Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 37369
-
06-23-25 23:41 #34594Senior Member

Posts: 38Connect with Them
I've been a member here for years, but I don't post often. I agree with you. I've developed many under the radar situations over the years with providers that aren't well known or talked about here or on the other popular forum (RM). A lot of it has to do with being friendly, non-aggressive, non-threatening, treating them well.
Originally Posted by SandersNut
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 20:45 #34593Senior Member

Posts: 48The typical 40-something Thai mother of two boys. English is okay-ish.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 19:09 #34592Senior Member

Posts: 977Ball caps scream LEO to an experienced Mamasan. I'm usually on the way home from work and decently dressed when I hit an AMP. A Mamasan once told me that the undercover LEOs are almost always much younger than the regular clients, dressed too casually, and wearing a ball cap.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 18:21 #34591Senior Member

Posts: 233Inbox cleared
Please try again.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 17:45 #34590Senior Member

Posts: 394Did you get any info on this?
Interested as well. Can PM if you prefer.
Originally Posted by PantyLoverF
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 17:03 #34589Senior Member

Posts: 463Sorry not sorry
Thanks but no thanks for $150 massage with no he. I was interested a year ago but she was a hard no to any negotiating so I scratched her off my list. Thanks for the update and happy hunting men.
Originally Posted by Kidcudi09
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 14:39 #34588Senior Member

Posts: 218Sorta
Not MP girls but I did see Brazilian identical twin escorts two days in a row. So technically four girls in two days.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by JayTwo21
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 14:38 #34587Senior Member

Posts: 157You're welcome. At least for me it was a no. Based on her vibe I just think if she's feeling you could be more but obviously for a price.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 13:44 #34586Senior Member

Posts: 212Back to back
I've gone right to another place after getting an ugly girl or no finish to try and get some relief.
-
06-23-25 13:19 #34585Banned Member

Posts: 298Message
Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 12:39 #34584Senior Member

Posts: 216Tong
Can you describe her? Old- young etc. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OnAnonAnon
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 11:46 #34583Senior Member

Posts: 100Massage Therapy (Mount Clemens)
Hi all,
Anyone see this person? If so, how did it go? Any extras?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/b...859693908.html
-
06-23-25 09:20 #34582Senior Member

Posts: 347Thanks for the reply. On her menu she listed "limited GFE" so I thought maybe that could lead to something further.
Originally Posted by Kidcudi09
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 06:02 #34581Senior Member

Posts: 157Based on our convo. No.
Originally Posted by IAmNotMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 23:19 #34580Senior Member

Posts: 233Great hands
Had a great visit at great hands over the last couple weeks. Saw Salsa, and Mia. Not at the same time. LOL happy share info via PM. Anyone see any of the others. Pm me.









Reply With Quote






