The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #6371

    Dipping my toe in the SDM pond

    So, first off, I hate this website's layout and the app is trash. The search functions and filters are so wonky. However, there seems to be some potential gems to be had here.

    This one is way outside what I normally go for. First of all, she's age appropriate and white. When it comes to SA or SDM I generally prefer younger Latinas or anyone who's brown. This one is brown but from tanning beds most like, however she has that real slutty cougar look. Like when I was in college she would be exactly who I'd want to bang out.

    Anyhow, she seems real and legit and reasonable. Haven't discussed terms yet but I will report back as it develops. If anyone has experience with her I'd love some insight.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=66472634

  2. #6370
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinn2008  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-e9f5c21c4bd5

    Very pleasant and communication was direct.

    Met at a cheap motel and had a fun date.

    However, one of her legs had about 20 markings that was a little off putting.
    She messaged me a couple of months ago when my profile was active, very desperate and wanted to meet immediately. I was out of town so it never happened. I did message her back and she did mentioned $400. The second I would have seen marks that looked like they came from a needed I would have bolted out the door. Something is very off about her anyway. If she would settle for $125 as Glen posted then that right there is a huge red flag.

  3. #6369

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by Zinn2008  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-e9f5c21c4bd5

    Very pleasant and communication was direct.

    Met at a cheap motel and had a fun date.

    However, one of her legs had about 20 markings that was a little off putting.
    She hit me up on seeking; sounded desperate for money. I okayed along. Sent me a few pictures. She doesn't look half bad.

    But if she's jamming needles in her legs I'l think I'll pass.

    What did you pay her?

    She asked me for 350 and I laughed. Drops to 300 and I respond with a "thumbs down" as in lower.

    Settled on 125 (hahah). Not happening though unless you provide some juice in the details.

  4. #6368

    Pin cushion

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-e9f5c21c4bd5

    Very pleasant and communication was direct.

    Met at a cheap motel and had a fun date.

    However, one of her legs had about 20 markings that was a little off putting.

  5. #6367

    Ebony chic and others

    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    She certainly won't be broke if she finds someone who will pay that LOL Certainly did the right thing. Don't encourage that behavior! Plus, looking around this forum, you can get ladies for $300 who are just as hot.

    What also concerns me is that she's got one close-in picture. Usually, that's a yellow flag that she's not a skinny girl.
    Let's start to post their pics. It would be a lot faster to put a description to a face then having to look up and research.

    I've seen some of these 800.600, 400 dollar girls and they have advertised on other sites for 100-200.

  6. #6366
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    This ebony chic wants $800. I wished her well.

    I guess I am just too broke for the sugar scene these days LOL.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73892674
    She certainly won't be broke if she finds someone who will pay that LOL Certainly did the right thing. Don't encourage that behavior! Plus, looking around this forum, you can get ladies for $300 who are just as hot.

    What also concerns me is that she's got one close-in picture. Usually, that's a yellow flag that she's not a skinny girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  7. #6365
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhoads69  [View Original Post]
    It's ridiculously expensive to 108 a month, like they're nuts. Freaking sugar daddy meets is 30 a month. If you do it in three month increments Way better deal, there's a decent ammount of chicks. There's definitely less, but there's some decent ones on there. I, I seriously think that, like, 75 percent of the ones on seeking are scammers anyway, I found some true gems on SDM. The one I'm with now is the hottest chick I've ever been with. She makes Anna look ugly. This one coukd be a supermodel. She's a swearheart too. I just found her a few weeks ago on SDM.

    Rhoads.
    Huh. I let my Seeking account expire and I usually get an itch by now but I am seeing all the same faces and way too many bots or scammers. SDM looks like a viable option if it's really only 30 a month.

  8. #6364
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Same here! Its getting more and more restrictive.
    It's ridiculously expensive to 108 a month, like they're nuts. Freaking sugar daddy meets is 30 a month. If you do it in three month increments Way better deal, there's a decent ammount of chicks. There's definitely less, but there's some decent ones on there. I, I seriously think that, like, 75 percent of the ones on seeking are scammers anyway, I found some true gems on SDM. The one I'm with now is the hottest chick I've ever been with. She makes Anna look ugly. This one coukd be a supermodel. She's a swearheart too. I just found her a few weeks ago on SDM.

    Rhoads.

  9. #6363
    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on the upcoming changes to seeking? Looks like new members will be hidden for three days except to diamond members and all the prices are going to increase. I already feel like the site is kinda dry these days that might be enough to push me away although it depends on the size of the increase for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Same here! Its getting more and more restrictive.
    Been thinking of joining this site https://sugarbabies.co/ from the limited intel I have so far I think it's $50 a month subscription and not that credit nonsense.

  10. #6362
    Quote Originally Posted by CtSpoilGuy  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on the upcoming changes to seeking? Looks like new members will be hidden for three days except to diamond members and all the prices are going to increase. I already feel like the site is kinda dry these days that might be enough to push me away although it depends on the size of the increase for sure.

    Also anyone meet with this girl yet? Thinking about setting up a meet. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-71efffdc9f34.
    Same here! Its getting more and more restrictive.

  11. #6361

    Brianna

    Its so hard to meet normal women on SA, met this chick and had great hopes, she is the girl in the pic but she was on something, I have never been a user so have a very limited knowledge of this stuff but she was totally drugged up, during lunch she did not eat anything, used the bathroom twice and kept repeating the same questions, would not respond when I tried having small talk, I have never met anyone acting like this. I asked her if she was ok and she said she was, gave her a small amount of cash and dropped her back from where I picked her up after the lunch, I have never felt so uncomfortable just by someones demeanor, just couldn't wait to get out of there, what a waste of time, resources and efforts.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-ed9102ecb912

  12. #6360

    Upcoming changes

    Any thoughts on the upcoming changes to seeking? Looks like new members will be hidden for three days except to diamond members and all the prices are going to increase. I already feel like the site is kinda dry these days that might be enough to push me away although it depends on the size of the increase for sure.

    Also anyone meet with this girl yet? Thinking about setting up a meet. https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-71efffdc9f34.

  13. #6359
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Asked me for 1000 and 500 for platonic dates.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-5693d6684f8b
    Auto block!!

  14. #6358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    SDM. Kobra

    This ebony chic wants $800. I wished her well.

    I guess I am just too broke for the sugar scene these days LOL.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73892674

  15. #6357

    Chloe

    Asked me for 1000 and 500 for platonic dates.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-5693d6684f8b

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape