Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 7071
-
06-25-25 15:22 #6186Senior Member

Posts: 158How much on top of the house fee? I like the providers here but found the upcharge for + services is a bit expensive.
Originally Posted by Trident206
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 22:32 #6185Senior Member

Posts: 34Leslie at Fantasy Rubs
I was driving from West Palm Beach to Fort Myers and in some minor traffic on the turnpike, I began to daydream about Leslie at Fantasy Rubs in Coral Springs. She greeted me in scrubs but as soon as I have her the initial donation in the room, she got completely naked. Photo is her, if not a little glammed up. Very sexy lady. The massage was actually pretty good. Not very sensual when I was facing down but still felt great. When I flipped, she went right for Mr. Happy who was already standing at attention. She asked if I wanted to play. I said it must be pretty obvious. She asked what I wanted, and I told her I wanted to switch places with her and make her cum. She told me how much and asked me to give it to her before we began. Then she got a condom on me and put me in her mouth. When I was hard as a rock, she got on the table and spread her legs. She had a pretty full Bush, which I'm not used to. The moaning was a little over the top but she felt great. She said it was time for doggie and got up and bent over the table. I was pounding her so good that the table was moving across the floor. She was rubbing her clit and it felt like she actual had an orgasm. That made me lose it in the bag. She complimented my efforts and told me to lie down so she could clean me up, which was a nice touch. Only downside is no shower at this location.
Then the truck in front of me slammed on his brakes and hit his horn. It pulled me out of my daydream and I continued with my drive.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/2874899
-
06-24-25 11:18 #6184Senior Member

Posts: 35All in but definitely there are better places if you're looking for some fun. Recently I paid $.2 FS for a sexy fat ass / tits Venezuelan on Deerfield Area.
Originally Posted by Searching10
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 19:45 #6183Senior Member

Posts: 68Good report for number 1
Shanghai is in my area and have been curious. Was the $$ all in or in addition to the house fee?
Originally Posted by Takiest
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-23-25 13:33 #6182Senior Member

Posts: 35My experience so far
Did a visit over a few spas: here's what I've found so far.
Health Beauty Spa (between griffin Rd and SW 29th Terr).
Chinese lady, around her late 20's. Big nipples like and a small belly like if she recently gave birth. Don't know her name but she was the only one working by that time. $$$ for FS.
Essential Spa (Boca).
Nice small place, the lady who received me (I believe it was Ludy) is small with big Gs. Unfortunately she was busy with other customer (it was a Sunday). Don't know the pricing yet.
Tatia (Deerfield).
Good looking Colombian, fat ass with big Gs. $200 total for FS.
Good English and definitely will take care of you but she's super discrete.
You won't find her location unless you call her. Near Hillsboro blvd and US 1.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/b...scorts/3339827
Shangai Spa (Used to be Latinas Spa).
Mid Asian girl, $$ for FS but nothing special.
-
06-17-25 18:15 #6181Senior Member

Posts: 501Sunsea spa
Is anybody here lately visit Sunsea spa located in State road 84?
-
06-15-25 17:15 #6180Senior Member

Posts: 37It should be the standard fare. He's just talking about the spa where Jessica used to work.
Originally Posted by Rcl44
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 16:25 #6179Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Hourly house fee and a market value tips.
Originally Posted by Rcl44
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-25 08:52 #6178Senior Member

Posts: 213What was the total damage.
Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 00:35 #6177Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Playing with Anna over at Sunny Day Spa
Did a visit over at Pompano Beach, after a bit of driving had to refill the car at the mobile on the corner of sample and powerline. While filling up, I look up RM to see if there was any spa close to where I'm refueling, saw that a spa going by the name of forest was literally a few minutes away. I went ahead and made a pit stop in there. As I walked in and went up to the front desk, I noticed their business card said Sunny Day Spa. Guess RM needs some info updated. Anyway after a few minutes of waiting. Walking toward me was this petite little Asian girl, approx. 5 ft - 5'1 large b, small c tits coming my way. Mmmm good, fun size package. I went ahead and ask her for the hour. Paid her the house fee and follow her the room. Was taken to the last room down the hallway right next to the shower / table shower room. Didn't need a shower so I didn't ask for one. Anna was a bit flirtatious throughout the massage session, which I really enjoyed. After the formal massage therapy part was over, the real fun begins. Before this can happen, I gave her the tip, she smiled with approval. Anna slipped of her dress. As her dress fell to the floor, her hands was clinched to something. I'm guessing she had the wrapped the whole time on her. Smart sweet girl, not wasting my time. Nice trim kitty, decent size rack and small stature perfect to lift and fuck standing up. LOL. As soon as she's butt naked, I stood up and had her on her knees, she took my cock in her warm moist mouth bls, sucking my cock like a popsicle on a hot summer day. As soon as she got me rock hard, she wrapped me up. I had her get back up, bent her over and fucked her from behind for a bit, then had her turn around sitting at the edge of the massage table. As I slowly thrust in and out. Not long after I decide to lift this little thang up and had her wrapped her legs around my waist and I franticly fucked her standing up. She was making soft moans as we fucked away. Wrapped up the session as I emptied in the wrapper. With some time left we just lay there and chill until my time was up.
-
06-06-25 08:56 #6176Regular Member

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
06-02-25 10:41 #6175Senior Member

Posts: 158Yup. One was QQ Spa, located at 8426 W. Oakland Park Blvd, the other was Cure Spa. Cure Spa located at 4656 North University Drive.
Originally Posted by Katanakana
[View Original Post]
https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...rise-cops-say/
https://tamaractalk.com/fbi-cure-spa...titution-54690
-
05-24-25 11:17 #6174Senior Member

Posts: 94East is very much a crap-shoot so much that I stopped rolling the dice there this place near by has better odds Asian Yin Spa on Stirling.
Originally Posted by RackHam32
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-25 00:02 #6173Senior Member

Posts: 58Apple Spa
Saw this place opened up recently, TOFTT to check it out. Unfortunately a GILF was there to greet me, and the house fee was higher than average (60/80). I turned around and headed out.
Went to East about 5 minutes away, where I upgraded to MILF. Doubt I'd get any better in the area, so I stayed. East seems to still be a crapshoot in quality, but I'd seen worst there.
-
05-23-25 23:58 #6172Senior Member

Posts: 45Another one
Another different bust today. Similar area.
Originally Posted by ToPricky
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




