Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 149 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 2227
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1582

    Jenny HC

    Jenny HC is by far the hottest and the best service I dreamed of in HC. OMG first of all her body just amazing, however she has baby damage covered up by tattoos, but the waist and tits are amazing, look man made but she is extraordinary. Started with great, nice and sensual kissing. Went to shower were she started on her knees with a beautiful eye to eye contact BBBJ. After shower moved to bed where she laid head down to get throat banged. Amazing view. Switched to 69, and on went the cover. She rode really good but the piece of resistance was the ass from behind, OMG its soft and feels great on your hands and bouncing on you. Flip over for them long smooth legs wide open, ate her again before going back in. It was great view with lots of kissing. I finally said fuck it, I need to cream this one. Paid tbe extra and she beg me to fill her up, went for the finishing shot with doggy. She was great kept pumping until all of it was inside. I am without a doubt coming back for seconds. Backdoor is on the menu, its just too much for me but she is one of the best in HC I seen so far.

    Forgot to add that pics are 9/10 her maybe just a filter but thats how she looks.

  2. #1581

    Hazuki HC

    Very cute with some pic filtered but super sweet and gave a nice shy school girl act until I ravaged her. All natural and nice shaved pussy for the extra young pussy feeling in my mouth. Some FIV and DATY combo to get her in the mood. Light finger fucking and she was fine with that but then when the time came for BBFS CIP, I fucked her good in doggy first and she backed that ass up into the pipe and I laid one down really good. Pussy depth was deep and didn't see any overflow. Round 2 more of the same but I started in mish and this time I saw some overflow of cum which is just the kind of porn quality experience I am looking for.

  3. #1580

    Typical AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Pgbush  [View Original Post]
    How was the overall service?
    Rub, tease, ending.

  4. #1579

    Sena at HC?

    Anyone seen her? Any reviews elsewhere under a different name?

  5. #1578

    Yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamster  [View Original Post]
    Would require large tattoo.
    How was the overall service?

  6. #1577
    Hard to say, whatever the market can bear. I don't worry about other people's wallet anyway.

    I've paid for BBFS upgrades and the total is higher than $500 so it's just whatever the dude feels comfortable spending.

    She loves bubble tea LOL and loves Vietnamese food (duh I know). I will bring it next time!

    I am thinking I will start bringing home-country stuff to the girls when I go see these chicks. A little simpy but I think it will make them feel super relaxed and grateful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkind1980  [View Original Post]
    It's actually her, they had another good Vietnamese last time and this girl is even younger and taller. She's looks like her casual pictures with a bit more tan. She's vocal and loud with a pretty tight pussy I almost blew my nuts in just two minutes. I believe she's in the mid 20's from the way she looks. Love a tall girl who loves to get down. She has a great ass for doggy where I came in the bag. After some fondling I asked her to just suck my dick and I came in her mouth for the 2nd round and she got all it into her mouth before spitting it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    You don't think they're getting pretty nervy charging 5? WELL above TOS.

  7. #1576
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkind1980  [View Original Post]
    It's actually her, they had another good Vietnamese last time and this girl is even younger and taller. She's looks like her casual pictures with a bit more tan. She's vocal and loud with a pretty tight pussy I almost blew my nuts in just two minutes. I believe she's in the mid 20's from the way she looks. Love a tall girl who loves to get down. She has a great ass for doggy where I came in the bag. After some fondling I asked her to just suck my dick and I came in her mouth for the 2nd round and she got all it into her mouth before spitting it out.
    You don't think they're getting pretty nervy charging 5? WELL above TOS.

  8. #1575

    Kelly Vietnamese at HC

    It's actually her, they had another good Vietnamese last time and this girl is even younger and taller. She's looks like her casual pictures with a bit more tan. She's vocal and loud with a pretty tight pussy I almost blew my nuts in just two minutes. I believe she's in the mid 20's from the way she looks. Love a tall girl who loves to get down. She has a great ass for doggy where I came in the bag. After some fondling I asked her to just suck my dick and I came in her mouth for the 2nd round and she got all it into her mouth before spitting it out.

  9. #1574

    TOS Lucy / Sora

    Dreamt I had seen Lucy / Sora's reviews on another site and realized how gorgeous the pics were. Normally you show up and there is a slight let-down but not this one! Super hot, bolt ons well made, tall and dreamy. Bedrooms eyes for days, took me from the door to a BT and shower with awesome preview. I knew this was worth the drive. And she sure didn't disappoint! DFK, full engagement although the drive to South QC wasn't fun, I'm hoping they bring her to the 919! Why'all got to go see this one!

  10. #1573

    New Scars

    Quote Originally Posted by Dcms18  [View Original Post]
    She always had scar, she claim that why she had a tatoo, are you saying its a new scar?
    Would require large tattoo.

  11. #1572
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamster  [View Original Post]
    Serious abdominal injury. I've seen the scars.
    She always had scar, she claim that why she had a tatoo, are you saying its a new scar?

  12. #1571

    In a way.

    Quote Originally Posted by BasRutten  [View Original Post]
    Did she break her pussy?
    Serious abdominal injury. I've seen the scars.

  13. #1570

    TOS Angel

    Angel appears to be at least mid 30's and has that MILFy vibe going on. Her body is tight and she is a service queen. He skills are on another level compared to HC. I absolutely recommend.

  14. #1569

    Same LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    You just made me choke on my beverage as I read this! LOL.
    I literally LOLd and someone asked what was so funny.

  15. #1568

    Yanni

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamster  [View Original Post]
    Due to car accident, no longer FS. Massage with happy ending only.
    Has anyone actually seen her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape