Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 7472
-
06-26-25 08:03 #6932Senior Member

Posts: 51If you bite the bullet I would love to get your feed back. Her add sparked my interest as well.
Originally Posted by OutOfTown124
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-25 02:48 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 345Yes. She beat a client's ass from what I heard. Also looks like she's porking up in her pics. But as long as I'm going Greek in her ass I don't mind the sound of them cheeks clapping. Big girls need some loving too.
Originally Posted by MullAY89
[View Original Post]
-
06-25-25 13:53 #6930Regular Member

Posts: 18Any intel on this one?
Any one seen or reached out to this one? Chatted a little bit yesterday. Just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row. Many thanks as always.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/878225576694
-
06-22-25 13:26 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 872Ummmmm. Yes, you are correct. Matter fact, all three of those ladies have spent time at the Grey bar hotel. I think you'd be hard pressed to find any working girl that hasn't. What's your point?
Originally Posted by MullAY89
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 20:58 #6928Regular Member

Posts: 10Ummm wasn't (been a couple months) Cali and her lovely other half just in the slammer for being great "providers"?
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 17:36 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 872I would avoid a girl link to above as well. For the most part all local Charleston town. I'll put three down below for my usual rotation. However, their communication skills and their punctuality can be terrible. But they're inside the room with you hold on. Cali is probably the most reliable.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/028360487498 Morgan.
https://tryst.link/escort/passionate-lilli
https://tryst.link/bdsm/mistresscali
These three don't work out. I usually start looking into the other girls on the Tryst that are traveling through.
-
06-21-25 12:41 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 410Thanks!
I appreciate the heads up man!
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
So then what about this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...o/611008678488
Or any other full GFE female you'd be comfortable bringing to your high-end hotel room?
Thanks guys!
YYZ.
-
06-20-25 08:07 #6925Senior Member

Posts: 51Brandy
She is real some pics are old and a bit misleading she is sweet gives a nice BBBJ would be so much better if she didn't keep gagging her self and having to stop I was told she is new to the hobby has a smaller pit bull with her in the room but it was quiet and just laid on the other bed she couldn't handle getting on to with me.
Originally Posted by Nobody8433
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 08:02 #6924Senior Member

Posts: 872There's a good review from the other day in the Greenville thread.
Originally Posted by Fortitude23
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 07:59 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 872I would not repeat. Saw her last year. Pics are really filtered. In real life she looks closer to 60 with that Meth face. Avoid.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 07:29 #6922Senior Member

Posts: 1202She seems real but can't confirm. I didn't get a reply.
Originally Posted by Nobody8433
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-25 20:17 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 29Brandy-Leigh anyone!
Anyone had the pleasure of meeting this young lady?
Any information would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/818761654365
-
06-19-25 20:16 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 410Sultry Gina
Anyone know what the deal is with Sultry Gine?
Here's a link:
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/188703141
On STG she sounds total GFE like, and I like her look for when I'll be in town again.
Anyone know? Buehler?
Thanks!
YYZ.
-
06-19-25 16:24 #6919Senior Member

Posts: 58Tantric Relaxation For Discerning Gentlemen
Has anyone experienced this provider? Does provide any of the services outside of the massage?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/columbia/female-escorts/caucasian_w/discreet-tantric-relaxation-fo/737718153983
-
06-19-25 10:48 #6918Senior Member

Posts: 282Comms are so bad. I actually met her in a bar when she was in West Ashley. Chatted, she gave me her number and said to call when I leave. I did and never got an answer until days later.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






