand the point you were trying to make. Everyone has their own preferences. I haven't jumped on the bandwagon because I prefer all natural no enhancement. If I'm going to make a donation to a charity, it'll to be to one that suits my preferences. With that being said, that's not a knock against her my no means, just not for me. As for the pictures, I did do my own investigation and plenty of old pics can be found on the ole google machine using her name and add fitness to compare then and now. I hope she remains successful.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





