Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 29306
-
06-24-25 14:31 #26036Senior Member

Posts: 35Right observation!
Rightly said Indyjc01.
Originally Posted by Indyjc01
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 09:45 #26035Regular Member

Posts: 12Bobo
Still there and still fun as always.
Originally Posted by DrCrisp
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 23:59 #26034Senior Member

Posts: 632Re: Expectations - I concur George
Haven't been able to reply for the last day or two because login issues again with that "wait 15 minutes" message every time.
Originally Posted by Georgebrown
[View Original Post]
I saw that posting and went back looking at many prior ones too. I concur GeorgeBrown. Don't think anyone ever said Sophia looked like a 10. Even if we did he'd probably think she was a 5. If she was "not pretty whatsoever" when he saw her at the door why not turn around. Same goes if the place smelled. Nobody's holding a gun to his head. I agree BBBJ is good and I'm going for the full menu which was quite fun and satisfying. As for me forget the massage, tease and L1! Why'd you think the massage and flip was 5 minutes or less. She want's the bigger "tip". I don't know why someone would visit an AMP/MT which have gotten good reviews for the full monty and then complain about the lower tier services nobody's reported settling for. The MT makes less "tip" during the 30/60 minute time frame. He said in March he would "probably just stick to DI. Vs. Wasting money at these AMPs". But I see postings questioning DI, volume, etc too. And back "wasting money at these AMPs" too. Some people are never "happy" with or without "the ending".
-
06-23-25 23:16 #26033Senior Member

Posts: 1029Royal King Spa on 31 behind Skyline Chili has a table shower. Tucson is National square used to have one. Aquarius on west 56th used to have one. Can't help you on the reat.
Originally Posted by Shawtren
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 21:36 #26032Senior Member

Posts: 131Great tip. If they are too rough and too fast, have them jerk you with their non-dominant hand. Right-handers should only jerk you left-handed.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 19:41 #26031Senior Member

Posts: 105Jen at Mojo
Do you have a link or contact info?
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 18:03 #26030Senior Member

Posts: 113Lesley's
Is Bobo still at Lesley's? Will be stopping in Indy for the 4th. Is she still as good as always?
-
06-23-25 17:23 #26029Senior Member

Posts: 131Life coaching? She just got out of prison.
Originally Posted by DaveRue
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 15:16 #26028Senior Member

Posts: 885For the past couple of months, I've received great service at Cozy. Every girl I've met since Jr. High school in the early '70's was too rough and too fast. Be sure to tell every AMP masseuse and other providers "Soft grip, medium-slow speed. " If you don't communicate your wishes to the girl. How will she know?
Originally Posted by Indy4620
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 14:43 #26027Senior Member

Posts: 542Pete
The place itself is fine. A step up from the AMPs, and down from one of the legit places. Nondescript building. Clean and friendly. She offers other legit services, life coaching and such. Supposed to have a new person start so we shall see. She's worth a try.
Originally Posted by DiscretePete
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 13:51 #26026Senior Member

Posts: 537Recommendations
I will be headed to Indy in a few days. I am looking for an AMP and specifically a table shower and getting my salad tossed or TUMA. Any suggestions for me? Feel free to message me.
Play safe!
Shaw.
-
06-23-25 12:01 #26025Senior Member

Posts: 134Actually I have, saw her around fall of last year for a regular massage. Looks like she shares a house with someone else in a high crime area of Lawrence near Post Rd, but also the house was trashed and it smelled bad. Her room was cluttered, she does have a massage table. Massage was lame just some oil and rubs her bare tits on your back for like half a minute. Her hands felt like sandpaper. Whack HJ ended up having to finish myself, she did let me rub her tits. Her Pics are accurate with bolt on tits, that's the only thing that's good. I asked for FS but she said no only HJ. I think it was 150 that I paid and wasted that night.
Originally Posted by Jagmri
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 11:38 #26024Senior Member

Posts: 35LOL, Damn!
Now I know why some AMP smell piss. LOL. Will stop going anywhere for few months at least to recalibrate my disgust.
Originally Posted by RobertABouy
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 11:00 #26023Senior Member

Posts: 50Lillo
Anyone see this one?
https://tryst.link/massage/lillo
-
06-23-25 09:01 #26022Senior Member

Posts: 43I am also interested in knowing more.
Originally Posted by AAJameson
[View Original Post]
Sent you a DM.
Thanks.









Reply With Quote





