Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 1214 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 18392
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #15197

    $200 for "successful dates"?

    Did you even have sex for $200?

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few WhatsYourPrice updates to save people time / money:

    Sara:

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Ob84d0qEbwMDy8

    Met of lunch for $100. Very cute, and she seemed very engaged. Agreed to meet up for fun later. AFter the date, I provided her date allowance and she ghosted me. I heard from others this is her part-time job.

    Tae.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Ob84d0qEbwMDy8

    DTF for $1000. I passed.

    Bridget.

  2. #15196

    You will want to talk to me

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter404  [View Original Post]
    After some recent disappointments in the escorting side I've been thinking about dipping my toe in this side of the pond. What are the pros and cons to this? And please let me know stuff you wish you had known when you first started sugaring.
    It can be a bit of work and sometimes may seem like a grind; but its good and worth it!

  3. #15195
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Don't ever do this.
    Eh, maybe not on Seeking but WYP is a different business model. To even meet a girl on WYP, you have to agree on a M&G fee. That's the business model. ADC has made great contributions to this board over the years. I defer to what works best for him.

  4. #15194
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few WhatsYourPrice updates to save people time / money:

    Sara:

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Ob84d0qEbwMDy8

    Met of lunch for $100. Very cute, and she seemed very engaged. Agreed to meet up for fun later. AFter the date, I provided her date allowance and she ghosted me. I heard from others this is her part-time job.

    Tae.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Ob84d0qEbwMDy8

    DTF for $1000. I passed.

    Bridget.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...94b6e0jzarbyYv

    Met for lunch for $100. Very cute, and she seemed very engaged. Agreed to meet up for fun later. AFter the date, I provided her date allowance. She said she would love to meet up again, but was uncomfortable with anything physical, even holding hands or a small kiss. I passed.

    Chloey.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...xV9Y2JvMpL9rdB

    Wants $1000 to meet. But then claims "she is not a who_e".

    JuliaandKristine.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...k4eeZ5Z2m9BjLE

    Claimed to be a couple. I met one for lunch. $200. Very attractive. After the date, I provided her date allowance and she ghosted me. I heard from others this is her part-time job.

    Cassy.

    (no not have link, but a 21 year old Asian girl in Rockville).

    Met of lunch for $100. A little cute but extremely self-absorbed. She pretended to be very interested when we met. Agreed to meet up for fun later. After the date, I provided her date allowance and she ghosted me. I was fine with her ghosting me.

    As you can see, that is $500 for unsuccessful dates. However, did manage to meet 2 successful dates, so it averages out.
    Don't ever do this.

  5. #15193

    Richmond

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter404  [View Original Post]
    After some recent disappointments in the escorting side I've been thinking about dipping my toe in this side of the pond. What are the pros and cons to this? And please let me know stuff you wish you had known when you first started sugaring.
    It used to be the Richmond page was the de facto national blog for sugar. There is an archive of a lot of stuff you need to know.

  6. #15192

    Wanting to get into sugaring

    After some recent disappointments in the escorting side I've been thinking about dipping my toe in this side of the pond. What are the pros and cons to this? And please let me know stuff you wish you had known when you first started sugaring.

  7. #15191
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellissimo  [View Original Post]
    She is playing the attractive, athletic, educated young white girl card and wants $1000 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-f2663d6bfe29
    Got her to text and she quoted me $800. I passed. She claimed I agreed to it on the website. I did not. Long story short, she mixed up my convo with another person she had lined up. I'm guessing she is very high mileage. Borderline pro, probably. Claims she visits DC frequently from NYC for "work".

  8. #15190
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few WhatsYourPrice updates to save people time / money:

    Sara:

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Ob84d0qEbwMDy8

    Met of lunch for $100. Very cute, and she seemed very engaged. Agreed to meet up for fun later. AFter the date, I provided her date allowance and she ghosted me. I heard from others this is her part-time job.
    This one has an online "Findom" presence taking dudes money for nothing other than being decent looking. Not very surprising she walked away with your cash.

    https://x.com/queensararyan

  9. #15189
    Senior Member


    Posts: 165

    Swap number?

    Anyone interested in swapping contacts? I will be in the Springfield area next week looking for a girl. I have contacts in North Carolina, Philadelphia, and Manhattan. Let me know if you want to swap contacts.

  10. #15188
    Lisa.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...2-e8167f9b7ceb

    DTF. Wants 800.

    Isabella.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7ce8a578-4f1f-49a0-aec5-1cf3553eecb6

    600. Not on birth control.

    Xrv2000.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-a9af5b2b0ba7

    Wants 600.

    Passed on all three.

    Edit: second link was to inbox

  11. #15187
    I don't even live in this state and I'm telling you to stop paying for dates. This is girls new strategy. Have another guy lined up for lunch every day paying 100-200. They never have to put out.

    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few WhatsYourPrice updates to save people time / money:

    Sara:

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Ob84d0qEbwMDy8

    Met of lunch for $100. Very cute, and she seemed very engaged. Agreed to meet up for fun later. AFter the date, I provided her date allowance and she ghosted me. I heard from others this is her part-time job.

    Tae.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Ob84d0qEbwMDy8

    DTF for $1000. I passed.

    Bridget.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...94b6e0jzarbyYv

    Met for lunch for $100. Very cute, and she seemed very engaged. Agreed to meet up for fun later. AFter the date, I provided her date allowance. She said she would love to meet up again, but was uncomfortable with anything physical, even holding hands or a small kiss. I passed.

    Chloey.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...xV9Y2JvMpL9rdB

    Wants $1000 to meet. But then claims "she is not a who_e".

    JuliaandKristine.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...k4eeZ5Z2m9BjLE

    Claimed to be a couple. I met one for lunch. $200. Very attractive. After the date, I provided her date allowance and she ghosted me. I heard from others this is her part-time job.

    Cassy.

    (no not have link, but a 21 year old Asian girl in Rockville).

    Met of lunch for $100. A little cute but extremely self-absorbed. She pretended to be very interested when we met. Agreed to meet up for fun later. After the date, I provided her date allowance and she ghosted me. I was fine with her ghosting me.

    As you can see, that is $500 for unsuccessful dates. However, did manage to meet 2 successful dates, so it averages out.

  12. #15186
    Quote Originally Posted by AdcFellow  [View Original Post]
    Here are a few WhatsYourPrice updates to save people time / money:

    Sara:

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Ob84d0qEbwMDy8

    Met of lunch for $100. Very cute, and she seemed very engaged. Agreed to meet up for fun later. AFter the date, I provided her date allowance and she ghosted me. I heard from others this is her part-time job.

    Tae.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Ob84d0qEbwMDy8

    DTF for $1000. I passed.

    Bridget.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...94b6e0jzarbyYv

    Met for lunch for $100. Very cute, and she seemed very engaged. Agreed to meet up for fun later. AFter the date, I provided her date allowance. She said she would love to meet up again, but was uncomfortable with anything physical, even holding hands or a small kiss. I passed..
    Damn, wyp sounds like a waste of time. A few of girls are really hot but they don't want anything but free money.

  13. #15185

    WYP updates

    Here are a few WhatsYourPrice updates to save people time / money:

    Sara:

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Ob84d0qEbwMDy8

    Met of lunch for $100. Very cute, and she seemed very engaged. Agreed to meet up for fun later. AFter the date, I provided her date allowance and she ghosted me. I heard from others this is her part-time job.

    Tae.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Ob84d0qEbwMDy8

    DTF for $1000. I passed.

    Bridget.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...94b6e0jzarbyYv

    Met for lunch for $100. Very cute, and she seemed very engaged. Agreed to meet up for fun later. AFter the date, I provided her date allowance. She said she would love to meet up again, but was uncomfortable with anything physical, even holding hands or a small kiss. I passed.

    Chloey.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...xV9Y2JvMpL9rdB

    Wants $1000 to meet. But then claims "she is not a who_e".

    JuliaandKristine.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...k4eeZ5Z2m9BjLE

    Claimed to be a couple. I met one for lunch. $200. Very attractive. After the date, I provided her date allowance and she ghosted me. I heard from others this is her part-time job.

    Cassy.

    (no not have link, but a 21 year old Asian girl in Rockville).

    Met of lunch for $100. A little cute but extremely self-absorbed. She pretended to be very interested when we met. Agreed to meet up for fun later. After the date, I provided her date allowance and she ghosted me. I was fine with her ghosting me.

    As you can see, that is $500 for unsuccessful dates. However, did manage to meet 2 successful dates, so it averages out.

  14. #15184

    Kate in NY and DC

    She is playing the attractive, athletic, educated young white girl card and wants $1000 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-f2663d6bfe29

  15. #15183
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...0-40db26b5f8ca

    Quick to text. Puts herself out there as a friend by the hour. Thanks but no thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape