Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 976 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 14635
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12955

    Mile High Jasmine

    https://tryst.link/escort/milehi-jasmine

    My buddy wanted to try a higher end mature blonde Tryst Lady and Jasmine came recommended from Claire. Another mature blonde tryst lady who had been reviewed recently. Higher rates than what he typically plays but the horns were raging that day. Nice location further North Pinellas. Great body, legs, very GFE kisser and lotsa BBBJ, stroking, and did not have to mention to lick the boys too. Good CFS action. Good fun and a treat at those rates.

  2. #12954

    Gorgeous New one

    I had a dream with a woman, who this is probably the best I have ever had. She had a post but it was only up for 20 minutes, I know her as Katie and she has a wonderful Cedar bed in St. Petersburg, Throat goat, Sloppy toppy all night 7 two7 and 7 six8 and then 3 three0 five. Dm me for her number. Let me show you how gorgeous she is.

  3. #12953

    Fancy / mocha

    Forgot to include info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250626-112245.jpg‎  

  4. #12952

    Fancy

    I reviewed this girl some months ago. Saw her again. This time she was working with a friend of hers. Both very willing very skillful smelled nice look nice.

    Fancy / mocha has got to be some of the sloppiest deepest messiest BBJ around. She's very motivated to please. She is out of Tampa I'm posting her here because I did outcall and she's easy to communicate with shows up on time drives herself. Just an overall good time. Typical mid-level donations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1750950467107.jpg‎   1750950478511.jpg‎  

  5. #12951
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Amanda probly so confused

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    Both who PM gave me the wrong number.

    Is Queen Amanda redhead really back?
    She's probably sitting there asking herself why her phone isn't blowing up right now! Nobody can get a valid contact for her, kind of funny actually. The more technology advances the harder it is for us to communicate effectively.

  6. #12950

    Wrong number

    Quote Originally Posted by ViseGrip  [View Original Post]
    You have the wrong digits. The middle three are 64X.
    Both who PM gave me the wrong number.

    Is Queen Amanda redhead really back?

  7. #12949
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #12948

    Nichole

    Set an appt to see her at 727-she was right on time a t 308. She had jut go to the shower and needed a few min she asked for mort ame back at 8XXX girl gave 1 good BBBJ and then changed to cow girl that was the best Gave her l.

  9. #12947

    Not answering

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    Not answering. You sure you got the right digits? Hasn't answered all day and now the phone is disconnected. Also verified with burners LOL.
    You have the wrong digits. The middle three are 64X.

  10. #12946

    How do

    [I delete a post? Tried contacting admin. Anyway info in post 12944 is not accurate. Sorry.

  11. #12945

    Not answering

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffLunch812  [View Original Post]
    Amanda, mature redhead, AKA Queen of Sexuality is looking forward to meeting up with 813 of her previous clients. WTF, I'm #614 in line. GP without GP $. New fans by referral. 6957 in alligator search. When you know, you k now, Now go bang the dogsnot out of her and she will love you for it. Some one please post this to pasco and tampa, I'm too lazy.
    Not answering. You sure you got the right digits? Hasn't answered all day and now the phone is disconnected. Also verified with burners LOL.

  12. #12944

    OK You sick fucks

    Amanda, mature redhead, AKA Queen of Sexuality is looking forward to meeting up with 813 of her previous clients. WTF, I'm #614 in line. GP without GP $. New fans by referral. 6957 in alligator search. When you know, you k now, Now go bang the dogsnot out of her and she will love you for it. Some one please post this to pasco and tampa, I'm too lazy.

  13. #12943

    Kendra. Palm Harbor

    Has anyone seen Kendra (Palm Harbor) lately? The last ad I can find is May 18th. Is she still in the area of drop out of sight. Any recent reviews also appreciated. Thanks in advance for any info.

  14. #12942

    VIP verity Rose

    Or whatever she goes by.

    This was maybe a month ago but I also was communicating with her about meeting up and she ghosted when the day arrived. I still would like to try again even though after the ghosting I never heard a peep, no excuses and asking to try again, or anything. From the reviews I found, she looks like her pics which is good enough for me to pursue (which is hot as Fuck / also boring) but I don't think there's been any recent reviews. Anyone seen her lately??

    https://tryst.link/escort/viprose

  15. #12941

    Her "Brother"

    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    I set up an appointment right at the beginning when she was first offered and she gave the address of that apt complex in Largo and when I got there, no response. I gave it 20 minutes with a few 'you there?'s and then on the drive home, she's texting about her problems, and she'll give me money off the next time. Even before the ghosting, her texts were one word answers weirdly timed. She sure wasn't trying to vet me.
    Ever since her "Brother / Handler" moved in. She took a different turn and is now unreliable.

    She was making good $$, he saw an opportunity and prolly got her on the candy now. 🤨.

    Typical.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape