Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 296 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 4432
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3622

    How?

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingFan  [View Original Post]
    Stone was a 3 out of 5, but she made me bleed, and didn't say anything. Got blood all over my clothes, and didn't realize it until 2 hours later.
    Jeesh, how? Too aggressive on the PM? Teeth scrape little Johnny? Lance a boil on your back? Don't leave us hanging.

  2. #3621
    Quote Originally Posted by FullJack  [View Original Post]
    Another tactic in this situation is to imagine the process of changing a tire, to each their own! This was a great review, thanks for taking the time.

    I never made it down to Caring last year where I heard a busty lady gave massages. I wonder if she is still there.
    Changing a tire. I'll try this one.

    I haven't been to Caring since they attracted the wrong *official* attention and I believe changed management. For about a year, they were amazing, the go-to place in Charlotte. I believe those days may be over, and I don't like to frequent places on the LEO radar.

    Be careful.

  3. #3620

    Emily at Eastern

    After reading the reviews, I made the 90 minute drive to see Emily. Had an appointment, it was honored. Shown to room # 2, and she said she'd be right back. 10 (really) minutes later, she came back and brought me to the table shower. It was good. Not great. Some BBBJ, RJ, ETC. Back to the room, for more play. I'm a BBBJ fan. I was actually disappointed with hers. Very toothy, almost painful. Short FS session, then massage. Body was nice, face was good, but I'd rather see someone more experienced, and seasoned. I prefer a more sensual session.

  4. #3619
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Emily at Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by RavenousRick  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Sarasota beginning of next week and was wondering about the current lineup. I like tend towards GFE experiences and like them young (looking at least) and petite. Who should I ask for?

    Thank you for the info.

    Additional I visited Stone about a month ago and was happy, but not as much as I am always at Eastern. Stone just seemed more mechanical and Eastern has always been more GFE. YMMV as per usual.
    The type of girl that you are describing that you like is exactly Emily and eastern. 20 something years old, tiny, and an absolute killer body and her kitty is tight tight tight! But she can handle some size. Good BBBJ, always good GFE with her, but she is most famous for her doggy style. And can take a serious fucking with no complaints. I have seen her probably 30-40 times over the past year in various different spas. One of the prettiest faces as well and good English.

  5. #3618

    Current lineup at Eastern?

    Will be in Sarasota beginning of next week and was wondering about the current lineup. I like tend towards GFE experiences and like them young (looking at least) and petite. Who should I ask for?

    Thank you for the info.

    Additional I visited Stone about a month ago and was happy, but not as much as I am always at Eastern. Stone just seemed more mechanical and Eastern has always been more GFE. YMMV as per usual.

  6. #3617
    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    ...I didn't start wondering if Tommy Veryzer would have had a better MLB career if Alan Trammell wasn't coming up behind him in the Detroit minor league system......
    Another tactic in this situation is to imagine the process of changing a tire, to each their own! This was a great review, thanks for taking the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    ....... since Crystal at Caring a couple years ago.
    I never made it down to Caring last year where I heard a busty lady gave massages. I wonder if she is still there.

    Quote Originally Posted by RodStewart  [View Original Post]
    YoYo at Pink Rose in PC has nice natty Cs, and she covers all the bases. Tell her I said Hi. LOL.
    Natty even better, Thank you!

  7. #3616
    Speaking of which, I called the Pink Rose very late tonight since rain meant I was working late, and YoYo said yes, come on in and see the new girl. I met the new girl after my last visit a month ago, looks a bit older (young 40's?) but beautiful face and slim. So I met her tonight, her "name" is Nina, or Nee-Nah, or whatever you prefer. She looked very cute in a white teddy, I said I would need a shower, she said no problem. Shower was the usual with the usual thorough cleaning, I noticed her hands are very small and soft, and she uses them very sensually. A rudimentary drying off and I return to the room with the towel to finish the drying as she neatens the shower area. She enters the room, we go straight to massage. No small talk, I always ask for light to medium, she gave me medium. After a decent massage, she comes back with a "hot towel" (luke-warm washcloth) and wipes off the oil (she didn't use too much). She does some light touch massage for about 30 seconds, then rubs her bare breasts on my butt, nice touch, but I want those in my mouth.

    She tells me to flip, then SHE asks ME if I want to boom-boom, that's a nice touch. I said yeah! She loses the teddy, I'm not quite aroused yet, she goes right to BBBJ, which is really nice and I coulda blown my load if I didn't start wondering if Tommy Veryzer would have had a better MLB career if Alan Trammell wasn't coming up behind him in the Detroit minor league system. Ooh, "coming up behind "I ask for doggie, she throws the cover on me and immediately assumes the position and *does it right*, cute little ass in the air with her back arched. It was a pleasure slipping it in. We did that for a few minutes, alternating between locking eyes in the mirror as she blew kisses at me and me enjoying the view and her soft, cute little ass and equally soft legs. She is small enough that I was easily able to reach over and hold her nice artificially enhanced B-cups with eraser nips. I usually like to finish in standing table mish, so we switch and she is game. Another 5 minutes or so like that, I massage her clit a bit and she covers her mouth and arches into it. Whether it was real or not, she did it really well and I enjoyed it. I eventually launched the Tadpoles of Doom into the bag, I laid down, she cleaned me up, I was dressed and out the door.

    PROS: Session lasted 1:10. She never asked for the donation, just asked "want to boom boom?" and the ugliest 6" of my body were in her mouth. (Well, 2", but it became 6". Shut up.) I usually leave $240, I gave $250 due to the BBBJ and her general "let's do this" attitude. She has a very pretty face and nice body for her age (5'2", 100#, super soft skin, shaved, enhanced Bs).

    CONS: English is poor. We used a translator for simple questions. She will be here two more weeks then return to Gainesville. Very slight tummy hump with softness, but I like that. Slightly fake at times during the main event, but I can't blame these women for that.

    I would probably repeat before she leaves to see if I could talk her into BB-69. Haven't had one of those since Crystal at Caring a couple years ago.

  8. #3615
    Quote Originally Posted by FullJack  [View Original Post]
    To ones dismay, it was learned yesterday that the go to our Big Juggs providers are all out of town. The replacements providers were not visualized as this information was provided by phone by the MMS.

    Sally / MM massage- "went to China".

    Barbara / Zhixiang - "went home".

    Soda / Royal - "not here".

    Its quite the disappointment. Whats the good intel on D cup and above while one receives massaaage. Willing to trek out to Lee, St Pete or Tampa if you boys know where to find. I saw some of you mention in recent reviews, reporting C cups at Stone or was it Eastern.
    YoYo at Pink Rose in PC has nice natty Cs, and she covers all the bases. Tell her I said Hi. LOL.

  9. #3614

    Eastern

    Well I went and saw the 20-year-old smoking body.

    It was rushed and she was coughing like crazy now I'm worried I might catch something. She's hot but I don't know man I wouldn't recommend.

  10. #3613

    Toftt

    Couldn't find much, especially anything recent so I went to Oriental Foot Massage, and Spa in Gulf Gate. Very good massage, but no luck. I got the guy working the counter. Place seems legit. Other online reviews said they same people own ABC Foot Massage nearby. I would assume they're legit also.

    I'm still looking for a very good, read that as legit massage with any extras. L1 is fine.

    Don't recommend Samantha. I went to Eastern once, and I won't go back. Stone was a 3 out of 5, but she made me bleed, and didn't say anything. Got blood all over my clothes, and didn't realize it until 2 hours later.

  11. #3612

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by FullJack  [View Original Post]
    One is in the same category as you and will be watching the replies to this. I would of recommended my go to spot Paradise. But I learned that my regular practitioner CoCo went back to New York. The new provider is HIGHLY NOT recommended even though it was cheap. This says a lot because I am not picky.
    OMG bring coco back to paradise in nokomis.

    Replacement is terrible.

    I know coco well. She would.

    Do more and is so missed.

  12. #3611

    Birthdays

    I have an odd question. I know this is the AMP section, but I've only seen one provider so I'm asking here. I've seen providers advertise that it's their birthday, and to come see them. I also know that a lot of places including legit spas give discounts on your birthday. I'm curious if anyone has ever gotten a discount on their birthday from a provider, or MP?

  13. #3610
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairy2  [View Original Post]
    Visiting your fine town. Looking for a basic L1 shop in close proximity to Stone. I would go to Stone, except I have found L3 shops tend to cater to the L3 crowd and L1 customers are shunned for their low tips. What about Leland? Thanks.
    One is in the same category as you and will be watching the replies to this. I would of recommended my go to spot Paradise. But I learned that my regular practitioner CoCo went back to New York. The new provider is HIGHLY NOT recommended even though it was cheap. This says a lot because I am not picky.

  14. #3609

    SRQ Tig Bitty Committee All out of town

    To ones dismay, it was learned yesterday that the go to our Big Juggs providers are all out of town. The replacements providers were not visualized as this information was provided by phone by the MMS.

    Sally / MM massage- "went to China".

    Barbara / Zhixiang - "went home".

    Soda / Royal - "not here".

    Its quite the disappointment. Whats the good intel on D cup and above while one receives massaaage. Willing to trek out to Lee, St Pete or Tampa if you boys know where to find. I saw some of you mention in recent reviews, reporting C cups at Stone or was it Eastern.

  15. #3608

    L1 Stats

    Visiting your fine town. Looking for a basic L1 shop in close proximity to Stone. I would go to Stone, except I have found L3 shops tend to cater to the L3 crowd and L1 customers are shunned for their low tips. What about Leland? Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape