Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 1610
-
07-11-25 13:54 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 764BeBe at Hot Stone
Hi All.
I went to Hot Stone again. My provider was BeBe. She was 30 - 35 ish. Pretty with very nice (real or great surgeon) large B's, with great nippels. That were sensative so licking / sucking was limited. TS was average though not erotic and dry off wasn't great. Back to room for massage. Started with med preassure but when my fingers roamed she lost dress and went fingertip. CBJ 69 and CG were good but chemistry wasn't great. If have a choice go with Sunny.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
07-05-25 12:15 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 549A trip to Pattaya
A nice Vietnamese girl, said she was 28, body was nice but she didn't want to show it as much as I would have liked. I forgot her name but she is the only one there. She wanted the upsell but settled on the standard $$ for the 3/4 hr and everything. BJ was short, mostly to put on the cover, and then she went froggy style but got tired quickly. I put my hands on her butt cheeks and started lifting her up and letting gravity take the down stroke. I was enjoying that but she dismounted and got on her hands and knees for doggy. I enjoyed plowing her like that but she pulled off sooner than I would have liked and flipped on her back. I went right to work on her in mish. I was pounding her good and she wrapped her legs around me, put her heels in to my glutes and was pulling me in on every in stroke. She was also sucking on my nipples but started to bite!! I went YOUCH! So she stopped that. But with her enthusiasm and pretty good tightness she brought me around to finish without totally wearing her out. She finished with a nice little massage on my back and legs. She was very nice, said she enjoyed it and I believe her. I enjoyed it too. Recommended.
-
07-05-25 12:05 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 549So they finally turned the corner over there
But they are also asking for really high $$.
It would have to be pretty superior performance to warrant that IMHO.
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-25 12:02 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 549Well, don't nearly all of them do that? So it is basically part of a regular BJ. I don't see the need for new jargon for it. It comes down to average, good, or really good BJ with maybe a little description if it helps.
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-25 17:08 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 764Wina at Amazing
Hi All.
I visited amazing for ist time in long time. They now have a bell on the locked outer door. Wina (I think that's what she said). Took me to room and took house fee. I stripped and laid down on the table. She was 30 ish pretty face and nice figure. About 5'2" and 120 lbs. Put on cover ans began light pressure pressing. Cover came off and applied some oil then my fingers roamed and negotiations began she wanted 300 for FS I finally got it to 180. She stripped and displayed a very nice body. Played with little wilie for a while til the cover went on. She was relucant to 69 but finnally climbed on for 69 - then she seemed to really enjoy it. CG and reverse CG then finished hand job in 69 position. When I finished she continued to grind her pussy on my face.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
06-28-25 19:33 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 7644 Bronco
Petrolingus Ball Licking.
Phred.
-
06-27-25 11:12 #1259Senior Member

Posts: 549Keep them here
Ivy at Tiffany and Sue at Victory are very good (for most), but they need to have enough traffic to keep them here. Especially Tiffany has the history of having really good providers leaving because it is too slow. I've reviewed both of these girls in the same post a couple of weeks ago, and I was happily surprised by their performance and attitude.
Now here's the kicker, I found both of them to be a slightly less skilled version of Diva and both had very similar bodies, that nice slim Korean body with natural small but perky breasts.
Anyway, both had to go to pound town with me, which isn't usual for the first time. It took Diva several visits before she found the key to get me really turned on all by herself, but at the beginning it was 30-40 min of pound town for me to finish. Well both of these ladies were really troopers and stuck with it all the way and remained with a sweet attitude even though they just got worked over good. So I'm going back to see Ivy at Tiff today to keep giving her (the) business LOL. I highly recommend both.
-
06-25-25 16:34 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 549? Petrolingus
What the blank is that? LOL.
I stopped by there a couple of months ago, right after they remodeled the place. I had MMS, I guess Mimi, and she was ok. I was hoping to see the previous one from a few months earlier because she gave her ass, only covered. It was really erotic and set the tone for everything else to be really hot. Alas she is in the wind. Every once in a while I get a text from her wanting an urgent meeting. I wish she would settle down here somewhere. I agreed not to tell about her service so she wouldn't get mad and quit giving it. But now it doesn't matter much. She goes by Honey.
Originally Posted by Phred
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 14:22 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 764Sunny at Hot Stone
Hi All.
I stopped by Hot Stone (south of Drennan and west of Hancock). I rang the bell and door was opened by the MMS Mimi who was there as a provider in 2012 (note: She remembered me and called me by name. I want a session with her). To the room and Sunny came in. She was a little on the chubby side, In dress semmed like C cup but later was actually B bolt ons. TS was good with everything well cleaned, well rinsed and well dried. Back to room for pleasant but not CMT rub. She stripped before massage and seemed to enjoy roaming fingers. Flip for good oral skills, nice petrolingus and licking of the shaft. Cover on and great 69 the good GC / RCG.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
06-21-25 17:30 #1256Regular Member

Posts: 11Lol
Thanks for your pity that'll get me through another day. On another note this is just a hobby, it's not that serious and definitely shouldn't be the reason you pick a place to live. But judging by your other reviews it seems like you're really easy to please.
Originally Posted by DkPersonal
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 16:59 #1255Senior Member

Posts: 549Edit: maybe your expectations are very very high.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 16:57 #1254Senior Member

Posts: 549Damn Dude
You've been snake bit. Either that or you had something about you that they just don't like. I never find them rude, just that their skills and assets all differ. I wish you better luck wherever you normally roam.
Originally Posted by DkPersonal
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-25 16:12 #1253Senior Member

Posts: 430Tour
I had the chance to explore the AMP's here in the springs based on what others have said on this board and my experiences did not match up:
Asian. Polite little old lady that seemed to want to do the massage but since it was my first stop, I wanted to shop around and see what else was out there because I wasn't really feeling like having some grandma climb around on my back.
Amazing. The lady that answered the door was wrecked, about 5'2", 90 lbs, showing her bony legs and trying to rush me into a room. She was probably one of the most unattractive AMP girls I've seen, so I asked for another girl. That's when she got real ugly (more than she was already was) and starting cursing in Mandarin. I just laughed and left shaking my head.
Star Therapy. This was by far the worst one because of how backdoor, alley-way, streetwalker sensation one feels just walking past the front screen door. The old lady told me young girl would be with me, led me to the room which is where I saw that there were stains on the towel and sheet on the table. Just then another skinny cracked out old lady came in wearing a skimpy dress, I knew I had to get out of there because at this point I was too grossed out. I told her that I needed to leave because I had an emergency while pretending to look at my phone and she got real pissed and started pushing me out. She tried to close the door while I was pushing the door open to leave. F this place.
Energy. Tired of wasting time, this older woman seemed nice. Her hair was curly and she gave me a decent massage, nothing great. Flip was just as mediocre. I really liked her attitude though and would recommend this place to just scratch the itch since it seemed to be moderately priced with no haggling and no expectations. Damage was. 4 twice.
Thai. I got an awesome massage here but damn is it expensive. . 6 for hh. I don't think I've ever payed that much for 30 minutes and I'm not entirely sure it was worth it. The negotiations on the flip was crazy as I was quoted $$$ for just a HE. No way was I going to pay that much. I think once it was realized that I was not going to be that kind because I was ready to just end the session, it was finally settled for the hh rate.
I honestly feel bad for why'all here because these are some of the rudest ugliest bitches I've ever encountered at the AMP's but, hey, at least the weather is nice here.
-
06-17-25 17:49 #1252Senior Member

Posts: 764Suzie at Victory
My visit with Susie went better than BillyBobo's. MMS met me at door, and took me to the room. Susie, who was mid thirties nice looking with slightly droopy B cups, and a pretty (may have had some surgerey) face and a nice figure soon arrived. She collected the house fee, and took me for the TS. TS was thorough, average but not very erotic. Back to room. The massage was okay not that extensive. Flip and she stripped nice titties and small landing pad. Oral skills were good though everything covered, lots of ball licking, CG was good but she ran out of breath (proplem with rotation) finished HJ in 69 position. She has been there a couple of week and will leave end of June.
Happy Hunting.
Phred.
-
06-15-25 23:59 #1251Senior Member

Posts: 31Sorry Bronc0
I fat fingered that post. $70 house - $120 tip.
Originally Posted by Bronc0
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






