Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 1122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 27827
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26012
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT maybe?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...l/272372858449

    Any info will be appreciated.
    Broad cross section of reviews is a positive IMO. She seems well preserved and much likelier close to 50 than her reported 40.

  2. #26011
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT maybe?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...l/272372858449

    Any info will be appreciated.

    Cheers!
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...erlips.394162/#xfmgMedia.

    Search lunaloverlips and some reports should populate.

  3. #26010
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT maybe?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...l/272372858449

    Any info will be appreciated.

    Cheers!
    The ad says "LunaLoverLips" - and she is on TNA and is legit. I hear she has gone downhill recently. But the last I saw her 2 years ago (or so) - she was legit good and I have spent a lot of time with her. She belongs here YMMV.

  4. #26009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    Mona is a veteran cum dump sweetheart who can't pronounce no.
    This Mona?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/mona.82938/#xfmgMedia.

  5. #26008
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    TGTBT maybe?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...l/272372858449

    Any info will be appreciated.
    She won't agree up front, at least not in the past when I tried, in person who knows. She is on TNA as well same handle.

  6. #26007

    Any knowledge on this lady for a portlander in new waters?

    TGTBT maybe?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...l/272372858449

    Any info will be appreciated.

    Cheers!

  7. #26006

    Nope. Just Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Mona Simone? Incredible.
    Mona is a veteran cum dump sweetheart who can't pronounce no.

  8. #26005

    Nope. Just Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Mona Simone? Incredible.
    Mona is a veteran cum dump sweetheart who can't pronounce no.

  9. #26004
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    She went by Frenchbeauty on tna. I've seen her many times but consider one hour wait minimum. I've met her mostly in SeaTac, Tukwila and Des Moines area but idk where she is these days. Last time I saw her was around 5 years ago as I moved away from Seattle but recently came back. For buck fiddy, she was open. I did BBFS and bbgreek with her. Cia was allowed but no cip. Nice BBBJ too. First time ever I did BBBJCIM only with her. Then I just asked if I could do bbgreek and she was like does it have to be bare and I said hell yeah. She had no problem.

    If you really need someone who would do anything, Portland has Mona. Hands down the dirtiest I've seen.
    Mona Simone? Incredible.

  10. #26003

    Tessa

    She went by Frenchbeauty on tna. I've seen her many times but consider one hour wait minimum. I've met her mostly in SeaTac, Tukwila and Des Moines area but idk where she is these days. Last time I saw her was around 5 years ago as I moved away from Seattle but recently came back. For buck fiddy, she was open. I did BBFS and bbgreek with her. Cia was allowed but no cip. Nice BBBJ too. First time ever I did BBBJCIM only with her. Then I just asked if I could do bbgreek and she was like does it have to be bare and I said hell yeah. She had no problem.

    If you really need someone who would do anything, Portland has Mona. Hands down the dirtiest I've seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She seems to exude (in her pics and her ad copy) what we all want.

    I'm from Portland but will be in the Emerald City tonight and tomorrow night.

    Anyone have any firsthand experience with:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...6/137697997398

    Important- can I have her to my hotel without an issue?

    Thanks and I'll aid anyone heading to Portland.

  11. #26002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lilly a good number of times in AZ.

    Can confirm and recommend her as a good sub with a flat rate, no upcharge for CIP or CIM, MSOG. She prefers it like the good little cum dump she admits that she is.

    Her only no is Greek.

    You can find her on PD as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/189096394
    Definitely a cum ****.

  12. #26001
    She generally posts in Seattle, sometimes in Tacoma. Here's another link in addition to Hoballer's.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/189097690

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnySolider69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the post. Where is her ads located at?

  13. #26000

    Many thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Tessa has been around for a long while. Huge boobs and chubby the first time I saw her maybe 10 years ago. Bare everything was on the table. Saw her again 5 years ago and she had added another 50 lbs or so. Enough of a shock to be a real boner killer. Bare was NOT on the table that time. Her big issue is reliability. You will have less than a 10% chance of her actually showing up for her appointment, either at your room or her incall. She will maintain phone contact as you call to say "Where are you" but will keep stringing you along and never show. I would not see her again, but if you REALLY need some huge cans and are a real patient guy...Go for it. Keep us posted as we all like a good laugh!! She is, by the way, a perfectly nice and pleasant person. Just incredibly unreliable.
    Much appreciate your honesty and for sharing.

  14. #25999

    RE: Minnie

    Here are a couple -.

    https://callescort.org/206-698-1063

    https://tryst.link/escort/minni

    Incall is extreme end of North Seattle not far from the stroll. She's a bit too heavy for my tastes but I did meet with her a few months ago. I'd dated her a few times years ago and she was smaller, I actually didn't recognize her until she refreshed my memory. Okay time for me, she tries and didn't rush me. Probably wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnySolider69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the post. Where is her ads located at?

  15. #25998

    RE: Inquiry on one who seems to exude.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Tessa has been around for a long while. Huge boobs and chubby the first time I saw her maybe 10 years ago. Bare everything was on the table. Saw her again 5 years ago and she had added another 50 lbs or so. Enough of a shock to be a real boner killer. Bare was NOT on the table that time. Her big issue is reliability. You will have less than a 10% chance of her actually showing up for her appointment, either at your room or her incall. She will maintain phone contact as you call to say "Where are you" but will keep stringing you along and never show. I would not see her again, but if you REALLY need some huge cans and are a real patient guy...Go for it. Keep us posted as we all like a good laugh!! She is, by the way, a perfectly nice and pleasant person. Just incredibly unreliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She seems to exude (in her pics and her ad copy) what we all want.

    I'm from Portland but will be in the Emerald City tonight and tomorrow night.

    Anyone have any firsthand experience with:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...6/137697997398

    Important- can I have her to my hotel without an issue?

    Thanks and I'll aid anyone heading to Portland.
    In addition, the majority of her pictures are at least 10 years old, but agree, she is a nice and pleasant person, if you ever get to actually meet her in person.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape