Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 249 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 299 349 749 1249 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 28201
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24481

    LA Mailbox Full

    Would love to get info on this one.

    Also tried to reply to your DM, says mailbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    She was hungry, sleepy and broke when she arrived late this morning.

    BBBJ, BBFS. Asked for one thirty. She will clean the place, too. More later.

    Dick.

  2. #24480

    Sandra

    She was only visiting for 5 days. I messaged her yesterday and she responded.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTourYear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sandra since her recent vacation? I'll be available next week, might hit her up.

  3. #24479
    Quote Originally Posted by LA1215  [View Original Post]
    That's the one. Yes, she did lose her phone a while ago. I dropped her off in Drew Park late this afternoon. She had to get back to her BF. They live in a shed at a business in Drew Park.

    Dick.
    Pic or link?

  4. #24478

    Muscle babe

    This one stands above the current crop of dames. I'm not really in to muscle babes though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    No way, no how! I am a haggling king. If you never try or ask, you lose money. Don't worry about losing the girl, there's plenty more out there.

  5. #24477

    Trish

    I'm not sure what this bad review is about. I have seen her place and everything is nice, clean and quiet.

    Excellent service hands down better than most anyone out there. I know a couple others who have seen her and rave about her and her discretion.

    She is quite friendly with lily who is her neighbor and they have excellent ratings also. I have been in the game for a long time and on this page for a long long time take my word for it you'll be glad you went to see Trish. No clock watching very open minded and ready and up for most anything. So if you're looking for something you would do disservice to yourself by not seeing her. You will be glad you did.

  6. #24476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Hell 2 the Naw

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    I was quoted 250 hhr 450 hr +150 Greek. Did do a tiny bit of haggling, but respectfully.
    No way, no how! I am a haggling king. If you never try or ask, you lose money. Don't worry about losing the girl, there's plenty more out there.

  7. #24475
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Text her yesterday

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTourYear  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sandra since her recent vacation? I'll be available next week, might hit her up.
    She is staying near Brandon Mall again. I didn't go over at that time. I was mostly inquiring.

  8. #24474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Sure is

    Quote Originally Posted by Newrider  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Maria lately? She hasn't posted for awhile. Wondering if she's still around?
    Saw her last week.

  9. #24473

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by EskimoBrother  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that' her, I see that she changed her phone #.

    Thanks.

  10. #24472
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    You wanted to DATY with a known user of secondhand needles? Who's to say she's not using shared needles? Your betting a hard 10 and hoping a seven or 4-6 isn't rolled.
    I get where you are coming from. The fact that she uses a needle period could be problematic. However, the fact that she reuses her own needle is really no big deal. You can't infect yourself from yourself. What about reusing your own spoon a few minutes after you eat and you are sick. Are you going to make yourself sicker? Mainly we try not to lecture fellow mongers. Back to hunting pussy my brethren.

  11. #24471
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    Holy. Shit. Boys.

    This one is an absolute showstopper. She's short and muscular. Big beautiful clit on her. Supermodel sexy. Gorgeous green eyes. You must try Venezolana. The throat was deeep, the balls were soaking wet by the time she was done with me. I got to dine a little, and then she begged me to fuck her as hard and fast as I possibly could in both the cat and the ass.

    She was truly divine. She was durable. She was everything I could have possibly hoped for and more. If you aren't afraid of fit chicks, this one deserves your consideration. She's talking about visiting monthly and I'm going to do everything I can to ensure that is the case. Holy shit. I'm worn out from this one.

    Tell her EJ sent you.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7543680256/1
    Holy sh*t! She squeezed her kitty and I'll be done! She would literally drained the gravy right out of ya!

  12. #24470

    Re: Drew Park Nichole

    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    Skinny Drew Park Nichole? Bet she lost her phone.
    That's the one. Yes, she did lose her phone a while ago. I dropped her off in Drew Park late this afternoon. She had to get back to her BF. They live in a shed at a business in Drew Park.

    Dick.

  13. #24469
    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    You wanted to DATY with a known user of secondhand needles? Who's to say she's not using shared needles? Your betting a hard 10 and hoping a seven or 4-6 isn't rolled.
    Like I said, I shaved for DATY before I saw her reuse the needle.

    Dick.

  14. #24468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Marianita

    Quote Originally Posted by BobXX99  [View Original Post]
    Good god, man, she's smoking! What was the damage?
    I was quoted 250 hhr 450 hr +150 Greek. Did do a tiny bit of haggling, but respectfully.

  15. #24467
    Quote Originally Posted by Newrider  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Maria lately? She hasn't posted for awhile. Wondering if she's still around?
    This one - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/188901080.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape