Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 4428
-
06-25-25 10:19 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 123Current lineup at Eastern?
Will be in Sarasota beginning of next week and was wondering about the current lineup. I like tend towards GFE experiences and like them young (looking at least) and petite. Who should I ask for?
Thank you for the info.
Additional I visited Stone about a month ago and was happy, but not as much as I am always at Eastern. Stone just seemed more mechanical and Eastern has always been more GFE. YMMV as per usual.
-
06-24-25 21:11 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 44Another tactic in this situation is to imagine the process of changing a tire, to each their own! This was a great review, thanks for taking the time.
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
I never made it down to Caring last year where I heard a busty lady gave massages. I wonder if she is still there.
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
Natty even better, Thank you!
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
-
06-24-25 00:05 #3616Senior Member

Posts: 135Speaking of which, I called the Pink Rose very late tonight since rain meant I was working late, and YoYo said yes, come on in and see the new girl. I met the new girl after my last visit a month ago, looks a bit older (young 40's?) but beautiful face and slim. So I met her tonight, her "name" is Nina, or Nee-Nah, or whatever you prefer. She looked very cute in a white teddy, I said I would need a shower, she said no problem. Shower was the usual with the usual thorough cleaning, I noticed her hands are very small and soft, and she uses them very sensually. A rudimentary drying off and I return to the room with the towel to finish the drying as she neatens the shower area. She enters the room, we go straight to massage. No small talk, I always ask for light to medium, she gave me medium. After a decent massage, she comes back with a "hot towel" (luke-warm washcloth) and wipes off the oil (she didn't use too much). She does some light touch massage for about 30 seconds, then rubs her bare breasts on my butt, nice touch, but I want those in my mouth.
She tells me to flip, then SHE asks ME if I want to boom-boom, that's a nice touch. I said yeah! She loses the teddy, I'm not quite aroused yet, she goes right to BBBJ, which is really nice and I coulda blown my load if I didn't start wondering if Tommy Veryzer would have had a better MLB career if Alan Trammell wasn't coming up behind him in the Detroit minor league system. Ooh, "coming up behind "I ask for doggie, she throws the cover on me and immediately assumes the position and *does it right*, cute little ass in the air with her back arched. It was a pleasure slipping it in. We did that for a few minutes, alternating between locking eyes in the mirror as she blew kisses at me and me enjoying the view and her soft, cute little ass and equally soft legs. She is small enough that I was easily able to reach over and hold her nice artificially enhanced B-cups with eraser nips. I usually like to finish in standing table mish, so we switch and she is game. Another 5 minutes or so like that, I massage her clit a bit and she covers her mouth and arches into it. Whether it was real or not, she did it really well and I enjoyed it. I eventually launched the Tadpoles of Doom into the bag, I laid down, she cleaned me up, I was dressed and out the door.
PROS: Session lasted 1:10. She never asked for the donation, just asked "want to boom boom?" and the ugliest 6" of my body were in her mouth. (Well, 2", but it became 6". Shut up.) I usually leave $240, I gave $250 due to the BBBJ and her general "let's do this" attitude. She has a very pretty face and nice body for her age (5'2", 100#, super soft skin, shaved, enhanced Bs).
CONS: English is poor. We used a translator for simple questions. She will be here two more weeks then return to Gainesville. Very slight tummy hump with softness, but I like that. Slightly fake at times during the main event, but I can't blame these women for that.
I would probably repeat before she leaves to see if I could talk her into BB-69. Haven't had one of those since Crystal at Caring a couple years ago.
-
06-23-25 16:59 #3615Senior Member

Posts: 135YoYo at Pink Rose in PC has nice natty Cs, and she covers all the bases. Tell her I said Hi. LOL.
Originally Posted by FullJack
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-25 18:51 #3614Senior Member

Posts: 365Eastern
Well I went and saw the 20-year-old smoking body.
It was rushed and she was coughing like crazy now I'm worried I might catch something. She's hot but I don't know man I wouldn't recommend.
-
06-21-25 13:19 #3613Senior Member

Posts: 70Toftt
Couldn't find much, especially anything recent so I went to Oriental Foot Massage, and Spa in Gulf Gate. Very good massage, but no luck. I got the guy working the counter. Place seems legit. Other online reviews said they same people own ABC Foot Massage nearby. I would assume they're legit also.
I'm still looking for a very good, read that as legit massage with any extras. L1 is fine.
Don't recommend Samantha. I went to Eastern once, and I won't go back. Stone was a 3 out of 5, but she made me bleed, and didn't say anything. Got blood all over my clothes, and didn't realize it until 2 hours later.
-
06-21-25 12:42 #3612Senior Member

Posts: 154Coco
OMG bring coco back to paradise in nokomis.
Originally Posted by FullJack
[View Original Post]
Replacement is terrible.
I know coco well. She would.
Do more and is so missed.
-
06-20-25 22:30 #3611Senior Member

Posts: 70Birthdays
I have an odd question. I know this is the AMP section, but I've only seen one provider so I'm asking here. I've seen providers advertise that it's their birthday, and to come see them. I also know that a lot of places including legit spas give discounts on your birthday. I'm curious if anyone has ever gotten a discount on their birthday from a provider, or MP?
-
06-17-25 11:42 #3610Senior Member

Posts: 44One is in the same category as you and will be watching the replies to this. I would of recommended my go to spot Paradise. But I learned that my regular practitioner CoCo went back to New York. The new provider is HIGHLY NOT recommended even though it was cheap. This says a lot because I am not picky.
Originally Posted by Hairy2
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-25 11:34 #3609Senior Member

Posts: 44SRQ Tig Bitty Committee All out of town
To ones dismay, it was learned yesterday that the go to our Big Juggs providers are all out of town. The replacements providers were not visualized as this information was provided by phone by the MMS.
Sally / MM massage- "went to China".
Barbara / Zhixiang - "went home".
Soda / Royal - "not here".
Its quite the disappointment. Whats the good intel on D cup and above while one receives massaaage. Willing to trek out to Lee, St Pete or Tampa if you boys know where to find. I saw some of you mention in recent reviews, reporting C cups at Stone or was it Eastern.
-
06-17-25 09:41 #3608Senior Member

Posts: 168L1 Stats
Visiting your fine town. Looking for a basic L1 shop in close proximity to Stone. I would go to Stone, except I have found L3 shops tend to cater to the L3 crowd and L1 customers are shunned for their low tips. What about Leland? Thanks.
-
06-15-25 07:06 #3607Senior Member

Posts: 4904So BIG!
Perhaps an excuse to shortened the drilling.
Originally Posted by Cat1226
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-25 08:23 #3606Senior Member

Posts: 154Thinking stone spa. Any info recent
Thinking stone spa today any recent info. As last poster.
Said bringing house +about 2.
I want massage 69 then someone.
To sink my 8" into. Some of.
These asian gals are tiny.
And I am so big they say.
-
06-13-25 09:36 #3605Senior Member

Posts: 215Not big
Not by much. 2 at most at tip.
Originally Posted by Harrison72
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-25 11:25 #3604Senior Member

Posts: 53Price
Didn't realize there was a price difference between Eastern and Stone. What are you tipping at Stone?
Originally Posted by BigFlipST
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




