Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 27827
-
06-24-25 15:10 #26012Senior Member

Posts: 238Broad cross section of reviews is a positive IMO. She seems well preserved and much likelier close to 50 than her reported 40.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 14:57 #26011Senior Member

Posts: 1305https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...erlips.394162/#xfmgMedia.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
Search lunaloverlips and some reports should populate.
-
06-24-25 14:04 #26010Senior Member

Posts: 2184The ad says "LunaLoverLips" - and she is on TNA and is legit. I hear she has gone downhill recently. But the last I saw her 2 years ago (or so) - she was legit good and I have spent a lot of time with her. She belongs here YMMV.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 13:14 #26009Senior Member

Posts: 2938This Mona?
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/mona.82938/#xfmgMedia.
-
06-24-25 13:12 #26008Senior Member

Posts: 2938She won't agree up front, at least not in the past when I tried, in person who knows. She is on TNA as well same handle.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 12:57 #26007Senior Member

Posts: 577Any knowledge on this lady for a portlander in new waters?
TGTBT maybe?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...l/272372858449
Any info will be appreciated.
Cheers!
-
06-24-25 11:46 #26006Senior Member

Posts: 577Nope. Just Mona
Mona is a veteran cum dump sweetheart who can't pronounce no.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 11:22 #26005Senior Member

Posts: 577Nope. Just Mona
Mona is a veteran cum dump sweetheart who can't pronounce no.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 07:06 #26004Senior Member

Posts: 158Mona Simone? Incredible.
Originally Posted by RichHead
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 23:51 #26003Senior Member

Posts: 89Tessa
She went by Frenchbeauty on tna. I've seen her many times but consider one hour wait minimum. I've met her mostly in SeaTac, Tukwila and Des Moines area but idk where she is these days. Last time I saw her was around 5 years ago as I moved away from Seattle but recently came back. For buck fiddy, she was open. I did BBFS and bbgreek with her. Cia was allowed but no cip. Nice BBBJ too. First time ever I did BBBJCIM only with her. Then I just asked if I could do bbgreek and she was like does it have to be bare and I said hell yeah. She had no problem.
If you really need someone who would do anything, Portland has Mona. Hands down the dirtiest I've seen.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 21:45 #26002Senior Member

Posts: 2938Definitely a cum ****.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 20:43 #26001Regular Member

Posts: 2She generally posts in Seattle, sometimes in Tacoma. Here's another link in addition to Hoballer's.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/189097690
Originally Posted by GunnySolider69
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 17:07 #26000Senior Member

Posts: 577Many thanks!
Much appreciate your honesty and for sharing.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 16:49 #25999Senior Member

Posts: 697RE: Minnie
Here are a couple -.
https://callescort.org/206-698-1063
https://tryst.link/escort/minni
Incall is extreme end of North Seattle not far from the stroll. She's a bit too heavy for my tastes but I did meet with her a few months ago. I'd dated her a few times years ago and she was smaller, I actually didn't recognize her until she refreshed my memory. Okay time for me, she tries and didn't rush me. Probably wouldn't repeat.
Originally Posted by GunnySolider69
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 16:22 #25998Senior Member

Posts: 143RE: Inquiry on one who seems to exude.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
In addition, the majority of her pictures are at least 10 years old, but agree, she is a nice and pleasant person, if you ever get to actually meet her in person.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






