Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 150 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 2240
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1595
    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    Well sir, that depends on your experience, expectations, and a number you are comfortable with.
    I think my experience is much greater than you think.

    I just think $$$$$ is a bit excessive.

  2. #1594

    Rates

    Well sir, that depends on your experience, expectations, and a number you are comfortable with.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez  [View Original Post]
    Not mind blowing but her rates are a bit questionable no?

  3. #1593

    HC Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by EzRydr01  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is top 3 hottest I've seen at HC. Mid 20's and a bit shy. She has great reviews on the review site. The event wasn't mind blowing but I still would like to see her again before she leaves.
    Not mind blowing but her rates are a bit questionable no?

  4. #1592

    Kelly HC

    Kelly is top 3 hottest I've seen at HC. Mid 20's and a bit shy. She has great reviews on the review site. The event wasn't mind blowing but I still would like to see her again before she leaves.

  5. #1591

    Far from it

    Quote Originally Posted by Dvush36  [View Original Post]
    Address is a high end hotel in Cary.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/995549924275
    It's a Motel 6 on Buck Jones.

  6. #1590
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvush36  [View Original Post]
    Address is a high end hotel in Cary.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/995549924275
    It's not the real address. Text number to get it.

  7. #1589

    Anybody try this place?

    Address is a high end hotel in Cary.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/995549924275

  8. #1588

    TOS Mica

    Anyone scheduled time on her visit?

    Curious about the new name new story. What was her name before. Did she have mixed reviews which caused the name change.

  9. #1587
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha that was my exact thought, damn I should had stayed longer or ima need to come back. I am going back BTW for sure because I clearly didn't book long enough.
    I'm also going to be headed back LOL for a full session lmao. Maybe if they see our fervor they'll bring back around more often. By far just one of the best experiences I've had.

  10. #1586
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    Dcms18 was 100% right. Jenny is super hot and tight. Once you get in the door you won't even think about the pics posted on the site. You will wonder if you scheduled enough time and if you can repeat before she leaves.
    Hahaha that was my exact thought, damn I should had stayed longer or ima need to come back. I am going back BTW for sure because I clearly didn't book long enough.

  11. #1585

    HC Jenny

    Dcms18 was 100% right. Jenny is super hot and tight. Once you get in the door you won't even think about the pics posted on the site. You will wonder if you scheduled enough time and if you can repeat before she leaves.

  12. #1584

    Verification

    Nothing is 100% safe in this hobby. I registered with them using a heavily edited work badge and linkedin account.

    Been a few times there, but I'm more concerned with the area the incall is in over the verification. Too many nosey neighbors.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonamus1  [View Original Post]
    After all the positive reviews I'm dying to see one of these girls but the verification process just sketches me out, is it that safe?

  13. #1583

    HC girls

    After all the positive reviews I'm dying to see one of these girls but the verification process just sketches me out, is it that safe?

  14. #1582

    Jenny HC

    Jenny HC is by far the hottest and the best service I dreamed of in HC. OMG first of all her body just amazing, however she has baby damage covered up by tattoos, but the waist and tits are amazing, look man made but she is extraordinary. Started with great, nice and sensual kissing. Went to shower were she started on her knees with a beautiful eye to eye contact BBBJ. After shower moved to bed where she laid head down to get throat banged. Amazing view. Switched to 69, and on went the cover. She rode really good but the piece of resistance was the ass from behind, OMG its soft and feels great on your hands and bouncing on you. Flip over for them long smooth legs wide open, ate her again before going back in. It was great view with lots of kissing. I finally said fuck it, I need to cream this one. Paid tbe extra and she beg me to fill her up, went for the finishing shot with doggy. She was great kept pumping until all of it was inside. I am without a doubt coming back for seconds. Backdoor is on the menu, its just too much for me but she is one of the best in HC I seen so far.

    Forgot to add that pics are 9/10 her maybe just a filter but thats how she looks.

  15. #1581

    Hazuki HC

    Very cute with some pic filtered but super sweet and gave a nice shy school girl act until I ravaged her. All natural and nice shaved pussy for the extra young pussy feeling in my mouth. Some FIV and DATY combo to get her in the mood. Light finger fucking and she was fine with that but then when the time came for BBFS CIP, I fucked her good in doggy first and she backed that ass up into the pipe and I laid one down really good. Pussy depth was deep and didn't see any overflow. Round 2 more of the same but I started in mish and this time I saw some overflow of cum which is just the kind of porn quality experience I am looking for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape