Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 928 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 13919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13169
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuibbler  [View Original Post]
    Have been a couple of times now. Have seen 3 different girls, all young. They look 20 something, or close enough, and one has a few tats.

    Mediocre massage, one of them actually hurt more than helped. But all three had open menus, even though they all pretended that they didn't, and trying to act like everything has to keep really quiet. As always, YMMV. Let me tell you, one of them was doing some amazing kegels while going at it in missionary. Holy hell that was amazing!

    Stay safe, stay discreet.
    How much did it cost to go as far as you did? I went there and got a CBJ from one of them. It cost me 2 bills in total. She left me fuck here mouth and the bag she put on me broke so I ending up finishing in her mouth. She was pretty chill about the whole thing. I asked if she was okay, she just said I was a bit big which with how much teeth I felt on the BJ, must have been true. Crazy thing is, I don't think I'm that big (like 7.5 x5.5) so they are just that small which is a plus for me.

  2. #13168
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuibbler  [View Original Post]
    Have been a couple of times now. Have seen 3 different girls, all young. They look 20 something, or close enough, and one has a few tats.

    Mediocre massage, one of them actually hurt more than helped. But all three had open menus, even though they all pretended that they didn't, and trying to act like everything has to keep really quiet. As always, YMMV. Let me tell you, one of them was doing some amazing kegels while going at it in missionary. Holy hell that was amazing!

    Stay safe, stay discreet.
    Ah, I was wondering how open their menu was when I went. Good to know.

  3. #13167

    Mine Lake

    Have been a couple of times now. Have seen 3 different girls, all young. They look 20 something, or close enough, and one has a few tats.

    Mediocre massage, one of them actually hurt more than helped. But all three had open menus, even though they all pretended that they didn't, and trying to act like everything has to keep really quiet. As always, YMMV. Let me tell you, one of them was doing some amazing kegels while going at it in missionary. Holy hell that was amazing!

    Stay safe, stay discreet.

  4. #13166

    Was about to go in until.

    I pulled up to the spot and there was a sheriff waiting out front. I immediately bailed out of there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hit this again. I like because it is near me. Got a very young (20's) gal. Cute, petite, B cups, wearing short shorts. Angela.

    Very mediocre massage, but lots of fun teasing and erotic touching. Took full hour. Good finish. Allowed roaming and offered more but I just wanted HE.

    80 + 80 (due to all the roaming).

    They have more recent ads, but it is the one below:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...n/864564158762

  5. #13165

    Gateway

    I visited Gateway Center a couple of weeks ago. It's fairly discreet and tucked into the corner of a regular office building so not many people see it. But if you see it, you have to know what it is. Right? Regardless I went inside. It's well done, clean and spacious. No TS but big rooms. Masseuse was an about 35 and trim with a little pooch in middle but not bad. I got comfortable and opted for lotion, not oil. No towel needed and no problem massaging without. She did a really good job in the massage and a great tease. Standard finish with groping and offer for $ upsell to use mouth. I declined but was pushed for. 8 for standard. I claimed only. 6 but next time. Great finish but the bartering isn't ideal. I would repeat.

  6. #13164

    Anyone can compare

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAMarine  [View Original Post]
    New one on Wilkens St behind hospital. Anyone partake yet?
    https://m.yelp.com/biz/r-massage-spa-smithfield#/directions
    1286 Relaxation is a go-to spot for unwinding. But limited. Wondering what's going on in this place.

  7. #13163

    New Smithfield AMP

    New one on Wilkens St behind hospital. Anyone partake yet?
    https://m.yelp.com/biz/r-massage-spa-smithfield#/directions

  8. #13162

    Buck Jones

    Can confirm they are open again but be careful. Drove by today and just a block up the road were two local PD cars just sitting in the dealership driveway.

    Had a perfect view to see who went in and out of the parlor and the salon right beside it. Went around the block to kill some time and they were still there an hour later.

    For all I know they could have been just killing time on Facebook but I definitely passed up on the place and went elsewhere.

  9. #13161

    More

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    By "more," what do you think that meant?
    I don't think what it meant. She was explicit. She offered BJ.

  10. #13160
    Quote Originally Posted by CrylFern  [View Original Post]
    Yes, cute young MT but in yoga pants. Roaming only over the clothes. Paid $. 2 on top of the 80 for CBJ with her top pulled up. On the plus side, a very nice clean facility. I will not repeat.
    Will not repeat because it seemed you reached the limits of their offerings?

  11. #13159

    Not my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hit this again. I like because it is near me. Got a very young (20's) gal. Cute, petite, B cups, wearing short shorts. Angela.

    Very mediocre massage, but lots of fun teasing and erotic touching. Took full hour. Good finish. Allowed roaming and offered more but I just wanted HE.

    80 + 80 (due to all the roaming).

    They have more recent ads, but it is the one below:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...n/864564158762
    Yes, cute young MT but in yoga pants. Roaming only over the clothes. Paid $. 2 on top of the 80 for CBJ with her top pulled up. On the plus side, a very nice clean facility. I will not repeat.

  12. #13158
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaninbzn  [View Original Post]
    Hit this again. I like because it is near me. Got a very young (20's) gal. Cute, petite, B cups, wearing short shorts. Angela.

    Very mediocre massage, but lots of fun teasing and erotic touching. Took full hour. Good finish. Allowed roaming and offered more but I just wanted HE.

    80 + 80 (due to all the roaming).

    They have more recent ads, but it is the one below:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...n/864564158762
    By "more," what do you think that meant?

  13. #13157

    Mine Lake Ct again

    Hit this again. I like because it is near me. Got a very young (20's) gal. Cute, petite, B cups, wearing short shorts. Angela.

    Very mediocre massage, but lots of fun teasing and erotic touching. Took full hour. Good finish. Allowed roaming and offered more but I just wanted HE.

    80 + 80 (due to all the roaming).

    They have more recent ads, but it is the one below:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...n/864564158762

  14. #13156

    Q Spa (Hot Stone) question

    Hey all, I'm not sure if this is the right area to post, since Raleigh is pretty far away from the border, but I thought I would try to get some info. Has anyone ventured down to Q / Hot Stone recently. Planning a trip south next month, and I have been there a couple times before, but wanted to see if anyone has been lately, as it's been a couple years for me.

    Does anyone know if Coco still works there? She was amazing and I'm hoping to see her again. If not, any recommendations on who to ask for?

    I did have an etiquette question, and if this is not allowed, please let me know so I can delete. I know that some of the workers are ok with more than one pop, but how do I approach the subject? I've never known how to ask, and I don't want to miss out on any part of the experience.

    If you'd rather answer in DM's, feel free to shoot me a message.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #13155

    Buck jones rd

    The buck jones AMP has changed signage out front. It now says Four Season Skincare with a new number. After a little phone tag got a hold of them. They said they're opening on the 26th. Tried to get a little more info bit she just said "open on 26th see you then" and hung up. Seems they're taking the approach studio has. PM for new number or just drive by.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape