Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 180 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 230 280 680 1180 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 26639
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23954

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by BudMan455  [View Original Post]
    Woah. Just woah. These girls have some of these nicest asses I've seen from a provider.

    First experience in a very long time was Trouble, and she is exactly that. Ass is FAT, smells good clean hotel Incall. $.5 SS but ended up being longer. She assumed k9 instantly, trying to make it quick. She ended up liking it just as much as me so we went for a few rounds. Probably my favorite so far. Definitely repeat.

    Next was Jessica seen her today for ss Incall private location clean we were sweating afterwards tho due to her apt being upstairs. I'm bigger than she likes but we made it work. Best slow CBJ I've ever had. Made me pop almost instantly, we laughed and she continued to suck my soul. No deepthroat tho. K9 bag popped she put another on with her mouth and away we went again. Definitely a caring provider. Will repeat. Ss $.4.
    Which Jessica? I love me a fat ass.

  2. #23953

    Is she legit??

    Don't know what she goes by. Just see her ads regularly.

    Any input is appreciated.

    Thanks.

    Willy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...c/868169434092

  3. #23952

    In "Recovery" locked up

    Quote Originally Posted by FalBoy  [View Original Post]
    Was it "If you like it, I love it", Allison? That's the only one I recognized. Nice shiner.
    No, I don't think she is well knows, doesn't do it "often" she says. Haven't seen her come up on here or any sites. I saw her and thought instantly she would be down. Found her #, cold texted her. She was down and now she will call me when she need something. Been going to her apartment, but all of a sudden radio silence, I look her up and yep locked up for like 2 weeks.

  4. #23951
    Quote Originally Posted by FalBoy  [View Original Post]
    Was it "If you like it, I love it", Allison? That's the only one I recognized. Nice shiner.
    No she goes by Nikki, failed child support and possession.

    She's a "recovering" addict with big fake tits. Found her # cold texted her almost sure she would be down, she was! Does advertise or promote it, she actually reaches out to me when she needs something LOL.

  5. #23950

    Lockup

    Quote Originally Posted by Burner14  [View Original Post]
    Mine was recently released was in there for like 2 weeks on different charges. Meeting her today on the cheap now that she's really strapped for cash! Her loss my gain!
    Was it "If you like it, I love it", Allison? That's the only one I recognized. Nice shiner.

  6. #23949

    Emmie

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    She's real, the pics are real, she's hot, has a great body, her communications were excellent and she's expensive. Friends with Chanel from Holland but is in GR. I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/538331907415
    4 bills, not till I shit gold nuggets, aint no snatch worth that, LOL jk, to each is own. LOL.

  7. #23948
    Quote Originally Posted by NickBeam  [View Original Post]
    Mine was recently released was in there for like 2 weeks on different charges. Meeting her today on the cheap now that she's really strapped for cash! Her loss my gain!

  8. #23947

    Standard Scale

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice lots of new posts with 313 numbers with pics of higher than average looks?

    Also I've been meaning to post or ask but can we agree on a scale for what we use to compare providers? I've heard some people describe some providers here in a way that I would never come close to describing them. Not going to say they're ugly or unattractive, just it's not for me. I just want an accurate representation that when someone says gorgeous or hot that it might be accurate like saying someone looks like 90's Pam Anderson, and she ends up looking being a clone of Sydney Sweeney. Like that's close enough to be accurate. Instead what I see is, wow she's hot (like Sydney Sweeney) and what they actually look like is the voice actress Kristen Schaal. You know? Not ugly just not at all accurate.

    Drop comments on either topic for discussion.
    I have always thought the same thing. Being new'ish to this I struggled early on with reviews being accurate. We probably can't really review based on look / taste because that is too subjective and we all have different opinions. I have visited many that were given rave reviews on looks and I was not in agreeance! My suggestion for a standard review scale:

    1. Is the add real or not. (suspect LEO?

    2. Are the pictures accurate? Some providers don't use real pictures for safety and privacy concerns (I think that should be obviously stated in the ads but that will never happen). Some providers use older pics. Some providers use pics that are not AS good as they are in real life.

    3. Communications! This is a big one. How reliable are the providers? Do they respond timely? Do they schedule and ghost? Do they respond at all?

    4. Donation $.

    5. Service's provided. (GFE? PSE? BBBJ vs. CBJ etc.).

    6. NAME & NUMBER changes. I feel this one has been increasing lately. A lot of providers are changing their names. Can we attempt to identify the providers name and any previous names so that readers can do proper research. Can we post their numbers here?

    Looking forward to some senior vets chiming in on this since they provide the majority of the information on here.

  9. #23946

    Sofia visitor

    I have my doubts this Latina is actually willing to fuck someone for $350 but god damn if she does sign me up. I noticed her ad has no phone number it seems like she is harvesting OF subscribers only. If one of you is lucky enough to bang this I'm jealous LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofiatoy

  10. #23945

    Curious for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonwmlatam  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else notice lots of new posts with 313 numbers with pics of higher than average looks?

    Also I've been meaning to post or ask but can we agree on a scale for what we use to compare providers? I've heard some people describe some providers here in a way that I would never come close to describing them. Not going to say they're ugly or unattractive, just it's not for me. I just want an accurate representation that when someone says gorgeous or hot that it might be accurate like saying someone looks like 90's Pam Anderson, and she ends up looking being a clone of Sydney Sweeney. Like that's close enough to be accurate. Instead what I see is, wow she's hot (like Sydney Sweeney) and what they actually look like is the voice actress Kristen Schaal. You know? Not ugly just not at all accurate.

    Drop comments on either topic for discussion.
    The sudden influx of more attractive than normal 313 adds I find to be very curious as well. Especially when they aren't giving any obvious signs they aren't uncle LEO affiliated. Without confirmation that's a hard pass for me.

    As to a scale. Everyone's taste varies so that may take a considerable effort to make happen, but it's not a bad idea.

    Be safe. JK.

  11. #23944

    Passing thru

    Passing through on a fishing trip, around, Grand Haven area. Is there anything reliable up here, the fish isn't the only thing I'm looking for, I can definitely provide some reliable talent in the ohio area if possible, cinc dyt. As always I'll be doing my homework, if anybody can point me in the right direction, cheers pms are open willing to travel twenty thirty minutes.

    A.

  12. #23943

    STG recent posts

    Anyone else notice lots of new posts with 313 numbers with pics of higher than average looks?

    Also I've been meaning to post or ask but can we agree on a scale for what we use to compare providers? I've heard some people describe some providers here in a way that I would never come close to describing them. Not going to say they're ugly or unattractive, just it's not for me. I just want an accurate representation that when someone says gorgeous or hot that it might be accurate like saying someone looks like 90's Pam Anderson, and she ends up looking being a clone of Sydney Sweeney. Like that's close enough to be accurate. Instead what I see is, wow she's hot (like Sydney Sweeney) and what they actually look like is the voice actress Kristen Schaal. You know? Not ugly just not at all accurate.

    Drop comments on either topic for discussion.

  13. #23942

    Kelly the Spinner?

    I was about to text her for an appointment but got kinda nervous she may be sponsored by Uncle LEO. Likely just me being a little paranoid. If anyone partakes, please share.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...d/032428357965

  14. #23941

    Best Asses in town

    Woah. Just woah. These girls have some of these nicest asses I've seen from a provider.

    First experience in a very long time was Trouble, and she is exactly that. Ass is FAT, smells good clean hotel Incall. $.5 SS but ended up being longer. She assumed k9 instantly, trying to make it quick. She ended up liking it just as much as me so we went for a few rounds. Probably my favorite so far. Definitely repeat.

    Next was Jessica seen her today for ss Incall private location clean we were sweating afterwards tho due to her apt being upstairs. I'm bigger than she likes but we made it work. Best slow CBJ I've ever had. Made me pop almost instantly, we laughed and she continued to suck my soul. No deepthroat tho. K9 bag popped she put another on with her mouth and away we went again. Definitely a caring provider. Will repeat. Ss $.4.

  15. #23940
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Emmie

    She's real, the pics are real, she's hot, has a great body, her communications were excellent and she's expensive. Friends with Chanel from Holland but is in GR. I will repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/538331907415

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape