Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 27836
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26006

    Nope. Just Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Mona Simone? Incredible.
    Mona is a veteran cum dump sweetheart who can't pronounce no.

  2. #26005

    Nope. Just Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Mona Simone? Incredible.
    Mona is a veteran cum dump sweetheart who can't pronounce no.

  3. #26004
    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    She went by Frenchbeauty on tna. I've seen her many times but consider one hour wait minimum. I've met her mostly in SeaTac, Tukwila and Des Moines area but idk where she is these days. Last time I saw her was around 5 years ago as I moved away from Seattle but recently came back. For buck fiddy, she was open. I did BBFS and bbgreek with her. Cia was allowed but no cip. Nice BBBJ too. First time ever I did BBBJCIM only with her. Then I just asked if I could do bbgreek and she was like does it have to be bare and I said hell yeah. She had no problem.

    If you really need someone who would do anything, Portland has Mona. Hands down the dirtiest I've seen.
    Mona Simone? Incredible.

  4. #26003

    Tessa

    She went by Frenchbeauty on tna. I've seen her many times but consider one hour wait minimum. I've met her mostly in SeaTac, Tukwila and Des Moines area but idk where she is these days. Last time I saw her was around 5 years ago as I moved away from Seattle but recently came back. For buck fiddy, she was open. I did BBFS and bbgreek with her. Cia was allowed but no cip. Nice BBBJ too. First time ever I did BBBJCIM only with her. Then I just asked if I could do bbgreek and she was like does it have to be bare and I said hell yeah. She had no problem.

    If you really need someone who would do anything, Portland has Mona. Hands down the dirtiest I've seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She seems to exude (in her pics and her ad copy) what we all want.

    I'm from Portland but will be in the Emerald City tonight and tomorrow night.

    Anyone have any firsthand experience with:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...6/137697997398

    Important- can I have her to my hotel without an issue?

    Thanks and I'll aid anyone heading to Portland.

  5. #26002
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lilly a good number of times in AZ.

    Can confirm and recommend her as a good sub with a flat rate, no upcharge for CIP or CIM, MSOG. She prefers it like the good little cum dump she admits that she is.

    Her only no is Greek.

    You can find her on PD as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/189096394
    Definitely a cum ****.

  6. #26001
    She generally posts in Seattle, sometimes in Tacoma. Here's another link in addition to Hoballer's.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/189097690

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnySolider69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the post. Where is her ads located at?

  7. #26000

    Many thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Tessa has been around for a long while. Huge boobs and chubby the first time I saw her maybe 10 years ago. Bare everything was on the table. Saw her again 5 years ago and she had added another 50 lbs or so. Enough of a shock to be a real boner killer. Bare was NOT on the table that time. Her big issue is reliability. You will have less than a 10% chance of her actually showing up for her appointment, either at your room or her incall. She will maintain phone contact as you call to say "Where are you" but will keep stringing you along and never show. I would not see her again, but if you REALLY need some huge cans and are a real patient guy...Go for it. Keep us posted as we all like a good laugh!! She is, by the way, a perfectly nice and pleasant person. Just incredibly unreliable.
    Much appreciate your honesty and for sharing.

  8. #25999

    RE: Minnie

    Here are a couple -.

    https://callescort.org/206-698-1063

    https://tryst.link/escort/minni

    Incall is extreme end of North Seattle not far from the stroll. She's a bit too heavy for my tastes but I did meet with her a few months ago. I'd dated her a few times years ago and she was smaller, I actually didn't recognize her until she refreshed my memory. Okay time for me, she tries and didn't rush me. Probably wouldn't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnySolider69  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the post. Where is her ads located at?

  9. #25998

    RE: Inquiry on one who seems to exude.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Tessa has been around for a long while. Huge boobs and chubby the first time I saw her maybe 10 years ago. Bare everything was on the table. Saw her again 5 years ago and she had added another 50 lbs or so. Enough of a shock to be a real boner killer. Bare was NOT on the table that time. Her big issue is reliability. You will have less than a 10% chance of her actually showing up for her appointment, either at your room or her incall. She will maintain phone contact as you call to say "Where are you" but will keep stringing you along and never show. I would not see her again, but if you REALLY need some huge cans and are a real patient guy...Go for it. Keep us posted as we all like a good laugh!! She is, by the way, a perfectly nice and pleasant person. Just incredibly unreliable.
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She seems to exude (in her pics and her ad copy) what we all want.

    I'm from Portland but will be in the Emerald City tonight and tomorrow night.

    Anyone have any firsthand experience with:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...6/137697997398

    Important- can I have her to my hotel without an issue?

    Thanks and I'll aid anyone heading to Portland.
    In addition, the majority of her pictures are at least 10 years old, but agree, she is a nice and pleasant person, if you ever get to actually meet her in person.

  10. #25997

    Minnie

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeignMan  [View Original Post]
    Long time listener, first time caller.

    Saw Minnie two times last month (was in my spring era I guess). She's a known quantity on this board from what I see, but yeah, standard experience. Semi decent spot, not a comfortable sofa bed, dog in bedroom. She's very small, which I like a lot in my women, easier to pick her up and things.
    Thank you for the post. Where is her ads located at?

  11. #25996

    Tessa

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She seems to exude (in her pics and her ad copy) what we all want.

    I'm from Portland but will be in the Emerald City tonight and tomorrow night.

    Anyone have any firsthand experience with:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...6/137697997398

    Important- can I have her to my hotel without an issue?

    Thanks and I'll aid anyone heading to Portland.
    Tessa has been around for a long while. Huge boobs and chubby the first time I saw her maybe 10 years ago. Bare everything was on the table. Saw her again 5 years ago and she had added another 50 lbs or so. Enough of a shock to be a real boner killer. Bare was NOT on the table that time. Her big issue is reliability. You will have less than a 10% chance of her actually showing up for her appointment, either at your room or her incall. She will maintain phone contact as you call to say "Where are you" but will keep stringing you along and never show. I would not see her again, but if you REALLY need some huge cans and are a real patient guy...Go for it. Keep us posted as we all like a good laugh!! She is, by the way, a perfectly nice and pleasant person. Just incredibly unreliable.

  12. #25995
    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHuskie  [View Original Post]
    She seems to exude (in her pics and her ad copy) what we all want.

    I'm from Portland but will be in the Emerald City tonight and tomorrow night.

    Anyone have any firsthand experience with:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...6/137697997398

    Important- can I have her to my hotel without an issue?
    I don't know her at all. I do tend to think that ad reads like someone you can have to your hotel. Personally, I wouldn't do this, but I don't get a read like she's trouble or will want to overstay her welcome.

  13. #25994

    Lilly1 parker from AZ

    I've seen Lilly a good number of times in AZ.

    Can confirm and recommend her as a good sub with a flat rate, no upcharge for CIP or CIM, MSOG. She prefers it like the good little cum dump she admits that she is.

    Her only no is Greek.

    You can find her on PD as well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/189096394

  14. #25993

    Inquiry on one who seems to exude.

    She seems to exude (in her pics and her ad copy) what we all want.

    I'm from Portland but will be in the Emerald City tonight and tomorrow night.

    Anyone have any firsthand experience with:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...6/137697997398

    Important- can I have her to my hotel without an issue?

    Thanks and I'll aid anyone heading to Portland.

  15. #25992

    Minnie

    Long time listener, first time caller.

    Saw Minnie two times last month (was in my spring era I guess). She's a known quantity on this board from what I see, but yeah, standard experience. Semi decent spot, not a comfortable sofa bed, dog in bedroom. She's very small, which I like a lot in my women, easier to pick her up and things.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape