Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 120 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 170 220 620 1120 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 27824
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26039
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? Does she belong here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/093965792159
    Dead link. Helps to attach a screen shot when posting from STG.

  2. #26038

    Does this one belong here?

    Anyone have any intel on this one? Does she belong here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/093965792159

  3. #26037
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Her rate alone is the best 'protection' you could have, no joke LOL. I'd see her again if she halved it.
    She's wild and do almost anything but I do agree I cannot justify that rate for a 60 yr old. Just does not do it for me anymore. Her window is closing and she knows it.

  4. #26036
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2

  5. #26035
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixed35  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth hit? She got no face pictures.
    She had them on her old profile. It's definitely not great. Even bent over, it's definitely not great. She also has an app tracking her anonymous loads and posted screen shots. If you want to plug a piggy as hard as you want in whatever hole a dozen guys filled just before, this is it.

  6. #26034
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    Okay well I emailed her again and she actually replied promptly this time so I have a date set with her. Any one got any advice on what antibodies I should be taking before seeing her?? I know I'm in for a wild nasty ride LOL.
    Her rate alone is the best 'protection' you could have, no joke LOL. I'd see her again if she halved it.

  7. #26033
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Her pics and her menu. I think she will allow BBFS. If she stops when you position yourself to stick it in, she is probably looking for a tip.

  8. #26032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxon  [View Original Post]
    I believe it was reported before that she's not BBFS friendly. If you see her and she allows it, I'd be really interested. That's the only reason I haven't seen her.
    She looks like a cum ****.

  9. #26031
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    I believe it was reported before that she's not BBFS friendly. If you see her and she allows it, I'd be really interested. That's the only reason I haven't seen her.

  10. #26030

  11. #26029
    Quote Originally Posted by SeoulSea  [View Original Post]
    Okay well I emailed her again and she actually replied promptly this time so I have a date set with her. Any one got any advice on what antibodies I should be taking before seeing her?? I know I'm in for a wild nasty ride LOL.
    She is clean. You will be fine I am sure.

    She is a very smart and classy woman.

  12. #26028

    Insatiable Anna

    Okay well I emailed her again and she actually replied promptly this time so I have a date set with her. Any one got any advice on what antibodies I should be taking before seeing her?? I know I'm in for a wild nasty ride LOL.

  13. #26027
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Tacoma bbw.

    I am going to go pump my baby batter in this one.

    Anyone else have anything to report?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/189185067
    Wouldn't recommend she's a dead fish but I did creampie her pussy so definitely down for cip but she's just ok nothing great. Her pics are glamoured and filters but pretty close and yeah about 20 ilbs heavier just like all of them LOL. So yes you can pump her full of your baby batter.

  14. #26026
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Tacoma bbw.

    I am going to go pump my baby batter in this one.

    Anyone else have anything to report?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/189185067
    Seen her 2 years ago. Cover was required. Just kinda average experience nothing worth repeating.

  15. #26025

    Kicking myself

    Quote Originally Posted by Wombcreamer  [View Original Post]
    Back in town July 1st to 5th. For those looking to see her Email her if you want a time slot if you aren't on her email list. Be direct and tell her you want to fill her with cum in all 3 holes, you'll be more likely to get a response if you've been struggling to hear back from her.
    I'm kicking myself right now cause I messaged her last year in July and didn't get a response back until September but I don't frequently check my burner email unless I'm expecting a date so I missed her email and missed my chance then. Now I'm stuck seeing only AMPs and street walkers cause that's the only way I can get some play without my wife suspecting anything LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape