Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 8315
-
06-24-25 10:46 #7550Senior Member

Posts: 3416Abby
Originally Posted by Charm22
[View Original Post]
She'll be unconscious for most of the meeting.
Originally Posted by RacerCarl
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 19:58 #7549Senior Member

Posts: 58Was 500 when I saw her in 2023 but thought I saw a post on here earlier this year that said she is now asking 800/900 for BBFS. Don't know on the anal stuff but she was open to absolutely anything when I saw her and others have said the same in their reviews of her.
Originally Posted by Charm22
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-25 14:06 #7548Senior Member

Posts: 77Abby
So how much is it total? Does she take anal or allow deep facefucking like facial abuse style?
Originally Posted by BiffBallly
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 10:14 #7547Senior Member

Posts: 131She has no other marketable skills. Pussy is her only asset and it's been depreciated greatly. If she retires she'll have no way to make money besides working the counter at McDs.
Originally Posted by Bubba2274
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-25 01:37 #7546Senior Member

Posts: 176Abby the Legend
Still a great fuck.
I love cumming inside her.
No questions asked.
Yes you have to pay up.
For that extra 100 or 200, you get your money's worth.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/abby-esc...s-vegas-889078
-
06-21-25 05:51 #7545Regular Member

Posts: 22Do you mind sharing which ones through PM? I basically only see pornstars at this point because I like BBFS and videos but I wouldn't mind someone at a lower price point.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 21:20 #7544Senior Member

Posts: 876Depends on the girl. One of them offered everything I mentioned on the first date. We met and on the way to the room she asked if I had a recent test. I assumed it was for the BJ and showed her a clean test. That's when she said, 'since you had the test within the last week, for 100 extra we can skip the condom'. When I was hitting it from behind, I put a thumb in her ass and she offered to let me put more in (no upsell on that). For round two she said if I wanted to record I could. One other girl I took a chance and brought up no condom and she said it was ok but I couldn't finish inside her. A few of the others I have seen, it took a couple dates but we got there eventually. Sometimes you have to feel them out. If they don't offer, or I don't get the vibe they will be receptive on the first visit, I get to the discussion after the date when we are talking. I generally bring it up in a casual way just asking if it might be an option in the future if I see them more (with a recent test). Some shut it down right away but I never get the vibe they are offended and usually see me again later. Others say "maybe after a few dates" but I usually take that as a no. And there are a few that say it's an option for more money (sometimes its 100 and some want a ridiculous amount like 500 more). I assume it's a "well, if the guy is willing to pay me 500 more, it's worth it".
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
All in all, I think I have barebacked 6 of that group, done greek with 4 of them, and have videos of 4 or 5 of them.
-
06-20-25 17:43 #7543Senior Member

Posts: 3416Good intel
Thanks for sharing. Can you say if it was offered on the very first visit, or do you have to hit them a few times first?
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 17:31 #7542Senior Member

Posts: 876When I first ran in to her years ago, she was a unicorn. Hot young girl offering bare access with no rules for a cheap price. I have a couple hours of videos with her and, I would guess, she is barely recognizable as the same girl from back then. Sadly the normal sh*t has happened to her. Addictions, pimps, and other bad actors. That happens to escorts who are too dumb to keep themselves safe.
Originally Posted by Bubba2274
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 17:27 #7541Senior Member

Posts: 876I want to tell you know they don't offer it but I would be lying. It's not publicly offered by that particular group of high end girls but at least two dates I have had with them it was offered in private for a little upsell. With some high end girls like that it might take a date or two to get them comfortable but other things like Greek and even video was offered during the same dates.
Originally Posted by IrecallPunk
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 16:31 #7540Senior Member

Posts: 208Abby is like a wrestler who doesn't know when to retire. And it's a shame, cause I had seen her a couple of years back and she was a real good time.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 15:19 #7539Senior Member

Posts: 237Never understood why guys use the $ instead of a number. Just say 250.300 whatever it's been noted the website doesn't let you put 3 $ so it just creates confusion.
Originally Posted by RunRonnieRun
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 14:22 #7538Senior Member

Posts: 216Use numbers!
Agree with you. I thought the same. Don't know why anyone started using dollar signs in the first place like it's some secret code.
Use actual numbers!
Originally Posted by RunRonnieRun
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-25 12:34 #7537Senior Member

Posts: 25High end
Are there any high end girls that someone has gone bare with? Thinking the quality of the group with Tess Tayler, Emi Rei, Courtney Lee etc. feel free to DM me if it is sensitive info. Would much rather pay extra for someone hot than the usual lot lizards everyone runs through. Thanks.
-
06-20-25 10:45 #7536Senior Member

Posts: 3416Abby
This is the most honest review I've seen of Abby on this board. Whatever was great about that chica before is long gone.
Originally Posted by Mrfnj702
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




