The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 1150 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 1092 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 17250
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #15885
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulps  [View Original Post]
    Are women on seeking with a Premium label more likely to be more towards the Professional side of things?
    I've found most of them with the Premium tag are scammers of some sort. Likely Chinese that don't understand Premium for women means nothing. They get as many messages with a regular account without paying for shit.

  2. #15884

    As usual, she's lying

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    Her last arrangement was online only. 400 every week for 3 years.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-894ea618ab70
    Remember: this is always a lie. ALWAYS. When they say "I had an online only arrangement that was <insert stupid amount here per week>" what they really mean is "I heard on tiktok this instamodel influencer gets 400 per week so I can to".

    Think about it logically. Why would a guy pay her 400 a week for "online only" when OnlyF*ns exists? Like who fucking does that? Even if you had unlimited funds, you could just go to OF and subscribe to some local hottie for $10-$20 a month for the exact same thing.

    People lie. People ESPECIALLY lie about money.

  3. #15883

    Premium tag

    Are women on seeking with a Premium label more likely to be more towards the Professional side of things?

  4. #15882

    Blair -scammer

    If you talk to her she will give you her snap which has her real name. After a few weeks of talking, she tried to scam me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-46f668f559da

  5. #15881
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    How old is she? How long you guys have been seeing each other?
    Oops that was supposed to be $$ But yea I'm going to give her a cooling off period and if she doesn't fall back. I'm going to pass her off.

  6. #15880

    Happy to take her off your plate!

    Quote Originally Posted by MatchesM  [View Original Post]
    Just $$ but has a busy schedule, mine is flexible enough to give her the convivence of getting some extra income. I fear she is looking to be taking care of, and yea that's not happening LOL.
    How old is she? How long you guys have been seeing each other?

  7. #15879
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchesM  [View Original Post]
    SB wants to "hang out" outside for meetups and now I'm conflicted, because the session, our schedule, and expectations have been great so far, but now I'm thinking she wants more. And I don't not whatsoever and that was clear in the beginning, however we have been meeting up for about a year now. Last few meetups she has been "sweet talking" but I just always write it off as part of the game.

    Also, I have a game warden at home, so my big head is telling me to cut it off now, but the other head is saying just ignore her request don't bring it up and keep the status quo.

    The reason I went the SB route and dropped FWBs is for this very reason. We will be doing our thing, and they catch feeling or what more outside of our scheduled time.

    Anyone else have this happen? How did you handle it?
    One option is to be intentionally unattractive and the best, most efficient way to be unattractive is to be broke. Maybe say you're being furloughed and need to pull back for a bit.

  8. #15878
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    What have you been giving her for allowance? If she is giving it to you free, well, that is why she's catching a vibe. Look at the old archive of sugar posts on Richmond, VA, every possible scenario is covered. Usually, girls who are getting sugar really understand the subtext and then don't develop the wrong sort of attachment.
    Just $$ but has a busy schedule, mine is flexible enough to give her the convivence of getting some extra income. I fear she is looking to be taking care of, and yea that's not happening LOL.

  9. #15877
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchesM  [View Original Post]
    SB wants to "hang out" outside for meetups and now I'm conflicted, because the session, our schedule, and expectations have been great so far, but now I'm thinking she wants more. And I don't not whatsoever and that was clear in the beginning, however we have been meeting up for about a year now. Last few meetups she has been "sweet talking" but I just always write it off as part of the game.

    Also, I have a game warden at home, so my big head is telling me to cut it off now, but the other head is saying just ignore her request don't bring it up and keep the status quo.

    The reason I went the SB route and dropped FWBs is for this very reason. We will be doing our thing, and they catch feeling or what more outside of our scheduled time.

    Anyone else have this happen? How did you handle it?
    Ha, I'm sure you can find plenty on here to take her off your hands.
    I'd suggest figuring out a way to get out of it without setting her off because I would assume she knows a lot about you by now.

  10. #15876
    Quote Originally Posted by MatchesM  [View Original Post]
    SB wants to "hang out" outside for meetups and now I'm conflicted, because the session, our schedule, and expectations have been great so far, but now I'm thinking she wants more. And I don't not whatsoever and that was clear in the beginning, however we have been meeting up for about a year now. Last few meetups she has been "sweet talking" but I just always write it off as part of the game.

    Also, I have a game warden at home, so my big head is telling me to cut it off now, but the other head is saying just ignore her request don't bring it up and keep the status quo.

    The reason I went the SB route and dropped FWBs is for this very reason. We will be doing our thing, and they catch feeling or what more outside of our scheduled time.

    Anyone else have this happen? How did you handle it?
    What have you been giving her for allowance? If she is giving it to you free, well, that is why she's catching a vibe. Look at the old archive of sugar posts on Richmond, VA, every possible scenario is covered. Usually, girls who are getting sugar really understand the subtext and then don't develop the wrong sort of attachment.

  11. #15875
    SB wants to "hang out" outside for meetups and now I'm conflicted, because the session, our schedule, and expectations have been great so far, but now I'm thinking she wants more. And I don't not whatsoever and that was clear in the beginning, however we have been meeting up for about a year now. Last few meetups she has been "sweet talking" but I just always write it off as part of the game.

    Also, I have a game warden at home, so my big head is telling me to cut it off now, but the other head is saying just ignore her request don't bring it up and keep the status quo.

    The reason I went the SB route and dropped FWBs is for this very reason. We will be doing our thing, and they catch feeling or what more outside of our scheduled time.

    Anyone else have this happen? How did you handle it?

  12. #15874
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPan  [View Original Post]
    Her last arrangement was online only. 400 every week for 3 years.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-894ea618ab70

    Sharing for people like me who would avoid her! But there are others.

    Who might want to try their luck with Their negotiation skills to bring her down.
    Her profile says she isn't looking to meet. No point in wasting time on that.

  13. #15873

    SugarLifeNow

    New SLN Girl Candy 35, Open to travel.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/Candy224/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-06-24 at 10.07.10 PM.jpg‎  

  14. #15872

    Have to see in action!

    Quote Originally Posted by LouisHernandez  [View Original Post]
    WSJ reports students in loan delinquency now face wage garnishment.

    Hopefully this improves the anemic talent / ratio on the sugar sites going forward.
    So far, prices are still high for most hot early 20's SBs especially blonde and slim ones.

  15. #15871

    Another GPS

    Her last arrangement was online only. 400 every week for 3 years.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...9-894ea618ab70

    Sharing for people like me who would avoid her! But there are others.

    Who might want to try their luck with Their negotiation skills to bring her down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape